General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

It should absolutely be a personal choice!

The government should not make the decision. The individual should make the decision.

You want to fuck and squirt out little bastards? Support them. You want to be a financial and functional child suckling from the rest of society's tit? Don't think you have to right to make more poor little fucks when you can't even support yourself. That's just fucking stupid.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Certainly nobody goes on those programs because of temporary hardships and then becomes a productive citizen later on.

Oh wait, the vast majority of people who receive assistance are on it for a year or less? Well shit...
That's why I couldn't get behind the sterilization, but there are still far too many people creating kids that really shouldn't be..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
It should absolutely be a personal choice!

The government should not make the decision. The individual should make the decision.

You want to fuck and squirt out little bastards? Support them. You want to be a financial and functional child suckling from the rest of society's tit? Don't think you have to right to make more poor little fucks when you can't even support yourself. That's just fucking stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me five minutes ago
Certainly nobody goes on those programs because of temporary hardships and then becomes a productive citizen later on.

Oh wait, the vast majority of people who receive assistance are on it for a year or less? Well shit...

Yeah sure makes sense to force someone in a temporary bad situation to choose between destitution and sterilization. Certainly nobody could get sick or fired or whatever soon after having a kid, or after getting pregnant. Nope, never happens. They're all doing it deliberately, for the pitiful chump change they get on welfare. All evidence to the contrary, of course. Vindictive conservatism woo woo!

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

compromise. Dont have any kids while on welfare WIC etc or lose it.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
compromise. Dont have any kids while on welfare WIC etc or lose it.

So then what, those kids fucking starve to death because their already destitute parents got their benefits pulled? Few enough people are on assistance long-term, I just don't see how we could morally do something like that and punish a bunch of kids. We can try to structure things so as not to reward parents for having kids when they shouldn't, but I don't think we can actively punish them for it either.

TheMorlock

Quote:
So then what, those kids fucking starve to death because their already destitute parents got their benefits pulled? Few enough people are on assistance long-term, I just don't see how we could morally do something like that and punish a bunch of kids. We can try to structure things so as not to reward parents for having kids when they shouldn't, but I don't think we can actively punish them for it either.

Failing to keep paying people to squirt out kids is not actively punishing them. It's passive. But since it's FOR THE CHILDREN then take the kids away from the unfit parents and let them have a real chance at growing up less fucked up then the baby factory that produced them.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Failing to keep paying people to squirt out kids is not actively punishing them. It's passive. But since it's FOR THE CHILDREN then take the kids away from the unfit parents and let them have a real chance at growing up less fucked up then the baby factory that produced them.

whats to say life in foster care is better off for them than the situation that they're already in?

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
whats to say life in foster care is better off for them than the situation that they're already in?

If they are starving because mommy cant keep her legs closed then I would assume that life in foster care would usually be a tad better. Silly of me to think that I know. Starvation is not so bad. Hell it can help you live longer.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
they aren't creating farm hands. They're creating little paychecks, courtesy of the people who are out working for a living and not sitting at home fucking all day.

They're also creating the next generation of voters, raised on taxpapyer entitlements, dependent on the system that helped create them. Almost suredly, they'll vote to continue and expand that broken system when they get the chance. Well, the ones that aren't convicted felons by the time they're 18 of course... that's the new "consumption".

at people who think government checks make having kids "profitable".

ahahahahaha, that is so fucking stupid.

Gibonius

Quote:

Taking their standing benefits away because they have kids is a pretty different thing from "paying people to squirt out kids." If they manage to support an extra kid on no more money a month, I guess they're fairly resourceful.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Taking their standing benefits away because they have kids is a pretty different thing from "paying people to squirt out kids." If they manage to support an extra kid on no more money a month, I guess they're fairly resourceful.

shhh... don't use logic against him.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
If they are starving because mommy cant keep her legs closed then I would assume that life in foster care would usually be a tad better. Silly of me to think that I know. Starvation is not so bad. Hell it can help you live longer.

foster care is free, you know

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
foster care is free, you know

Really? Good to know. And here I thought it cost more than multiple generations of welfare rats breeding three times their replacement numbers.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
at people who think government checks make having kids "profitable".

ahahahahaha, that is so fucking stupid.

Never said it was profitable. It is however UNPROFITABLE for everyone else, and that's the problem.

No one thinks you can fuck yourself into a mansion.

Even if it's $2 / month per kid, that's too fucking much. People who can't support themselves, shouldn't be having kids. Period.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Really? Good to know. And here I thought it cost more than multiple generations of welfare rats breeding three times their replacement numbers.

No, really. Since entitlement society is what it is, let us save some money by cutting it completely, and spending it on foster care. Sounds like a great way to save money, and make productive members of society.