General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Impulse Rxn

Predisposition to UTIs?

Hey BC, I have kind of an odd question for the healthcare folks out there. I'm kind of baffled by it, so a little background. For the last four or five years or so, every single woman I've slept with has contracted a UTI shortly after our first time together. The following applies

1) I am uncircumcised.
2) Outside of serious, monogomous relationships, I have not engaged in intercourse with anyone else. All of my partners have had at least a month buffer between eachother.
3) I am a hygiene freak. I am very thorough when showering, and am cognizant of the special attention that my particular scenario requires. I shower at least twice a day, every day.
4) I am regularly tested and completely free of any disease that would show up on a standard blood/urine test.
5) Generally speaking, after the first incident, there is no further flare-ups.

I have narrowed it down to a few things, and I'm wondering which you all think might be the most appropriate:
First- that it's just a communication of foreign fauna that the (ladies) body is not used to
Second- that the woman not peeing/showering after is causing a natural transmission of bacteria (that I can't reasonably control) to contribute to the UTI
Third- I am a bit on the girthier size and the friction is causing significant irritation that is contributing to the problem

I'm stumped. I know that the evidence points to the contrary, but it's hard not to feel like "I'm dirty, this is my fault" because of the straight statistics. I will also say that (to the best of my knowledge) all of my partners are of similar mind- that is, they do not engage in casual sex outside of relationships and that there's a bit of a time lapse between relationships. I keep googling and googling "is my foreskin giving my girlfriend a UTI?" but the preponderance of evidence says that there's no serious causal linkage between being uncircumcised and contributing to a UTI on the female side. Again, my hygiene is impeccable and I am most certainly free of disease.

What say you, BC?

[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
1A2- C-5 Loadmaster

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Rough sex and not cleaning out the plumbing after sex will lead to UTI's.

Also, am I understanding correctly when I assume your question is asking if one can be predisposed to transmitting UTI's?

Assyrian

Clean your dick better. You're doing something wrong.

twitter.com/thespazz

trumpcard

I doubt its your fault, make sure your ladies are pissing before / after sex to help with keeping things clean.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Do you play with her pussy using your hands? Do you do something with her b-hole too? It probably isn't from your wiener but from you trying to rub her clit or something.

Impulse Rxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpcard View Post
I doubt its your fault, make sure your ladies are pissing before / after sex to help with keeping things clean.

I asked my PCP, this is basically what he said. I think it's that and a combination of rough foreplay and such. Thanks for the responses, all!

[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
1A2- C-5 Loadmaster

revengeoflouiethecat

could be genetics; could be hygiene. Take cranberry supplements, drink plenty of water, and you should keep the dreaded UTIs at bay.