General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
It should absolutely be a personal choice!


The government should not make the decision. The individual should make the decision.

You want to fuck and squirt out little bastards? Support them. You want to be a financial and functional child suckling from the rest of society's tit? Don't think you have to right to make more poor little fucks when you can't even support yourself. That's just fucking stupid.
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 03-10-2012, 07:00 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Certainly nobody goes on those programs because of temporary hardships and then becomes a productive citizen later on.

Oh wait, the vast majority of people who receive assistance are on it for a year or less? Well shit...
That's why I couldn't get behind the sterilization, but there are still far too many people creating kids that really shouldn't be..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 03-10-2012, 07:03 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
It should absolutely be a personal choice!


The government should not make the decision. The individual should make the decision.

You want to fuck and squirt out little bastards? Support them. You want to be a financial and functional child suckling from the rest of society's tit? Don't think you have to right to make more poor little fucks when you can't even support yourself. That's just fucking stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me five minutes ago
Certainly nobody goes on those programs because of temporary hardships and then becomes a productive citizen later on.

Oh wait, the vast majority of people who receive assistance are on it for a year or less? Well shit...

Yeah sure makes sense to force someone in a temporary bad situation to choose between destitution and sterilization. Certainly nobody could get sick or fired or whatever soon after having a kid, or after getting pregnant. Nope, never happens. They're all doing it deliberately, for the pitiful chump change they get on welfare. All evidence to the contrary, of course. Vindictive conservatism woo woo!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:34 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
compromise. Dont have any kids while on welfare WIC etc or lose it.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-10-2012, 07:35 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
compromise. Dont have any kids while on welfare WIC etc or lose it.

So then what, those kids fucking starve to death because their already destitute parents got their benefits pulled? Few enough people are on assistance long-term, I just don't see how we could morally do something like that and punish a bunch of kids. We can try to structure things so as not to reward parents for having kids when they shouldn't, but I don't think we can actively punish them for it either.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
So then what, those kids fucking starve to death because their already destitute parents got their benefits pulled? Few enough people are on assistance long-term, I just don't see how we could morally do something like that and punish a bunch of kids. We can try to structure things so as not to reward parents for having kids when they shouldn't, but I don't think we can actively punish them for it either.

Failing to keep paying people to squirt out kids is not actively punishing them. It's passive. But since it's FOR THE CHILDREN then take the kids away from the unfit parents and let them have a real chance at growing up less fucked up then the baby factory that produced them.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-10-2012, 08:04 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Failing to keep paying people to squirt out kids is not actively punishing them. It's passive. But since it's FOR THE CHILDREN then take the kids away from the unfit parents and let them have a real chance at growing up less fucked up then the baby factory that produced them.

whats to say life in foster care is better off for them than the situation that they're already in?
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 03-10-2012, 08:07 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
whats to say life in foster care is better off for them than the situation that they're already in?

If they are starving because mommy cant keep her legs closed then I would assume that life in foster care would usually be a tad better. Silly of me to think that I know. Starvation is not so bad. Hell it can help you live longer.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-10-2012, 08:10 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
they aren't creating farm hands. They're creating little paychecks, courtesy of the people who are out working for a living and not sitting at home fucking all day.

They're also creating the next generation of voters, raised on taxpapyer entitlements, dependent on the system that helped create them. Almost suredly, they'll vote to continue and expand that broken system when they get the chance. Well, the ones that aren't convicted felons by the time they're 18 of course... that's the new "consumption".

at people who think government checks make having kids "profitable".

ahahahahaha, that is so fucking stupid.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 03-10-2012, 08:31 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Failing to keep paying people to squirt out kids is not actively punishing them. It's passive. But since it's FOR THE CHILDREN then take the kids away from the unfit parents and let them have a real chance at growing up less fucked up then the baby factory that produced them.

Taking their standing benefits away because they have kids is a pretty different thing from "paying people to squirt out kids." If they manage to support an extra kid on no more money a month, I guess they're fairly resourceful.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:12 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Taking their standing benefits away because they have kids is a pretty different thing from "paying people to squirt out kids." If they manage to support an extra kid on no more money a month, I guess they're fairly resourceful.

shhh... don't use logic against him.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 03-10-2012, 09:52 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
If they are starving because mommy cant keep her legs closed then I would assume that life in foster care would usually be a tad better. Silly of me to think that I know. Starvation is not so bad. Hell it can help you live longer.

foster care is free, you know
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-11-2012, 01:31 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
foster care is free, you know

Really? Good to know. And here I thought it cost more than multiple generations of welfare rats breeding three times their replacement numbers.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-11-2012, 06:41 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
at people who think government checks make having kids "profitable".

ahahahahaha, that is so fucking stupid.



Never said it was profitable. It is however UNPROFITABLE for everyone else, and that's the problem.


No one thinks you can fuck yourself into a mansion.




Even if it's $2 / month per kid, that's too fucking much. People who can't support themselves, shouldn't be having kids. Period.
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 03-11-2012, 07:01 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Really? Good to know. And here I thought it cost more than multiple generations of welfare rats breeding three times their replacement numbers.

No, really. Since entitlement society is what it is, let us save some money by cutting it completely, and spending it on foster care. Sounds like a great way to save money, and make productive members of society.


__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-11-2012, 08:23 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.