General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
FelixDIB
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
you didn't make any point.. You're fucking copying and pasting from other sites
link?
__________________
Care Club [M]ember ^_^
Old 05-13-2004, 07:57 PM FelixDIB is offline  
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

QWERTY
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr viagra
this isnt stupid and took effot and is an interesting read. i see no reason to take away thread privies and I am sure the mods see it the same way.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:57 PM QWERTY is offline  
#92  

Viper01
 
Viper01's Avatar
 
well that depends on the ring issure, in Iraq the form of islam practiced there was much more relaxed and they got away with a lot more. for instance, it says in the Quran all women must be fully clothed and faces covered, but in iraq they allowed women to walk around like in America.

So i wouldn't be surprised if they relaxed on the ring issue as well.
__________________
GO BUCKEYES
Old 05-13-2004, 07:57 PM Viper01 is offline  
#93  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid
from your google link-

http://www.tijaniyya.com/gold.htm




I will disregard the person attack in your post because you have rebutted one of my points. But do not expect me to repeat this.

You are wrong, however - Gold rings are Haram, and therefore forbidden by Islam. The only reason even silver rings are allowed, is that Muhammed wore one - otherwise it would be under the same categorization.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 07:57 PM mike27 is offline  
#94  

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ries
i guess you can only get those chairs in one place on the planet

[IG]http://www.iupload.net/042004/prisonchair1.jpg[/IMG]
[IG]http://www.iupload.net/042004/prisonchair2.jpg[/IMG]


OMG THEY FILMED THE VIDEO IN MY HOUSE!


not to mention if you go down to walmart a whole section of the fucking lawn department is white plastic chairs
Old 05-13-2004, 07:58 PM Baloneyflaps is offline  
#95  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
dotfolder.com
Old 05-13-2004, 07:58 PM SemperFly is offline  
#96  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixDIB
link?
Try www.libertyforum.org for example.. Most conspiracy theories are formulated there.. "OMG It's the Jews" "OMG, Aliens did 9/11
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-13-2004, 07:58 PM ViriiK is offline  
#97  

whackingit
chadwhack
world beer pong champion
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Yes, he is dead. They told him to talk (you will notice by his calm demeanor that he clearly did not know he was going to be killed), then cut the tape. They killed him by some other method, propped him into the chair, rolled the tape, and began the decapitation.
he like shifts and shrugs his shoulders when he is sitting on the floor.......
Old 05-13-2004, 07:58 PM whackingit is offline  
#98  

Cannonbear
 
If they did speak russian, a chechnyan soldier would ift the bill.

Im not saying anyone's wrong, but there's got to be some explanations for this, whether it was a "routine" execution or not.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:58 PM Cannonbear is offline  
#99  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwhack
so yer sayingg he was dead before they cut his head off?

he shifts around while hes sitting on the floor

How difficult is it to wiggle a dead body that you hold firmly in your hand? (you will notice one of the killers is holding his body down during the execution, naturally)
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 07:59 PM mike27 is offline  
#100  

Paul_Oakenfold
ug_reborn
Kiddie Corral Material
 
tl;dr
__________________
ask me for personalized lists on why i should kill you
Old 05-13-2004, 07:59 PM Paul_Oakenfold is offline  
#101  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
PIT THIS FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORY BULLSHIT THREAD
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-13-2004, 08:00 PM ViriiK is offline  
#102  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
1) No, if you notice, I made 9 points, not 2. Please do not make absurd remarks such as this.
2) The terrorist they are pinning this on, Al-Zarqawi, had no reason to have a Russian accent whatsoever. Much less SPEAK Russian spontaneously for no reason!
I tried to condense most of your other points into one easy to read post. And why would the U.S. higher Russians to kill this guy? They would have to have one hell of a CIA agent running this thing to hire guys with obvious Russian accents. No its much more likely that either Al-Zarqawi was not speaking or the U.S. is after the wrong guy.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:00 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
#103  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
nick berg is really elvis
Old 05-13-2004, 08:00 PM SemperFly is offline  
#104  

whackingit
chadwhack
world beer pong champion
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
How difficult is it to wiggle a dead body that you hold firmly in your hand? (you will notice one of the killers is holding his body down during the execution, naturally)
around 2:32 in the video

although its almost spooky the way his shoulders drop
Old 05-13-2004, 08:01 PM whackingit is offline  
#105  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.