General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

LeomanXVII

Topsirloin, I believe sperm dies quickly when exposed to open air.. though I am not factually sure.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjuna View Post
Not possible, as far as I know. The FDA approved Plan B for OTC sale to women 18 and older. The woman taking the pill has to provide proof of age for this reason, so they have to be present when the pill is purchased.

Holy shit monkeys! I work in a pharmacy, and it doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are over 18 you can buy it. It doesn't matter if you are a chick or a guy.

Arjuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Holy shit monkeys! I work in a pharmacy, and it doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are over 18 you can buy it. It doesn't matter if you are a chick or a guy.

I was already corrected and corrected myself

Burner27
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsirloin View Post
Ok so I have a question, me and my gf have sex, and use a condom. Something has been nagging at me, and today is a perfect exampe of it. We had sex, with a condom, I came, I pulled off the condom and tossed it, we fell asleep for an hour or two, when we woke up we had sex again, starting off with my fingering her. This is all without getting out of bed so no washing hands or shower or anything.
What is the chance that there was semen on my fingers and i could get her pregnant in this instance? What if there was no 2 hour nap in between, would that make a difference? I like to keep myself as educated as possible on this topic and I can't decide for certain if this is risky behaviour. What about if I put on a new condom and we have sex again, could any left over semen on my unit creep out from around the base of the condom and getting her preggers?

Forgive my ignorance and please help. Thanks in advance!

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0797.html

skaterblm
I can name that dirty sanchez in three licks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeomanXVII View Post
Topsirloin, I believe sperm dies quickly when exposed to open air.. though I am not factually sure.

not instantly. and if you bust a nut in coke, the sperm actually increase activity

tenk_immortals

I'm hoping someone can answer this here because I don't want to start a thread in the main forum yet. My gf takes the pill, and is very accurate about taking it. She takes other medication as well, but her mom is a doctor so there won't be any medicines to counteract. Does me wearing a condom have any point? The rates of failure are so different. It seems like the pill is about ten times more effective in prevention. And sad to say, vaginal intercourse only happens about 2-3 times a week. Does the use of both have a much lower rate of pregnancy than the pill properly taken? Thanks.

Burner27
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenk_immortals View Post
I'm hoping someone can answer this here because I don't want to start a thread in the main forum yet. My gf takes the pill, and is very accurate about taking it. She takes other medication as well, but her mom is a doctor so there won't be any medicines to counteract. Does me wearing a condom have any point? The rates of failure are so different. It seems like the pill is about ten times more effective in prevention. And sad to say, vaginal intercourse only happens about 2-3 times a week. Does the use of both have a much lower rate of pregnancy than the pill properly taken? Thanks.

While it is hard to gauge how much lower the percentage would be by using both methods--it is safe to say the likelyhood of you getting her pregnant is less. I would ask yourself this....how badly do you want to have a child? Not ready yet? Want to be extra sure? Play it safe. I know how good it feels with skin on skin contact, but BC pills are not 100% even if she is "good" about taking her pills.

NeedsMoreEmo
NeedMoreEmo
The most beautiful girl in the world! <3 KangarooMolester

I don't know if anybody's pointed out but in the first post it says that the implant can take 1-2 years after removal to become fully fertile again. I was told by my doctor (and have checked this on the web afterwards) and it seems that full fertility returns very quickly indeed, not 1-2years.

NeedsMoreEmo
NeedMoreEmo
The most beautiful girl in the world! <3 KangarooMolester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenk_immortals View Post

I personally know many women that have taken the pill accurately and not used condoms and gotten pregnant, one of my friends has just had her second mistake baby. If you really couldn't cope with a pregnancy I'd say carry on with condoms.

Burner27
pwned

I am not trying to be a jerk about this but can someone post the ARP for 'permanent' BC methods. They require surgery and are not 100% even though it is supposed to 100% effective, there are cases of pregnancies.

elleana

I don't really feel like writing a whole sob story nor troubling everyone with a new thread so here's cliffs:

1. girlfriend and i have sex, use condom
2. penis slips out after ejaculation, condom still stuck inside her
3. sperm spills everywhere
4. chances of pregnancy?
5. (last period started 3rd march, average cycle 30+ days)

PrettyInPink

If its within 72 hours get the morning after pill just to be sure. Chance is small to moderate I would think.

Tazeron

Quote:
Originally Posted by elleana View Post
I don't really feel like writing a whole sob story nor troubling everyone with a new thread so here's cliffs:

1. girlfriend and i have sex, use condom
2. penis slips out after ejaculation, condom still stuck inside her
3. sperm spills everywhere
4. chances of pregnancy?
5. (last period started 3rd march, average cycle 30+ days)

Same thing happened to me. Took my girlfriend to planned parent hood... walked right in... asked for the morning after pill. Girl got a little check up and talked with the doctor about alternatives to condoms, Paid 20$ for the pill and left.

No babies... and this was a year ago.
No questions asked really. Only thing i did personally was wait in the waiting room and provide the 20$ for fucking up.
You are more than likely ok, but go get the pill just in case.

Miop

Alright, so I'm basically just looking for some reassurance that there's no way I'm pregnant, but any comments that contradict that are also appreciated, if dreaded.
So, in the heat of the moment, I had unprotected sex on the first day after my five day period last month. However, my boyfriend and I realized how dumb we were and stopped after only one or two minutes. The one thing that worries me the most is that he had come around half an hour before that.
I was supposed to get my period today, but it's not usually very regular, anyway, and last month I got it one week early.
Still, another thing that worries me is that my right breast has actually grown (I think), and my nipples are sore, which I don't think has ever happened before. There's a chance I only noticed it this time because I'm already worried sick about being pregnant.
Also, just to provide all info, we haven't had sex since then, so the only time I could've got pregnant was that one time.
What are the chances I'm just imagining things?

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miop View Post
What are the chances I'm just imagining things?

You are very likely imagining things. Sore/swollen breasts are also PMS symptoms indicating your period is on its way. Since your period is generally irregular wait a few more days before considering yourself late and then take a pregnancy test if you're still worried. If you can, get yourself on birth control for the future.