General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ltsmash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biospider View Post
This is retarded, and it angers me that people will spend time and energy proving to people like you how stupid you actually are.

You and Figment should get together...
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=826306

him, Figment, and ry_goody in full force would make for an epic thread

Edit: Oh, he's an ry_goody dupe, that makes sense

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Go fuck yourself, hobart. He was banned not for posting his standard, psychotically-induced bullshit. He was banned because he announced "I hate this place, I'm leaving, you guys can fuck off". We don't usually like that, so we banned him. And I will continue t ban his dupes.

Additionally, he gets banned for doing piss-poor arguments or devious schemes to try and garner support. We have discovered that he creates dupes to argue for his own original arguments, as nobody else agrees with his assertions. It's sad, really. See the thread crop circles.

edit: everytime I see your name I think of that scene from coneheads.
HOBART
Hobart?
HOBART COLLEGE

And then he migrates from making endless shit threads about whatever drug dream he most recently had to posting his shit in legitimate threads and dragging them down.

möbiustrip

VoodoochildBC
cutie patootie <3 bonnie

This guy is right. I've used the force to make my asian friend's rice moldy all the time.

Bukkakeboy

I wonder how he functions in regards to regular life.

I mean all this forum shit is all nice and pgdn-worthy, but in real life?

Could you imagine him irl, in a real, normal social setting?

I carn't, someone send me some positive waves.

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Bukkakeboy

Also, since I've skimmed some of the OP:

Can't you come over to my place, do your love/hate thing and then leave?

That way you wont be doing it out of anything but love/hate, and I'll be equipped to test this.

Or shouldn't I tell you I want to test it, does that ruin the experiment?

goody: come over to my place, I want you to enlighten me about rice

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Go fuck yourself, hobart. He was banned not for posting his standard, psychotically-induced bullshit. He was banned because he announced "I hate this place, I'm leaving, you guys can fuck off". We don't usually like that, so we banned him. And I will continue t ban his dupes.

Additionally, he gets banned for doing piss-poor arguments or devious schemes to try and garner support. We have discovered that he creates dupes to argue for his own original arguments, as nobody else agrees with his assertions. It's sad, really. See the thread crop circles.

edit: everytime I see your name I think of that scene from coneheads.
HOBART
Hobart?
HOBART COLLEGE

Someone failed to produce a proper rebuttal and instead has to make shit up to cover there ass

TheMorlock

Asshat says what?

dio

What he purposely dodged having to create a response with any intelligence by using a bunch of 'rumour' ad hominem attacks. And then he banned the person.

I bet you thats how he deals with situations and ideas in real life that he doesn't like to deal with, except he can't 'ban', so he will just 'walk away and ignore'.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
What he purposely dodged having to create a response with any intelligence by using a bunch of 'rumour' ad hominem attacks. And then he banned the person.

I bet you thats how he deals with situations and ideas in real life that he doesn't like to deal with, except he can't 'ban', so he will just 'walk away and ignore'.

No, he looks up you IP and then bans your dupes.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Someone failed to produce a proper rebuttal and instead has to make shit up to cover there ass

oh here we go. if you arent a rygoody dupe already, go check the threads. he made dupes to argue for his original arguments because everyone else was humiliating him.

you're pathetic

OlderBoy

fucking feelings how do you measure them?

TheMorlock

Filter Ban Log border= dio (357481) KC User 2011-05-21 22:12:15 2011-05-23 22:12:15 asshat says what?

Golf(e)

Quote:
This is when I realized something, they very intention to prove scientifically will make countless experiments nonfunctional if human consciousness is a component. I could never scientifically prove to you that the energy of love effects physical matter, not because it doesn't, but because the very energy of "intend to prove scientifically" is something less than pure love, and thus it won't happen. I believe that many people will try Emotos rice experiment with the intention to prove it wrong, and it will do exactly that, it will not come out with the expected results, because they brought to the table something other than the energy of pure unconditional love, they brought to the table the energy of "prove wrong" and that energy does not stave off rice. Many people may even believe they bring the intention of love to the rice, but really this is just in their conscious mind, while in their unconscious mind they also bring the energies of "I don't know" "I'll just try it to see" or whatever else. The only energy that would make this experiment work is pure unconditional love down through your very unconscious mind, with no doubts or no other wavering energies in your concioussness or subconcioussness. It would need almost a zen-like state of being and balance of mind to have this experiment succeed.
wow
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

TheMorlock

Now thats EPIC when Golf(e) posts wow about a bizarre tldr!

Last edited by TheMorlock; 05-22-2011 at 11:00 PM..