General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ACT

Incompatibility with a girl?

There's this girl that I've dated on and off for the past few years and she's gorgeous and fun. However, at times during our relationship she was really selfish and it really hurt me a lot. She's one of those girls that often when guys reflect on the past girls they've dated, "there was one girl that just drove me crazy..."

Anyway, we connected again recently and we've been going out a few times and started getting physical and for some reason, I'm unable to stay hard or even get hard when we're making out and doing other stuff. I'm not sure what's going on since this has never happened to me before. The previous girls that I've dated, just holding their hand got me a hard on and I was always embarrassed to try to hide it, and when intimate, it was quite easy to stay hard for long sessions too. So performance has never ever been an issue before with anyone.

But with this girl, I've always had issues, not just once or twice, but at least a half dozen times. I'm to the point in which I'm starting to question perhaps our history is like an emotional cock block or something. I've never had issues with performance with anyone else ever, so this is extremely weird for me.

Could this just be a sign of incompatibility?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.

You don't really feel anything for her anymore. It's probably just your body's way of saying "Nah... I don't like this" I just recently reconnected with a girl I've known off and on since high school. I haven't seen her yet, and even though it will be nice to hang out again, I'm probably going to have a panic attack because of all the shit she put me through.

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

happened to me.

friend's female friend came to stay at our house, she ends up in my bed. from past experience with her i know she's not the type of girl i'd want to be sleeping with, and my cock agrees. i tore myself up about it for a while, wondering what was wrong, but nah i agree with the above poster - there's just something in the way.

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

It could be a number of things. Are you overthinking your ability to perform sexually? If you're worried that you are going to finish too fast or not be good, that can have a lot to do with it. If that's not an issue and never has been, then it could just be that this girl has too many things that you don't like that you start thinking about when you're about to get intimate. You might start thinking that if you go through with it, it's going to give her the wrong impression, and she's going to stick around when you really don't want her to. It's a mental thing for sure, you just have to try and pinpoint the cause.

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Impulse Rxn

Absolutely. That happened to me this summer- I got out of a long term, serious live-in relationship and the first girl I rebounded on was, at face value, very cute and sweet, funny and charming. We didn't get really physical until a few weeks in and, by that time, I realized that she was a narcissistic gold digger with serious image issues (and pretty genuinely not nice) and I pretty legitimately couldn't even get it hard enough to put it in her.

It's easy to be casual with someone you literally know nothing about, but when there's someone who I know i dislike very sincerely on a personal level, I absolutely can't fake that kind of physical affection.

[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
1A2- C-5 Loadmaster

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(

sometimes i don't get hard before i thumb it in.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.

josef91

So many things can cause this issue. Since you said that you did not experience this with other girls before, maybe the cause is mental. Maybe it will not happen when she's there in front of naked with legs wide spread.

jacktown

"Women are easy, state capitals are hard."

Suchener

llloooolllllll

Suchener

llllllllllllooolllllllllll

Suchener

llllllllllllllllllllooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll

Suchener

Suchener

Suchener

Suchener