General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

CyN1CaL
There was a hole here. It's gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelmix
Give me the bas tard sword I'll give you my falchion plus 30k on me and make up for the rest

But I think you should upgrade to mirthil armor.

You're kidding right?

Bastard Sword is 700k sword.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

CyN1CaL

Ok, we decided to get Skull his next weapon.

Triple Edged Jahmar

CS Player
If by &quot;CS&quot; you mean &quot;Lineage II&quot; then I'm your man. <3 djduquet

can you use paypal for a payment method or is it just the credit cards and game time cards?

hmm you think if i signed up for the paypal visa i could add that to my account and get the debit card?

Kryptonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator
A lot of people left after the drama Kamakaze caused. Subscience left prior to that though, he is joining his level 40+ friends on Kain.

The list I compiled is the GeneralMayhem clan as it is now.

Kamakaze did not cause that drama. If anything it was you guys that over-reacted. I say over-reacted bacause I feel that both me and kamakaze donated enough to the clan/weapon upgrades to be able to say that our weapons were actually ours. I fealt that I had the right to sell my spear as I played hard core with that spear and donated alot of money. Also you can't really say that I jipped you guys because we payed the same for my spear as we did the other 1mil weapons. It just happened to be a good deal on the 1.5mil spear.

Anyways, so yeah it wasn't kamakaze's fault that the clan split up. I didnt really have the 50 bucks for the retail box of L2 so i called it quits with my account at the end of beta and sold all my stuff. I gave a bunch to my roommate(kamakaze), which is how he has brig armor and sor right now and he was nice enough to let me play on his retail account with a new character that i twinked.

I just wanted to clear all that up. hopefully: [/DRAMA]

patondeez

liberator can we please use mini-goatse as our clan logo thing when we get that far

pretty please

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonic
Kamakaze did not cause that drama. If anything it was you guys that over-reacted. I say over-reacted bacause I feel that both me and kamakaze donated enough to the clan/weapon upgrades to be able to say that our weapons were actually ours. I fealt that I had the right to sell my spear as I played hard core with that spear and donated alot of money. Also you can't really say that I jipped you guys because we payed the same for my spear as we did the other 1mil weapons. It just happened to be a good deal on the 1.5mil spear.

Anyways, so yeah it wasn't kamakaze's fault that the clan split up. I didnt really have the 50 bucks for the retail box of L2 so i called it quits with my account at the end of beta and sold all my stuff. I gave a bunch to my roommate(kamakaze), which is how he has brig armor and sor right now and he was nice enough to let me play on his retail account with a new character that i twinked.

I just wanted to clear all that up. hopefully: [/DRAMA]

1. Yes it is Kamakaze's fault that the clan split. Ask Basileus, Kaution, and BKs.
2. The only reason you were able to donate so much was because we gave you guys the money first. The weapon was not "yours" until EVERYONE that was participating had their weapon...and not everyone had theirs, therefore it wasn't yours to sell.
3. Kamakaze has had a history of being a greedy asshole. First was with the Dark Hose. He conveniantly forgot that I told him to give them to Haparo. Then it was with him and BKs. He demanded compensation for all the crafting materials he found for him. Then it was with the spear. You gave him the money and he took it all for himself totally disregarding the fact that the clan was still only level 0 and that the money could have been used to level up the clan and also give the next person enough money to upgrade.
4. The drama has been over, I have cut all my relations with Kamakaze in the game, and I don't feel like talking to him ever again.

EDIT: And your spear was 150k more than anyone else paid for theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patondeez
liberator can we please use mini-goatse as our clan logo thing when we get that far

pretty please

I was planning on having the [M] though...

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

Last edited by WILLIAM NOT; 05-01-2004 at 11:53 PM..

CyN1CaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by patondeez

pretty please
Best idea ever.

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku238
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone!

www.mayhemn.net/randomcrap/bananaphone.mp3

So this isn't an entirely spammed up post: static will never get this game

WHAT NOW BITCH!
i got the game and im lvl 11 now, hunter bow, wood set, misc accessories.
made a clan jsut for talking, friends list, etc. no darma involved. me and my friend jsut gonna play and not worry about clan stuffs until after lvl 40 or so.

drgh0st

can we get pics of the box and cds? and other miscel stuff?

CaNaDiAn PyRo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator
1. Yes it is Kamakaze's fault that the clan split. Ask Basileus, Kaution, and BKs.
2. The only reason you were able to donate so much was because we gave you guys the money first. The weapon was not "yours" until EVERYONE that was participating had their weapon...and not everyone had theirs, therefore it wasn't yours to sell.
3. Kamakaze has had a history of being a greedy asshole. First was with the Dark Hose. He conveniantly forgot that I told him to give them to Haparo. Then it was with him and BKs. He demanded compensation for all the crafting materials he found for him. Then it was with the spear. You gave him the money and he took it all for himself totally disregarding the fact that the clan was still only level 0 and that the money could have been used to level up the clan and also give the next person enough money to upgrade.
4. The drama has been over, I have cut all my relations with Kamakaze in the game, and I don't feel like talking to him ever again.

EDIT: And your spear was 150k more than anyone else paid for theirs.
I won't bother typing out my own response to you Kryptonic, it's already been said. To further add to the list however, when confronted, Kakazame couldn't formulate an adequate response aside from insults. But I don't care, my hands are clean of you both and your inclusion in the game is no longer necessary for me.

briankeys

"Didn't you know? He got haxed. Lost all his stuff"

subscience
my big brother grabbed my sweater from the back seat and blew a load into it

Damn. Barely into retail and all this drama.

*cue GenMay "We Know Drama" pic

subscience
my big brother grabbed my sweater from the back seat and blew a load into it

Oh, and..

I haven't picked up retail yet. I'm not totally sure whether I will or not at this point. If not, I have about 1 million adena, maybe more, to donate to the clan. I'll let you guys know after finals whether I will be playing or not.

briankeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscience
Oh, and..

I haven't picked up retail yet. I'm not totally sure whether I will or not at this point. If not, I have about 1 million adena, maybe more, to donate to the clan. I'll let you guys know after finals whether I will be playing or not.

Someone still has to buy that adena then.. $40 hmm.. I might :-x

Damn retail prices!

CyN1CaL

Just had a Cestus drop. ~80k for me.