Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid
one of the many listed OPINIONS
sorry for the miswording

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

gazaktoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Oh noes, you have crushed my theory by posting an article about the success of plastic patio chairs.

uh ya, actually, he has

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Oh noes, you have crushed my theory by posting an article about the success of plastic patio chairs.
Yet you try to make a connection that this took place in the prison..
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Lebowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truffle Shuffle
I would like to add my own evidence to this thread.
I waded throu all the in this thread hoping someone would say what movie this is from. I'm disapointed

Someone make the Dude happy.

homer1300

Quote:
The blasts originated in the basements, not along the sides of the upper parts of structure.

Seismic recorders conclusively show that the biggest disturbances happened just before each tower began to fall.

Quote:
Originally posted by mike27

Because it is not my theory. I posted it here for rational discussion; I neither wrote it nor fully support it.
Quote:
Originally posted by mike27

If you examine the pictures for more than a fraction of a second you will notice that the pod is in front of the engines on the body of the plane, not behind them.

Owned.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rolling_Thunder9

Ok, so I took more than a fraction of a second to look at the pictures. I even took so much time to download the picture, and then upload it to iupload to post it here.

And lets look at that little circle this guy drew on the picture. Now, I'm analyzing. Mhmmm...in front of the engines...mhmmm....

Dictionary.com defines front as: The area, location, or position directly before or ahead.

No, no, I'm going to have to say that this "pod" is not in "front of the engines.

Counter-owned

ea771c2a4db83d092b7cf870edc4ec39

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
nein. the only thing that article does is show more doubt about the link between the chairs.. and this just happens to be ONE of many listed facts

STFU DC, we all know you're only here because you're bored and think pretending to support a side is baiting people to flame you and that makes you cool and hip. Mike doesn't need a ter like you on his side to just throw what little credibility he has out the window. Go fake more pregnant pics or something.

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
A few points should be emphasized:

Hmm, I seem to remember one of your posts, where you loudly and boldly proclaimed, in large letters, "YOU HAVE NO POINTS, YOU ARE SIMPLY COPYING AND PASTING FROM OTHER WEBSITES".

Hmm.

PS: If I cared, OR IT WAS ON TOPIC WHATSOEVER, I would reply to each one of those points one by one.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
i heard that you can also find wedding rings outside of the us... OMG YOU MUST BE WRONG ABOUT THAT TOO!!! :P

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.

Quote:

hes just restating what i and others have said

those crappy white plastic patio chairs are as common worldwide as a plate would be in your kitchen at home

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Hmm, I seem to remember one of your posts, where you loudly and boldly proclaimed, in large letters, "YOU HAVE NO POINTS, YOU ARE SIMPLY COPYING AND PASTING FROM OTHER WEBSITES".

Hmm.

PS: If I cared, OR IT WAS ON TOPIC WHATSOEVER, I would reply to each one of those points one by one.

First of all.. Your 9/11 that you posted.. You posted that from another site...

Now where did you dig this one up? WRH? Liberty Forum?
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIlluminatedOne
"I am suggesting here that Berg was already dead when the decapitation occured"

wtf, i just watched the full 5:37 video and you can clearly see him moving his shoulders and adjusting positions so you are wrong about him already being dead.
good job on reading the entire post.. or hell even the entire sentence you quoted

Milwaukee Hardcore

mike27, not everything is a fucking conspiracy. believe it or not, the US government wants to help you, they are here for your protection (are you canadian?). they exist to defend the right of ingrates like you who choose to bitch about every single thing the government does. you aren't doing any of us a favor, bring your elsewhere.

Samhaine
Kiddie Corral Material

KNEEL BEFORE ME INFIDELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allnighte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee Hardcore
(are you canadian?)
YES

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomerain
conservative media is difficult to come by these days. two fox links, and one boston globe, oh perceptive one.

that's it? that's your retort? how utterly dissapointing, mikey. t'sk t'sk.

the quran in itself is contradictory. you can appeal to ANY agenda provided you find a passage about it and remove it from context to justify any insensibility. maritain," bad men ruin good books." no text has been more maligned than the bible.

I am not going through the liberal vs conservative media debate again, nor will I entertain your attempt to derail the thread with this.

Closed Thread