General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Kimbalee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brkdncr View Post
I'm going to say she probably already broke up with you in her head. she's just jumping saddles.

Word. And I forgot to mention all the breaking up happened over text message. I feel pretty ashamed that I allowed myself to date such a immature girl for almost 2 years :P

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Foolioq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbalee View Post
No clue, sure we hard our ups and downs, but I don't think I did anything that warranted being cheated on. Hell, 2 days before it happened we went out to eat and everything was 100% fine.

Nothing warrants being cheated on, but you have no idea why?

Kimbalee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolioq View Post
Nothing warrants being cheated on, but you have no idea why?

I honestly don't know, when I asked I was told it was because I was mean and abusive to her. Don't get me wrong, we've had our fights and shit...

The only "change" that happened over the past few weeks is me tightening my belt financially, we still went out a had a good time, but I told her there would be less of me buying her things she wanted. So I guess there's the answer: She was with me just to leech material things off me.

flshdncr
brkdncr
I want to hang out with all the boys ;)

Quote:
I honestly don't know, when I asked I was told it was because I was mean and abusive to her. Don't get me wrong, we've had our fights and shit...

The only "change" that happened over the past few weeks is me tightening my belt financially, we still went out a had a good time, but I told her there would be less of me buying her things she wanted. So I guess there's the answer: She was with me just to leech material things off me.

nah, she broke up with you long ago and was grasping at a reason to give you. I bet if you were to go back maybe a month or two, set that as the time she broke up with you, you'd realize that anything after that point she was just waiting for the right moment. In her case, she found a guy.

Unfortunately many girls hop from guy to guy. It's very frustrating and in my book is a huge turn off as it can be seen as a an insecurity problem.

The frustrating part is that you got led on for the last few months. Can't get that time back, but oh well.

Take this time to enjoy being single. In my past after a relationship ended I've enjoyed the time I get to "find myself" again, and to discover what's changed about me over the course of the relationship, and lastly figure out if there's anything i dislike that I would want to change.

Kimbalee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brkdncr View Post
nah, she broke up with you long ago and was grasping at a reason to give you. I bet if you were to go back maybe a month or two, set that as the time she broke up with you, you'd realize that anything after that point she was just waiting for the right moment. In her case, she found a guy.

Unfortunately many girls hop from guy to guy. It's very frustrating and in my book is a huge turn off as it can be seen as a an insecurity problem.

The frustrating part is that you got led on for the last few months. Can't get that time back, but oh well.

Take this time to enjoy being single. In my past after a relationship ended I've enjoyed the time I get to "find myself" again, and to discover what's changed about me over the course of the relationship, and lastly figure out if there's anything i dislike that I would want to change.

PS shes very insecure. Your explanation matches up perfectly. And thank you, and everyone in this thread for the advice, whenever I feel just a little bit down in the dumps I read through the thread and it brings my spirits up.

You guys are

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Noooo, the person SHE cheated on me with, who she is now dating dropped out in grade 9, and has no job, and just sits around the house playing Lord of the Rings Online

Haha, sorry I'm a tard.

Yeah, she lost out big time!

SUB

Are you going to try and get your stuff back? If so, bring some friends with you and have one of them video tape it, and then post it on here. It could be epic lulz.

SUB

double postz.

MC

He deserves a punch to the face. If he's truly sorry he'll understand.

Gooch
Cooch (typo)

the best way to get over someone is to get under someone. go have fun and forget this girl, she isn't worth your time!

Kimbalee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
the best way to get over someone is to get under someone. go have fun and forget this girl, she isn't worth your time!

I'm already seeing a girl that treats me soooo much better.

I know some people might say that im jumping back in too quick, but I did alot of thinking and realized what she realized, I was broken up with this girl months ago.

Thanks guys

Typhoon43

Way to get back on the horse man.

PreDatoR

Just be thankful you didn't have 9 years tied up with her like i did with mine. She did pretty much the same thing. Life has been good the past 2 months. There's a lot of good women out there that are looking for a decent guy.