General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
dezerte
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaivt View Post
yeah she made it so obvious. i told her about all my flaws and she said "thats what makes you perfect". my plan was once i want out, i'll exhibit those flaws since i'm too much of a pussy to just end it bluntly =/ one of my friends said, the sure fire way to end it is to be an asshole to her kids... -_-

This made me laugh so hard. Every part of this post is hilarious, especially what your friend said. Just make up something legit and end it that way. Like, you need to get your head clear or something.
__________________
No.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:39 AM dezerte is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaivt View Post
yeah she made it so obvious. i told her about all my flaws and she said "thats what makes you perfect". my plan was once i want out, i'll exhibit those flaws since i'm too much of a pussy to just end it bluntly =/ one of my friends said, the sure fire way to end it is to be an asshole to her kids... -_-

Look, this is how this goes. If you want to be a daddy, then you're on your way. I've dated and been with women before that have kids. If you want to take care of those kids, great. You're on your way. If you have no interest in those kids or any kids, you tell her so and tell her you need to move on, or you tell her without any sort of cover, "This is only for sex." You make sure she knows either this is for sex or you leave. That's it. Unless you really care about those kids. And it doesn't seem like you do. So run.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 06-28-2009, 03:48 AM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
Look, this is how this goes. If you want to be a daddy, then you're on your way. I've dated and been with women before that have kids. If you want to take care of those kids, great. You're on your way. If you have no interest in those kids or any kids, you tell her so and tell her you need to move on, or you tell her without any sort of cover, "This is only for sex." You make sure she knows either this is for sex or you leave. That's it. Unless you really care about those kids. And it doesn't seem like you do. So run.

This. Not only that, bitches be crazy. Not to generalize or anything, but if your screwing a 25 year old single mother with 2 kids she can't be too smart. So don't fucking trust her if she says she's on the pill or something.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 06-28-2009, 05:47 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

ocbaud
SVT Lightning killa!!!1
 
jesus

i wonder if there is some other forum that is like genmay, but for women

in this place, are they having the same conversation execpt its about dating a single dad. and are they telling the OP there that she should stay away from that single dad?


if so....

I'm sad once again
Old 06-28-2009, 08:29 PM ocbaud is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

ocbaud
SVT Lightning killa!!!1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
bitches be crazy




this is really all that needs to be said
Old 06-28-2009, 08:29 PM ocbaud is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

jkoebel
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbaud View Post
jesus

i wonder if there is some other forum that is like genmay, but for women

in this place, are they having the same conversation execpt its about dating a single dad. and are they telling the OP there that she should stay away from that single dad?


if so....

I'm sad once again

Probably, "you might want to have kids with him at some point, right? he's already got some. he doesn't want any more, with you or with anyone. if you're okay with raising someone else's kids, and you like them, then go for it -- otherwise run away!"

It's a shame there's no really acceptable way for parents to remove themselves of the responsibility of having their children past the first couple days, anyone who gets saddled with any outside of a committed long-term relationship is pretty much fucked.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:38 PM jkoebel is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

purple
 
run. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:43 AM purple is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.