General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
I never contested the basis for your advice, nor did I say it was an unacceptable alternative.

Simple said, it seems that is not the solution he is seeking as he mentioned he has tried everything.

There's a few positions I've done that aren't ones most people try as a direct result of this. Now unless he's gone through the entire Kama Sutra book, no he hasn't tried everything.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

huxley
Don't respond to me, I can't read your posts :(

haha, I am not quite in your book but I did have a girlfriend go to the dr and ask if I was raping her because she had some tears and such down there. I dont know what advice there could possibly be for you to be honest.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Some will get sore, so be it. use extra lube, find chicks into it or learn to cum faster

/been there

ps. taller chicks can take more of you... and for longer.

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
There's a few positions I've done that aren't ones most people try as a direct result of this. Now unless he's gone through the entire Kama Sutra book, no he hasn't tried everything.

I doubt the Kama Sutra accounted for big dicks considering who wrote it and when.

Coqui

Quote:
I doubt the Kama Sutra accounted for big dicks considering who wrote it and when.

My point was, until you try suggestions on positions (especially from other large endowed guys), don't say you've tried everything.

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Quote:
My point was, until you try suggestions on positions (especially from other large endowed guys), don't say you've tried everything.

But I didn't say I tried everything, he did and I assumed that he isnt interested in using only 50% of his "potential" which is why advice regarding positions may not be the advice he seeks.

Coqui

Quote:
But I didn't say I tried everything, he did and I assumed that he isnt interested in using only 50% of his "potential" which is why advice regarding positions may not be the advice he seeks.

I know you didn't. I know he said he did....I was questioning that part. Either way, all the sensation for a guy is in the top half anyways. He doesn't need to slam the entire thing inside of a girl to feel good....especially since he's having issues with girls not being able to take all of it. So positions that basically take out 3-4 inches while heightening her sensation should be exactly what he is seeking. Something that allows the girl to enjoy it and want more from him. Now granted, I don't know if my advice would work for him as, while I'm above average in length, it's width that is my issue in terms of concerns from girls. but it's still something he could consider.

RazorWind

Try different positions that make it easier to not stick it in all the way?

Her on top, maybe, so she has some measure of control, for instance.

Artesial

Quote:

Jesus christ shut up. You're contradicting everything he's saying and derailing the damn thread.

Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artesial View Post
Jesus christ shut up. You're contradicting everything he's saying and derailing the damn thread.

I am not contradictory in any way and the only person that is keeping this thread on track

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:

Sounds like you speak form experience

If it's a little chick and I don't want to make her sore by beating up her uterus (short chicks have shorter vaginas, go figure) then I just won't go all the way in in any position. Really it's just the head that matters - stick it up there a few times to let her know who is boss but keep it around her g-spot.

And like i said don't go for too long - have her suck it, give you a half-way handy and then fill her up towards the end.

The worst part about beating up a vag is having to hear "Im still sore from last time can we wait a little bit?" so it is impoirtant to strike that balance... Fortunately my new GF is 5'8, gets super duper wet and can handle anything i throw at her

Lurker

Seriously? I am about to start calling on the lot of you.

Glory Hallelujah

Wrap your hand around the monster down at the base. Takes a few inches out of the equation and feels kinda like a handjob. Or use her hand for it. I'm no foot-long but It's pretty big and this seems to help for most of the girls I've boned. It's just like changing positions though, all it really does is restrict the amount you can put in. Eventually you'll either have to be content with going half-deep or you're gonna have to find a girl that's anatomically accommodating.

Quote:

Go away.

Coqui

Quote:

Is this your subtle way of asking for pics in your PM box?

theNoid

Stop sexing tiny asians or small whities with small vaginas. Time to move up to larger framed women.

Very serious answer, you need large(r) vaginas to sex.