General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
curdledvomit
 
curdledvomit's Avatar
 
Even my kids know global warming is a farce.

Started by Dupont back in the 80's with hole in ozone layer scam. Their patent on Freon was running out so they decided the hole was a result of R-12...funny how the new R-134a has r-12 in it. lso their patent on R-134a is running out so they are introducing a new form of Freon that we all must use now because r-134a is a lot of what causes global warming. What a bunch of corrupt greed mongers. Wake up people...its all about the money...nothing less. Al Goracle is a greedy bastard and a crook and is such a pansy ass he will not even debate the subject. If it were all true why worry? If the facts are there why worry? People fail to see the blatantly obvious when they are blinded by their own lack of common sense.
__________________
how about a nice hot steaming bowl of STFU!

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3
Old 01-15-2010, 02:39 PM curdledvomit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1276  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Bread Mafia
 
Bread Mafia's Avatar
 
Global warming or not why not be environmentally conscious?

YOU IDIOTS ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE WITH YOUR ALTERNATIVE ENERGY AND YOUR PICKING UP TRASH
__________________
PowerPat: A lock on a necklace.
Fatburger: Obviously she doesn't want anyone stealing her head

e25e4e5c08e928af0071682847921246 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:37 PM Bread Mafia is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1277  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit View Post
Even my kids know global warming is a farce.

Started by Dupont back in the 80's with hole in ozone layer scam. Their patent on Freon was running out so they decided the hole was a result of R-12...funny how the new R-134a has r-12 in it. lso their patent on R-134a is running out so they are introducing a new form of Freon that we all must use now because r-134a is a lot of what causes global warming. What a bunch of corrupt greed mongers. Wake up people...its all about the money...nothing less. Al Goracle is a greedy bastard and a crook and is such a pansy ass he will not even debate the subject. If it were all true why worry? If the facts are there why worry? People fail to see the blatantly obvious when they are blinded by their own lack of common sense.

Actually by 1973 they knew that cfc's were a problem. So much so that companies that made products dispensed in aresol cans were switching away from them. Going to pump bottles if they did not have a suitable substitute that was non reactive with their product.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Mafia View Post
Global warming or not why not be environmentally conscious?

YOU IDIOTS ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE WITH YOUR ALTERNATIVE ENERGY AND YOUR PICKING UP TRASH

VOTE FOR THE COW FART TAX!!!!

Well actually going with solar voltaic cells is an ecological nightmare. But ecofreaks are a bit myopic and can only see shit shoved under their noses.


P.S. I like the word actually
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-15-2010, 05:48 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1278  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Lol, TheMorlock, I love your condescending idiocy. No can pull off talking down to people about something they themselves don't know anything about better than you!
__________________
TheMorlock: "i have a 140+ IQ"

OH RLY?

TheMorlock: "Any atmosphere will trap heat. the CO2 in Venus's atmosphere is a RESULT of the high temps"

Ahahahahaha
Old 01-15-2010, 08:36 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1279  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Lol, TheMorlock, I love your condescending idiocy. No can pull off talking down to people about something they themselves don't know anything about better than you!

ahhh poor little moron.

go and holler about how Mars atmo is 95% co2

Oh wait mars is cold
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-16-2010, 03:03 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1280  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
ahhh poor little moron.

go and holler about how Mars atmo is 95% co2

Oh wait mars is cold

Mars also has 1% of the total atmosphere of Earth, but it's not like concentration is relevant or anything
Old 01-16-2010, 09:07 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1281  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Mars also has 1% of the total atmosphere of Earth, but it's not like concentration is relevant or anything

And? Keep going and you may get a clue.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-16-2010, 09:59 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1282  

Intuitiv
 
Old 01-16-2010, 11:31 AM Intuitiv is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1283  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuitiv View Post

You do come up with the most compelling facts and arguments! How do you do it?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-16-2010, 11:33 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1284  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
And? Keep going and you may get a clue.

I'm for damn sure not going to try and make a decent argument out of your retarded statement. I know more about infrared absorption than you ever will.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:40 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1285  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I'm for damn sure not going to try and make a decent argument out of your retarded statement. I know more about infrared absorption than you ever will.

sigh
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-16-2010, 11:44 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1286  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
sigh

Yeah, figured you wouldn't bother to actually make a decent argument. That would be too much work.

edit: que arrogance and condescension

edit2: no useful facts or decent arguments though

Last edited by Gibonius; 01-16-2010 at 11:55 AM..
Old 01-16-2010, 11:47 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1287  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Yeah, figured you wouldn't bother to actually make a decent argument. That would be too much work.

Not too much work. Just wasted on lowbrows like you. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, figuring you would make honest attempts at considering what was wrong with AGW and the finger pointing at something of so little consequence as the range of co2 levels the idiots were attempting to blame.

Now your religious leaders are shying away from the co2 angle and going back to particulates. Blaming soot for causing warming when within the last decade they blamed it for cooling saying it was the reason that the co2 was not having it's predicted effect.

I will leave you with this movie quote

Will: "See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna staht doin some thinkin on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certaintees in life. One, don't do that. And Two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a fuckin education you coulda got for a dollah fifty in late chahges at the public library"
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-16-2010, 11:59 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1288  

Gibonius
 
It's a sign of a truly excellent argument when you won't even bother to state what strawman you're tilting against.


edit; and I know I've said this before, but I really don't care that much about AGW. You're just so incredibly bad at arguing against it that I find myself lured in here anyway.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:06 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1289  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
It's a sign of a truly excellent argument when you won't even bother to state what strawman you're tilting against.


edit; and I know I've said this before, but I really don't care that much about AGW. You're just so incredibly bad at arguing against it that I find myself lured in here anyway.

Yeah thats the ticket.

__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-16-2010, 01:01 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1290  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.