General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
Whats the divorce rate at now again?




Hey if it helps you see through rose colored glasses have at it.

You mean our current divorce rate in a society that's open and allows women to work in jobs equal to men and be more than baby factories and housewives, thereby no longer tethering them to men for financial security? The same society that no longer makes it so that a divorced woman is anathema to date because it's OMG A SCANDAL?

Yeah, I wonder how that's doing.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 06-25-2009, 04:58 PM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Continental
 
Continental's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
Third, you need to realise this woman has done moral injustice to you. It is natural to want to give every benefiet of the doubt and even make excuses for those we care about, but she has emotionally assaulted you, misled you for a period of time, and broke her "sacred" (for lack of a better word) unspoken trust with you.

The argument that breakups happen etc is invalid. For a period of time up to the day she exploded on you she wa being dishonest and stringing you along. Period. It is wrong and you are better off without her. Her actions have left you with a void in your life, self doubt and a list of other pains that will gnaw at you for a long time.

I took the liberty of snipping all of the from this post, leaving only these two mostly accurate paragraphs. You're a bitter old man of only 38, damn
__________________
5/1/2009 NEVAR FORGET :crateface: - http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=813670

Then again I'm a skinny bastard that tends to turn food into poop faster than most. - :ninja:
Old 06-25-2009, 05:19 PM Continental is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

sassymcassface
Ask me about tranny stuff!
 
sassymcassface's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
You mean our current divorce rate in a society that's open and allows women to work in jobs equal to men and be more than baby factories and housewives, thereby no longer tethering them to men for financial security? The same society that no longer makes it so that a divorced woman is anathema to date because it's OMG A SCANDAL?

Yeah, I wonder how that's doing.

Oh, it's pretty awesome. Like he said, society tells us that our worth begins and ends with our appearance, and Lord knows females should be held responsible for the things enforced by a society that has been dominated by males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
Second, Is something I have entertained for a while now. I believe strongly that society in general has broken down to a point of no return (compelling evidence on puropse for social control), especially where women are conerned. Men, while we do certainly do many things such as happened to you, in general we still have a social structure that frowns upon hurting women where women simply have no structure whatsoever now. We are expected to be knights in shining armor where women are expected to serve themselves and thier every emotion because "by nature they are entitled to." Trust in general is a relative thing today, excuses are made to rationalise wrongs done in breach of trust, and generally women get the greater benefiet of the doubt in this reguard.

Males have a social structure that frowns upon hurting women? Since when? Because, from my silly female perspective, society seems to spend more time blaming female rape victims for being raped, and blaming female DV victims for "doing something to cause it," as evidenced by the reaction to Chris Brown and Rihanna. I'm not quite sure what caused you to come to these conclusions, but you might want to pull your head out of your male privilege and realize that society doesn't work that way at all.
__________________
gingerface is my sexually deviant incestual grandbaby!
hairybudda and karax<3333
i touched malamute face once.
golf(e) is my internet friend.
smizack is my little cheese cup.
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/nolube6662.jpg
Old 06-25-2009, 05:33 PM sassymcassface is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

Giordano_Bruno
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassymcassface View Post
Oh, it's pretty awesome. Like he said, society tells us that our worth begins and ends with our appearance, and Lord knows females should be held responsible for the things enforced by a society that has been dominated by males.

People think Im talking about womens rights when im talking about the breakdown of morals in the way we treat one another.

Check you out girl, youre pissing about dominant males yet women *want* dominant males. Make up your fuckinbg mind, do you want equality and be in charge of weak men you wont be attracted to or do you want what you are genetically predisposed to be attracted to? Making it impossible for a man to provide for his family without two incomes does not create the dominant, confident males women are attracted to. Im not saying the laws way back werent screwed up in favor of men, sure they were and its fucked up, but, look at what weve allowed you women to create.... total misery for everyone!

Society is at fault in general for allowing it to happen. We are in a state of decline, incase you havent noticed, not just in gender relations but all around, from raping the environment to to allowing our own principles to be "rationalised" away (i.e. torture, wars on blatant lies, we dont even hold our leaders to any standard anymore, we elect retarded liars and paedophiles, oh yes we are in decline.)

Im trying to be polite here and finding it difficult, the hypocrisy is astounding, on the one hand you want to banter about equal rights and deduce I must be a caveman, when on the other hand how is it "equal" when if a guy cheats on a woman he is pure evil incarnate, if a girl does it, well her sig other must have been a dick to her In all ways women want equal rights when it suits them or elevates them above others, but want to give nothing in return.



Quote:
Males have a social structure that frowns upon hurting women? Since when?
Oh puhleeease! Have you ever spent a night in jail when you didnt do anything to a guy... just because he said you hit him?

My second fiance, gave me a disease, I went home with the doctors papers (the home I bought us and broke my ass for years saving up for) and told her it was over (I had certainly never cheated so how the hell did I get chlamydia which has only a 4-6 month gestation period and we were 4 yrs together)... I told her she had some time to leave, ill sleep in another room, just get the fuck out asap... well she couldnt be the "bad one" so I hear a knock at the door, it was the police, she comes out from the back room with a fucking smirk on her face, told them I hit her , they proceeded to put my head throgh my own goddmn living room wall because I called her a fucking liar, arrested me.... in jail I got jumped and still have the scars today... yeah, and when we went before the judge he completely dismissed it because she didnt have a fucking single mark on her nor did she seek any kind of medical attention... when released I went home to a house that was gutted... I lost everything in it. Plus I still had a order of protection for 6 months because thats the law the womens rights lezbos pushed through which meant I couldnt retrieve any of my things and possession is 9/10 of the law plus I have it permanently on my record - for doing nothing whatsoever wrong.

Do you know what she told her family and friends later?! She said she only cheated because I was always working or exhausted from work! And they fucking sympathised with her! What if it had been aids she gave me instead of something curable?

Yah there definately is a double standard by any stretch of the imagination.


Quote:
Because, from my silly female perspective, society seems to spend more time blaming female rape victims for being raped, and blaming female DV victims for "doing something to cause it," as evidenced by the reaction to Chris Brown and Rihanna. I'm not quite sure what caused you to come to these conclusions, but you might want to pull your head out of your male privilege and realize that society doesn't work that way at all.
I have no love in my heart for rape or any of that, thats sick, but I will say your equal rights have really made this a better world, now you need two incomes plus just to hold down a home, and children grow up with little or no parenting. Wonderful.

I love how women take pages from th black playbook, right away rapists are called into play the way blacks will pull a race card as if anyone alive today had anything whatsoever to do with it and are guilty by default for being born, crock of shit, how many men per capita are rapists .0002% maybe? Please. They *all* are evil because some men have raped amirite? Get a life.

Of *course* its stupid, and mean spirited when people say a grl who was raped asked for it, but I have no friends that feel that way nor have I met any men who really feel that way so it must be a media driven thing who knows. The law on the other hand, which is tangible and not hearsay is most definately not equal while simultaneously women still bith about rights. Cool, I want a good paying receptionist job then because im tired of breaking my asshole out in the weather all the time and being looked down at as a "construction type". I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS. lol. Works both ways sweetie.


You want equal rights? Im all for that for the most part although I feel it has done more damage than good in many ways, but its to the point of reverse racism and reverse sexism at this point and Ill have none of it. If youre a man youre automatically guilty in the eyes of the law, from violent crimes to divorce to paternity we are left holding the shit end of the stick every damn time. Thats not equality. Its complete and utter .
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqO-_fWv34

Last edited by Giordano_Bruno; 06-25-2009 at 06:53 PM..
Old 06-25-2009, 06:32 PM Giordano_Bruno is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
Whats the divorce rate at now again?
~40% for first marriages for the entire life of the marriage.

In other words, 60% of people stay in their first marriage until they die.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRR ALL PEOPLE ARE MISERABLE
Old 06-25-2009, 06:32 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

Gibonius
 
Giordano_Bruno is Free_Willy, if people didn't know.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:33 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!
 
apextual's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
People think Im talking about womens rights when im talking about the breakdown of morals in the way we treat one another.

Society is at fault in general for allowing it to happen. We are in a state of decline, incase you havent noticed, not just in gender relations but all around, from raping the environment to to allowing our own principles to be "rationalised" away (i.e. torture, wars on blatant lies, we dont even hold our leaders to any standard anymore, we elect retarded liars and paedophiles, oh yes we are in decline.)

Im trying to be polite here and finding it difficult, the hypocrisy is astounding, on the one hand you want to banter about equal rights and deduce I must be a caveman, when on the other hand how is it "equal" when if a guy cheats on a woman he is pure evil incarnate, if a girl does it, well her sig other must have been a dick to her In all ways women want equal rights when it suits them or elevates them above others, but want to give nothing in return.





Oh puhleeease! Have you ever spent a night in jail when you didnt do anything to a guy... just because he said you hit him?

My second fiance, gave me a disease, I went home with the doctors papers (the home I bought us and broke my ass for years saving up for) and told her it was over (I had certainly never cheated so how the hell did I get chlamydia which has only a 4-6 month gestation period and we were 4 yrs together)... I told her she had some time to leave, ill sleep in another room, just get the fuck out asap... well she couldnt be the "bad one" so I hear a knock at the door, it was the police, she comes out from the back room with a fucking smirk on her face, told them I hit her , they proceeded to put my head throgh my own goddmn living room wall because I called her a fucking liar, arrested me.... in jail I got jumped and still have the scars today... yeah, and when we went before the judge he completely dismissed it because she didnt have a fucking single mark on her nor did she seek any kind of medical attention... when released I went home to a house that was gutted... I lost everything in it.

Do you know what she told her family and friends later?! She said she only cheated because I was always working or exhausted from work! And they fucking sympathised with her!

Yah there definately is a double standard by any stretch of the imagination.




I have no love in my heart for rape or any of that, thats sick, but I will say your equal rights have really made this a better world, now you need two incomes plus just to hold down a home, and children grow up with little or no parenting. Wonderful.

I love how women take pages from th black playbook, right away rapists are called into play the way blacks will pull a race card as if anyone alive today had anything whatsoever to do with it and are guilty by default for being born, crock of shit, how many men per capita are rapists .0002% maybe? Please. They *all* are evil because some men have raped amirite? Get a life.


You want equal rights? Im all for that for the most part although I feel it has done more damage than good in many ways, but its to the point of reverse racism and reverse sexism at this point and Ill have none of it. If youre a man youre automatically guilty in the eyes of the law, from violent crimes to divorce to paternity we are left holding the shit end of the stick every damn time. Thats not equality. Its complete and utter .

soooooooooooooo, what you're saaaaaaaying... is that you had a bad experience? and now you blame all women for that experience? is that what you're getting at in that short embittered novella you just typed up?
__________________
shabubu: apextual is the baddest bitch on the lollernets.
sanjay: CrowdGather has lawyers. Apextual works for us pro-boner.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:41 PM apextual is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
soooooooooooooo, what you're saaaaaaaying... is that you had a bad experience? and now you blame all women for that experience? is that what you're getting at in that short embittered novella you just typed up?

Anyone else that is happily married is lying, because he had a statistically irrelevant number of bad relationships. And of course, he can't just have terrible judgment in women and picks crazies, no, it MUST mean that ALL WOMEN are crazy and evil.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:47 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Anyone else that is happily married is lying, because he had a statistically irrelevant number of bad relationships. And of course, he can't just have terrible judgment in women and picks crazies, no, it MUST mean that ALL WOMEN are crazy and evil.

Also, the number of men going to jail for domestic abuse isn't skewed heavily toward us because we're the primary offenders or anything, nor has any woman ever been vilified for infidelity.

edit: I also just picked up on "second fiance." Congratulations on picking up chaotic bitches.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 06-25-2009, 06:50 PM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

Giordano_Bruno
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
I took the liberty of snipping all of the from this post, leaving only these two mostly accurate paragraphs. You're a bitter old man of only 38, damn


Bitter, yes, but I still get the young ones lol. Just refuse to let it past the physical.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqO-_fWv34
Old 06-25-2009, 07:00 PM Giordano_Bruno is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

Giordano_Bruno
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
soooooooooooooo, what you're saaaaaaaying... is that you had a bad experience? and now you blame all women for that experience? is that what you're getting at in that short embittered novella you just typed up?

No, what Im saying, again, is that the moral structure of "do unto others" has completely broken down, and, im saying things have reached a point where it is reverse sexism, and a man today had better think twice before any relationship because it is a minefield like never before and, it doesnt look like its going to be getting any better in the near enough future.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqO-_fWv34
Old 06-25-2009, 07:03 PM Giordano_Bruno is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

Giordano_Bruno
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
~40% for first marriages for the entire life of the marriage.

In other words, 60% of people stay in their first marriage until they die.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRR ALL PEOPLE ARE MISERABLE

I hope youre not a betting man... in fact, no, come play Texas holdem with me, I need the cash.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqO-_fWv34
Old 06-25-2009, 07:05 PM Giordano_Bruno is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!
 
apextual's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
No, what Im saying, again, is that the moral structure of "do unto others" has completely broken down, and, im saying things have reached a point where it is reverse sexism, and a man today had better think twice before any relationship because it is a minefield like never before and, it doesnt look like its going to be getting any better in the near enough future.

thanks for confirming what i already said!
__________________
shabubu: apextual is the baddest bitch on the lollernets.
sanjay: CrowdGather has lawyers. Apextual works for us pro-boner.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:18 PM apextual is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

Giordano_Bruno
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
thanks for confirming what i already said!
sorry, posting frenzy. Derailed the poor guys thread too Sad to see the guy wasted 4 yrs on one of Gibonius` 6 in 10.

I personally believe cheating is assault, in fact is worse and should be punishable by law in this day of easy disease contracting. No doubt after that long the guys hurtin bad, I hate to see it, brings back too many memories.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqO-_fWv34
Old 06-25-2009, 07:45 PM Giordano_Bruno is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

sassymcassface
Ask me about tranny stuff!
 
sassymcassface's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
sorry, posting frenzy. Derailed the poor guys thread too Sad to see the guy wasted 4 yrs on one of Gibonius` 6 in 10.

I personally believe cheating is assault, in fact is worse and should be punishable by law in this day of easy disease contracting. No doubt after that long the guys hurtin bad, I hate to see it, brings back too many memories.

How the fuck is cheating worse than assault in any way? Jesus Christ, I'm not saying cheating is okay, but FUCK the things you say show how little you actually know about the world. Get your head out of your ass and stop being so goddamned butt-hurt. If you want to go bitch and moan about how mean every female has been to you, make a fucking livejournal.
__________________
gingerface is my sexually deviant incestual grandbaby!
hairybudda and karax<3333
i touched malamute face once.
golf(e) is my internet friend.
smizack is my little cheese cup.
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/nolube6662.jpg
Old 06-25-2009, 07:56 PM sassymcassface is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.