General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

how much does she weigh?

this is very important - the answer will ultimately determine her sanity

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

lol

maybe papa stevia

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
how much does she weigh?

this is very important - the answer will ultimately determine her sanity

probably around 200lbs, so fat, but i'm also fat so i consider this acceptable.

lol

and if she thinks im the best she can do in the looks department then thats great

Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol View Post
good things about her so far: she has 2 jobs one of which is skilled, has an education, doesn't have kids, was with her ex for 7 years (nice and stable), not addicted to any drugs, doesn't think she's an artist or photographer, lives within a reasonable distance, speaks english natively (thats a jab at my ex wife lol jk her english was good too), has both legs and both arms, capable of walking without assistance, smells like a girl, doesn't wear adult diapers to my knowledge but if she does thats ok, not in a gang, she's white, i could go on

sounds like a keeper

also what happened with ur ex wife

why did u get married
e
t
c

lol

cute face if she lost weight she's be hot

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

she's probably not crazy then

...just not thin enough to be snatched up by whatever swinging dick stumbled across her path when she was younger

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

like i said earlier, woman are whores

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
sounds like a keeper

also what happened with ur ex wife

why did u get married
e
t
c

well i was 20 years old and got engaged because she was here on a j1 visa (1 year) and was my girlfriend , first girlfriend since i was a hs freshman, so i figured if i let her go my hopes of ever having a woman were gone and kind of pushed her to marry me, well she agreed and we got married, i did all the paperwork my god damn self without a lawyer for both her green card which was a very complex process but anyway that went over fine, and we lived in florida for a while but we didn't really get along great and have pretty different personalities and also no sex life for about a year before i told her look im gonna move back with my parents its done, but this was something we'd discussed before so not a big surprise. then we were separated for a few years and finally formalized the divorce in 2015 i think.

but we still talk on the phone and tbh are decent friends, she came to visit last december and we had a good time, she stayed at my house and stuff, no problems. we're just not the right people to be married.

lol

idk how i got her to be my girlfriend. i was even more shy and introverted than i am now and for some reason since she gave me attention i felt like she must like me so i wasn't that shy and i asked her to be my gf like 10 times before she agreed.

lol

my parents still think she pressured me for us to get married but it was kind of the other way around. i wanted it because i thought it was my only hope.

lol

and her visa would have expired

Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol View Post
well i was 20 years old and got engaged because she was here on a j1 visa (1 year) and was my girlfriend , first girlfriend since i was a hs freshman, so i figured if i let her go my hopes of ever having a woman were gone and kind of pushed her to marry me, well she agreed and we got married, i did all the paperwork my god damn self without a lawyer for both her green card which was a very complex process but anyway that went over fine, and we lived in florida for a while but we didn't really get along great and have pretty different personalities and also no sex life for about a year before i told her look im gonna move back with my parents its done, but this was something we'd discussed before so not a big surprise. then we were separated for a few years and finally formalized the divorce in 2015 i think.

but we still talk on the phone and tbh are decent friends, she came to visit last december and we had a good time, she stayed at my house and stuff, no problems. we're just not the right people to be married.

did she get her citizenship off u?

Sup

yeah if i got a mail order bride they would def bounce after they got their citizenship

Sup

or green card or w/e