General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

lopoetve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
I'll keep it simple..

1. I don't believe for two seconds that any 17 year old has saved up nearly $40k on his own no matter how much he's making per hour. I also don't believe that any 17 year old is making $40 an hour giving piano lessons (this really is funny stuff you're making up
I did. It's not that hard.
Quote:
)

2. I also don't believe that any 17 year old, even if they actually had saved up nearly $40k, would all the sudden blow it all on a monumentally stupid purchase like this. In a year and a half it's value dropped in HALF, what's it gonna do in the next year and a half??? Incredibly stupid decision on your part if you in fact made it.
Sure they do. A lot of rich kids around here do it. Hell, I bought a brand new SVT foci, and then a brand new frontier.
Quote:

3. Nobody is smart/disciplined enough to save up FOURTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in two years only to blow it on such a stupid waste of money. Yes it's a waste of money, because even your hypothetical $40k savings would be earning interest in a bank account, and $40k today will be more like $41k or whatever next year. Your $40k car today will be $20k a year and a half from now. NOBODY is that stupid, except for s
Sure they are. Just because you were incapable of it, stop flaming him. Who cares if it's a waste of money? It's HIS money to spend
Quote:
4. I believe that your parents either purchased this vehicle entirely for themselves(most likely, 90%+ chance), or purchased it for you with a very VERY modest down payment from you and everybody on the block as co-signer.
I don't know about you, but at 17 I had a 700 credit rating already, I didn't ~need~ a cosigner.
Quote:
5. You're fuckin' full of shit
you're about to get banned
Quote:
6. edit: or it's your dad's new company vehicle
Quote:
edit2: Explain to me why on earth a 17 year old kid would buy a fucking VW Toureggnog if he really had $40k saved up? You don't have any better taste or sense than that? $40k in cash to spend on a car and you buy a fuckin' TOUREGGNOG?? What the hell man?
I'v eseen kids save up and buy up a top of the line camry. people do weird things
Quote:
Toureggnogs, Intrepids, Camrys, these are all cars that your parents would be buying/leasing/company cars, not cars that a 17 year old would be buying. Your stories are 100% pure bull fucking shit
Can it
2007 GTI
1997 Truck thingy.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Arju

Decent SUV (they are fairly nice offroad, have a nice equipment list and drive nicely) but why would you spend $40k?

I would've bought a GTI and invested the rest... that SUV is going to plummet in value!

digital matt

i worked in the service department of a dealership. all the touregs were shit. complete junk, the interior is cheap, the electrical system is a nightmare, and ever single one we sold was fucked up in a different way. good luck...

lopoetve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecayingOmega View Post
Why did he leave the dealer mats in? I call . Also, what retard at that age blows 40k on a car? Buy some mutual funds and double that money in 4 years, arrtard. I'm getting a 20% return on my investment of $10k with my Fidelity mutual funds. Made $1000 in 2 months.

Edit: And that $1000 for doing nothing, so don't compare it to how much one would make working.

Because maybe he wanted to? I left mine in as long as I could on both cars. save the real mats.

And what retard? Plenty of them :-p
2007 GTI
1997 Truck thingy.

lopoetve

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator View Post
wow why do mods put up with the flaming
now i know why i don't come to this subforum

we just got here and I'm watching the thread now.
2007 GTI
1997 Truck thingy.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by touareg208 View Post
Jesus Christ Rang3, I'm not going to post my title and license on the Internet... it's a forum for god's sakes. Are you that retarded?

you stupid mother fucker, quote where I told you to post your title/license on the internet, jesus fucking christ

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Quote:
you stupid mother fucker, quote where I told you to post your title/license on the internet, jesus fucking christ

It was Ice first, and then me.

I asked to see a check, not a title.

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator View Post
wow why do mods put up with the flaming
now i know why i don't come to this subforum

lol fag

do the angry bits and bytes scare you?

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoetve View Post
Just because you were incapable of it, stop flaming him. Who cares if it's a waste of money? It's HIS money to spend

keep telling yourself that

Quote:
you're about to get banned
go ahead. just make damn sure you release the ban and apologize when this idiots are exposed.

Quote:
I'v eseen kids save up and buy up a top of the line camry. people do weird things
yeah I've seen people do wierd things as well, like making up stories on the internet to look cool in front of everyone. to try to prove yourself to a bunch of people who think you're always a lying sack of shit. lol M3. when are you gonna wake up?

acidfast7

"F" for the Touareg in general, "F" for the asshat reponses, and "F" for this failed thread.

Last edited by acidfast7; 12-09-2006 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: grammar

OMGTOUAREGLOL
touareg208
I boost my ego by finding cars I like on eBay and then pretending to buy them!

There are no to be exposed. I bought the car...I drive the car... fuck whoever doesn't believe it.

To those who hate the Touareg... fine. Everyone's allowed their opinion. Thanks for at least not calling .

Lopoetve, is there a cost I can pay to get Rang3 banned for good? I'd be up to it.

acidfast7

Quote:
Thanks for at least not calling .

EDIT: oops.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Lopoetve, is there a cost I can pay to get Rang3 banned for good? I'd be up to it.

what a little baby.. what a poor little baby who thinks he can just pay people off to shut people up.. how very very sad.

how do you deal with people at school who taunt you? you know you do. do you pay teachers off to shut them up?

very sad indeed.

I guess if I was in your position though, I'd want to pay to ban someone so that I didn't get exposed for the that I've propogated here. whatever, let me know how that works out, little baby.

edit: you gonna answer why this one has an American speedo???

Last edited by Rang3find3r; 12-09-2006 at 10:45 AM..

OMGTOUAREGLOL
touareg208
I boost my ego by finding cars I like on eBay and then pretending to buy them!

Quote:
what a little baby.. what a poor little baby who thinks he can just pay people off to shut people up.. how very very sad.

how do you deal with people at school who taunt you? you know you do. do you pay teachers off to shut them up?

very sad indeed.

I guess if I was in your position though, I'd want to pay to ban someone so that I didn't get exposed for the that I've propogated here. whatever, let me know how that works out, little baby.

edit: you gonna answer why this one has an American speedo???

Of course I am. I've stated a million times before that my dad and my uncle run the family business here and in Louisville, Kentucky. The truck was purchased from there. I'll uncensor the pics a little bit and show that it does have Ontario plates.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Of course I am. I've stated a million times before that my dad and my uncle run the family business here and in Louisville, Kentucky. The truck was purchased from there. I'll uncensor the pics a little bit and show that it does have Ontario plates.

EDIT: THIS IDIOT IS NOW OFFICIALLY COMPLETELY PWNT

is that so?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volks...spagenameZWDVW

Quote:
Item location: *Cleveland/Akron, Ohio*, United States
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Internet - 1
Kid - zip

Last edited by Rang3find3r; 12-09-2006 at 11:14 AM..