General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Comatose51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viremia
The size of the group was actually an advantage. It allowed for some nice intamacy and it wasn't a complete sausage fest.

I wound up making out with a rather hot little female on Dirk's couch. She was aggressive as hell though and wouldn't leave me alone all night, I mean she was all over me. I haven't been kissed that good in a long time. I think the other's were a little concerned that we'd get it on right in front of them. She didn't even like me playing Halo as it took away from me attentioning her.

I think I'm in love. We'll be announcing our nuptials shortly. Although, my feelings may have been affected by the Shiner, because on thinking back to last night, she was not as hot as I though. In fact, she was kind of a dog.

Oh well, you can't stop love.

I'm sorry but she was a whore. She kept licking my ear when you weren't looking.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Viremia
Mental Pygmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comatose51
I'm sorry but she was a whore. She kept licking my ear when you weren't looking.
THAT BITCH!!!

That's it. The wedding's off. I will NOT be treated like and take it lying down.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Fuck all of you.

Were you guys really in Hooters between 8:25 and 8:35? Yes...I wandered around in there like a lost child but didn't see anything resembling a [M]eat. Hell, I didn't even see a group that looked like they were expecting anyone. I spent the night by myself playing NFS:Underground 2 and drinking the Fat Tire amber and Sierra Nevada Porter that I was going to share..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Viremia
Mental Pygmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama
Fuck all of you.

Were you guys really in Hooters between 8:25 and 8:35? Yes...I wandered around in there like a lost child but didn't see anything resembling a [M]eat. Hell, I didn't even see a group that looked like they were expecting anyone. I spent the night by myself playing NFS:Underground 2 and drinking the Fat Tire amber and Sierra Nevada Porter that I was going to share..
we were definitely there at that time; however, when we saw you come in we all hid :heehee:

we should have told one of the greeter girls to direct anyone asking for genmay or looking lost to our table

sorry about that

ZQ

wish i could have made it. Im down for the next one though.

wr3kt
areyouserios.com

This just happened to be the night where my friend's little sis decides to come down from oklahoma to dallas, in lower Greenvill, park in a Taco Caba parking lot, and have her car towed and I had to go pick her up. Long night.
And the only reason Viremia owned me at Halo is because I had to set the controller down. You dirty liar!! And I was going to bring you a goat so you could evacuate its rectum. Now...no...never.

Anyways...it was fun while I was around.

ReD

my goodness, that was like 5miles from my g/f's house, I guess I should get on here more so I wont miss the next meet

It's been a while, but it looks like i'm BACK!

[M] F/F-EMT Founder

Viremia
Mental Pygmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wr3kt
This just happened to be the night where my friend's little sis decides to come down from oklahoma to dallas, in lower Greenvill, park in a Taco Caba parking lot, and have her car towed and I had to go pick her up. Long night.
And the only reason Viremia owned me at Halo is because I had to set the controller down. You dirty liar!! And I was going to bring you a goat so you could evacuate its rectum. Now...no...never.

Anyways...it was fun while I was around.
goat rectums are tight

wr3kt
areyouserios.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viremia
goat rectums are tight
See...if it was anyone else...I might think you were joking that you knew that.

But...I can't.