General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Callout: greasy croatian WOPs

Time admit that the tiny butthole of europe you call home has never done anything cool except stay out of other people's business.

Just be glad the Russians were nice when after WW2 they made Croatia their bitch for nuzzling Hitler's ballsack alongside the nazi Italians. So nice in fact, they let them use their old stuff later: croatian M95 is a russian T-72 for example.

You are the wuss version of real slavs. An unimportant village sized spit of land, missing it's idiot*, completely overlooked by the global community.

Ps. I know what's coming from your hairy mellon: something about mongolia. Try a real argument for a change...

*The idiot is you if you haven't guessed it 

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

you're both subhuman slav pieces of shit

get the fuck over it and enjoy working for the master race

Vote McCain!
Retardism

there be a shit storm a brewin'

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

I have Irish ancestry on both sides of the family, but I'm pretty sure Redrum would tell me that I originally came from Mongolia and should go back there..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
you're both subhuman slav pieces of shit

get the fuck over it and enjoy working for the master race

Ha.

Yeah, the master race... of idiots like you I presume? You're another petty forum whore with delusions of grandure.

Scandinavians are smart to play neutral too. They learned in 1703 when Russians kicked their ass and took what is now St Petersburg, or my home town.

Quote:
[On May 12 [O.S. 1] 1703, during the Great Northern War, Peter the Great captured the Swedish fortress of Nyenskans on the Neva river in Ingria. On May 27 [O.S. 16] 1703,[13] closer to the estuary (5 km/3 miles inland from the gulf), on Zayachy (Hare) Island, he laid down the Peter and Paul Fortress, which became the first brick and stone building of the new city.[14]

And no you can't have it back.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I have Irish ancestry on both sides of the family, but I'm pretty sure Redrum would tell me that I originally came from Mongolia and should go back there..

lol.

Yea probably; his understanding of the world is based on what one of his middle school Social Studies teachers said a decade ago.

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

anything east of germany is not worth worrying about.

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
anything east of germany is not worth worrying about.

I agree, they'll be fine. Except that didn't stop the USA from worrying about it. I don't remember anyone being scared of Croatia though

Ps. That little tiny island called the UK isn't worth worrying about

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

are you talking about a specific member of just blabbering?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Ha.

Yeah, the master race... of idiots like you I presume? You're another petty forum whore with delusions of grandure.

Scandinavians are smart to play neutral too. They learned in 1703 when Russians kicked their ass and took what is now St Petersburg, or my home town.

And no you can't have it back.

enjoy working in the coal mines along with other members of your subhuman slav comrades, perhaps you'll get paid in potatoes and vodka some day like they paid you in the good old days

Straw Man
RuHo

btw I've been to St.Petersburg, or as they use to call it, LENINGRAD. Don't forget your place

Do you have a poster or a statue of Lenin, cutie pie?

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

Quote:

Ps. That little tiny island called the UK isn't worth worrying about
i was just poking fun, eastern europe is full of beautiful women and cheap beer.

speaking of tiny islands, i went to the falklands last summer. they're the little islands east of argentina...and despite the people there being fervently patriotic to the UK for the past 300 years, the argies still say it's theirs.

basically it's a bit of this:

and then miles and miles of...

and it's just like a caravan park at the english seaside (full of old folks playing dominoes), except it's stuck off the coast of south america, and there's penguins.

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

Last edited by Phil Taylor; 10-17-2011 at 04:45 PM..

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

I am half Norwegian; I am half the Master Race.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
enjoy working in the coal mines along with other members of your subhuman slav comrades, perhaps you'll get paid in potatoes and vodka some day like they paid you in the good old days

Yeah yeah whatever

Stupid Fins also backed Hitler, and also got their ass beat towards the end of the war. I guess you're just mad about Karelia Thanks for the Nickel mines...

It's actually starting to come together - you, redrum the harvati... Both having the same anti-russian mind sets. No wonder he's so pissy about minorities, damn Nazi sympathizers.

Quote:
btw I've been to St.Petersburg, or as they use to call it, LENINGRAD. Don't forget your place

Do you have a poster or a statue of Lenin, cutie pie?

and before that they use to call it St petersburg still, what's your point? Yes statues of Lenin ruled. I don't know how many remain but it would be sick to buy one on e-bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcW@teR View Post
are you talking about a specific member of just blabbering?

redrum... with his ideas that croatians are somehow notable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
i was just poking fun, eastern europe is full of beautiful women and cheap beer.

And ICBMs and jets and machines that can produce diamonds more pure than the real thing Russia kicks ass, plain and simple. I hope they get their shit straight. USA is facing the same problems now, it was simply a matter of time as both had unsustainable economies for similar reasons.

Bad distribution of wealth (despite communism) and humongous/needless military expenditures.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Yeah yeah whatever

Stupid Fins also backed Hitler, and also got their ass beat towards the end of the war. I guess you're just mad about Karelia Thanks for the Nickel mines...
Yes I'm terribly mad that I don't belong in a depressing dystopian shithole with subhuman slavs like you, infesting the human gene pool with your inferior genetics

do you plan on being an alcoholic? I hear it's popular among you slavs...
Quote:
It's actually starting to come together - you, redrum the harvati... Both having the same anti-russian mind sets. No wonder he's so pissy about minorities, damn Nazi sympathizers.
I don't think it's an anti-russian mindset. It really just isn't my fault you subhuman riff raff can't do anything right.

Quote:
and before that they use to call it St petersburg still, what's your point? Yes statues of Lenin ruled. I don't know how many remain but it would be sick to buy one on e-bay
of course it'd be sick, he almost succeeded in something and that's special when it comes to CCCP I mean russia