General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Sf_J
Has a tidy sheath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by So many[m] cocks I've
Well, of course she's open to sexuality... I suppose she has to take what she can get when she can get it

and Lynna... She certainly "grew" for sure.

I feel bad to criticize someone for how they look, especially if it's focused on weight because I'm not exactly skinny myself. But I've never really hidden myself and purposely and repeatedly misrepresented myself. goose has been dangling her potential sexuality and hiding behind that picture since the [H] and even solicited for money several times using the guise of an "attractive and sexually eager" female for so long it's creepy. I wonder how the boys that e-sexed her are going to react to her verification pics?

I was with Andrew on the day she disapeared. They had spent the night before together and in fact she was supposed to meet up with us the day I bought my chinchilla. We waited at the pet store for her and she never showed up, never called, never explained to Andrew what happened. He was worried sick about her naturally. I guess she couldn't come up with a proper excuse to tell her roommate/boyfriend where she was going. Timing wise, if Vienge did have intercourse with her there is a strong possiblity that that baby is his as this was almost exactly 9 months ago.

edit: I say demand a paternity test.

Last edited by Sf_J; 05-16-2005 at 01:42 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Zooy

Quote:
Originally Posted by augusttremulous
with whom*
grammar nazi

me: You weren't that bad
tehmay: I said I was DRUNK!

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allnighte
click hooked up with her too?
They talked, Aaron was interested in meeting, Laura kept flaking.

I could be wrong though.

augusttremulous
The Cat's Pajamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooy
grammar nazi

My two biggest grammar obsessions are not using "whom" when preceded by a preposition, and adverb neglect.
39TH STREET
rmtc<3
8=,,,,===D BlisterDick is the hawtness I desire :drool:

Zooy

Quote:
My two biggest grammar obsessions are not using "whom" when preceded by a preposition, and adverb neglect.
it's all good. I respect that.
me: You weren't that bad
tehmay: I said I was DRUNK!

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
whom is dead...might as well be Sanskrit

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
I feel bad to criticize someone for how they look, especially if it's focused on weight because I'm not exactly skinny myself. But I've never really hidden myself and purposely and repeatedly misrepresented myself. goose has been dangling her potential sexuality and hiding behind that picture since the [H] and even solicited for money several times using the guise of an "attractive and sexually eager" female for so long it's creepy. I wonder how the boys that e-sexed her are going to react to her verification pics?

I was with Andrew on the day she disapeared. They had spent the night before together and in fact she was supposed to meet up with us the day I bought my chinchilla. We waited at the pet store for her and she never showed up, never called, never explained to Andrew what happened. He was worried sick about her naturally. I guess she couldn't come up with a proper excuse to tell her roommate/boyfriend where she was going. Timing wise, if Vienge did have intercourse with her there is a strong possiblity that that baby is his as this was almost exactly 9 months ago.

edit: I say demand a paternity test.
I'm not skinny either, by any means, but as you well know, I make no misrepresentation of my physique either, nor do I misrepresent my intentions toward people.

I was recently enlightened to the fact that I had been emotionally misled as well, and that's a shitty revelation. To think that you're on the same page as a person, to trust them with your heart and then to later discover they admittedly didn't take you seriously but were just having "a good time" is a real slap in the face... and it wrenches the heart.

When I tell someone I love them, I mean it, I guess for somepeople to do the same is to expect too much.

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Wait, is Sarah geting a divorce?

Allnighte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienge

Threnx
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Quote:

genmay can't handle this much drama.

Sf_J
Has a tidy sheath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by So many[m] cocks I've
I was recently enlightened to the fact that I had been emotionally misled as well, and that's a shitty revelation. To think that you're on the same page as a person, to trust them with your heart and then to later discover they admittedly didn't take you seriously but were just having "a good time" is a real slap in the face... and it wrenches the heart.

When I tell someone I love them, I mean it, I guess for somepeople to do the same is to expect too much.

I don't know, if this was told to you by someone who you have since parted with it could be their way of trying to hurt you now. I don't know many people that truly feign affection, more commonly they change their minds instead. And everyone knows that the two things that hurt the most are "I never loved you" and "You're a bad lay"

Sf_J
Has a tidy sheath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnx
genmay can't handle this much drama.
you know, I asked Tubboy for your pic and he said you'd never allow it. I call fat redhead slut on you!

RedEyes
Boner Provider

What's up?

Where's my rubber duckies?

We will make contact with this frequency every twelve hours. Prepare sitrep for command authority. Have hope. We're coming for you.

Onnotangu
onnotangu

Beth dumped me as well But I still her.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
I haven't gotten married for real yet.

I don't even have a sparkly yet.