General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Gearhead
god of welders and keeper of the magical torch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Reasonable Americans need to temporarily move to Canada, correct their stupid laws. We will need to flee to Canada eventually anyway.

Lol I brought so many illegal things back into canada when I moved back here from Alaska...

Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Ziggy

H.R.45

SEC. 101. LICENSING REQUIREMENT.

Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`(aa) Firearm Licensing Requirement-

`(1) IN GENERAL- It shall be unlawful for any person other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to possess a qualifying firearm on or after the applicable date, unless that person has been issued a firearm license--

`(A) under title I of Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009, which license has not been invalidated or revoked under that title; or

`(B) pursuant to a State firearm licensing and record of sale system certified under section 602 of Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009, which license has not been invalidated or revoked under State law.

`(2) APPLICABLE DATE- In this subsection, the term `applicable date' means--

`(A) with respect to a qualifying firearm that is acquired by the person before the date of the enactment of Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009, 2 years after such date of enactment; and

`(B) with respect to a qualifying firearm that is acquired by the person on or after the date of the enactment of Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009, 1 year after such date of enactment.'.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:

------------------------------------

The intent of this bill is that in order to posses any firearm and or ammo in the USA a citizen must apply for a license. If you have any firearm currently in your possession you will be forced to obtain a license or turn it in otherwise you have committed a felony.

Ziggy

HR 17 Citizen's Self Defense Act of 2009

1/6/2009--Introduced.
Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009 - Declares that a person not prohibited under the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act from receiving a firearm shall have the right to obtain firearms for security and to use firearms in defense of: (1) self or family against a reasonably perceived threat of imminent and unlawful infliction of serious bodily injury; (2) self or family in the course of the commission by another person of a violent felony against the person or a member of the person's family; and (3) the person's home in the course of the commission of a felony by another person.
Authorizes persons whose rights under this Act have been violated to bring an action in U.S. district court against the United States, any state, or any person for damages, injunctive relief, and such other relief as the court deems appropriate.

Link to HR 17

Ziggy

MT House measure would change gun rules

Quote:
Firearms manufactured and used in Montana would become exempt from federal regulation under a bill being considered in the Montana House.

The State House voted in favor of House Bill 246 in second reading on Saturday, and the bill could have the effect of releasing Montana gun owners from federal registration requirements.

The measure applies to firearms, firearm accessories and ammunition that are made and sold in the state.
Link

Gearhead
god of welders and keeper of the magical torch

Thread on Open Carry in the U.S.A.

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=816123

Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division

mr_smart

nice info

i c your Forum your Forum have very usefull infoo....keep it up Dear.....

Meet Pakistani indian Dasi Girls & Boys Mig33 Yahoo Hotmail Buddy's

Ziggy

Could someone help me out.
Id like to take a firearm course so that I can receive my gun license. Ive tried searching around on the internet for a place that does it in Kingston, Ontario but so far Ive come up empty handed.

Could someone tell me where I can do this or provide me with a link. Thanks

slacutsco

The advantage of the mount I linked is that it places the reticle about 2 inches further forward than you can with just rings. I think you are probably right and I should just go with Weaver rings and dick around with them to find the right position on the rifle. If anyone has suggestions on good cheap one inch rings I would love to hear them.