General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
you've watched kill bill one too many times.
I think that's where they got the impression from..

Edit: Our body I believe has 4 gallons or litres? of blood.. The Internal Carotid is big enough that it doesn't causes gushes faster than other parts of the body such as the arm or legs.. Take a water hose for example.. What happens when the pressure is pumping the water and you close off the hole.. Water comes out faster..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-13-2004 at 11:56 PM..
Old 05-13-2004, 11:54 PM ViriiK is offline  
#781  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BillyBeer
 
As a side note:

I saw Kill Bill vol.1 last night (finally). And I think I laughed extra hard at the excessive blood and limb-lopping as a coping mechanism to help heal the wounds from witnessing this real-life beheading.
__________________
Because we elected the wrong Carter.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:55 PM BillyBeer is offline  
#782  

pico suave
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIlluminatedOne
i'm the victor

What the hell... I officially transfer control of this thread to you. Just don't press the big red button.
__________________
Rated W for Wang.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:55 PM pico suave is offline  
#783  

Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBeer
As a side note:

I saw Kill Bill vol.1 last night (finally). And I think I laughed extra hard at the excessive blood and limb-lopping as a coping mechanism to help heal the wounds from witnessing this real-life beheading.

Kill Bill was fake?

Old 05-13-2004, 11:55 PM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#784  

Allnighte
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Your argument is weak. The official white house story is that the people are al-queda terrorists, led by Al-Zarqawi.
*believed to be

and shouldnt you be using a non-US source for that information?
Old 05-13-2004, 11:56 PM Allnighte is offline  
#785  

Don
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Your argument is weak. The official white house story is that the people are al-queda terrorists, led by Al-Zarqawi.


that still doesnt mean they are islamic fundamentalists, or if they are whether they have any regard for a rule banning gold rings.

and i didnt ask what you thought about my argument, just some facts that all islamic fundamentalists would never wear gold rings, or even that they claim they are islamic fundamentalists for that matter, which you have yet to produce.
__________________
life is good.
1217240987

251d165818dfb90a63aab186c3203790

zMWtKgfrMszDdKOqutAJ

1212585506
Old 05-13-2004, 11:56 PM Don is offline  
#786  

TheIlluminatedOne
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico suave
What the hell... I officially transfer control of this thread to you. Just don't press the big red button.

Old 05-13-2004, 11:59 PM TheIlluminatedOne is offline  
#787  

Don
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
I think that's where they got the impression from..

Edit: Our body I believe has 4 gallons or litres? of blood.. The Internal Carotid is big enough that it doesn't causes gushes faster than other parts of the body such as the arm or legs.. Take a water hose for example.. What happens when the pressure is pumping the water and you close off the hole.. Water comes out faster..


blood might squirt a bit if it was one swoop, but he cut and cut and cut, which would relieve the pressure little by little, and produce the blood flow you see in the video.
__________________
life is good.
1217240987

251d165818dfb90a63aab186c3203790

zMWtKgfrMszDdKOqutAJ

1212585506
Old 05-13-2004, 11:59 PM Don is offline  
#788  

Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIlluminatedOne

we need a topic

Edit: Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

Last edited by Teh HaPPy; 05-14-2004 at 12:04 AM..
Old 05-13-2004, 11:59 PM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#789  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
You lose on the gold ring now Mike27!!!

http://slate.msn.com/id/2058272/

Al-Qaida might not only be using computer files, however. Indeed, Osama Bin Laden's TV appearances since Oct. 7 may convey hidden messages of their own. In a letter published by the Daily Telegraph, Rob Welham writes: "If it is feared that Osama bin Laden is sending 'secret messages' by way of his television appearances, one wonders what the significance is of the following. On his first appearance after the attacks on Afghanistan, he wore his watch with the face uppermost. In the most recent broadcast his watch had changed sides. He had, in addition, acquired a gold ring on the third finger of his right hand." What, however, is the significance of such alterations?
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-14-2004 at 12:05 AM..
Old 05-14-2004, 12:00 AM ViriiK is offline  
#790  

TheIlluminatedOne
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh HaPPy
we need a topic

hmmm...

i now transfer control over to you cause i'm going to sleep.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:05 AM TheIlluminatedOne is offline  
#791  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
blood might squirt a bit if it was one swoop, but he cut and cut and cut, which would relieve the pressure little by little, and produce the blood flow you see in the video.
The head was still attached.. so the head acted as a barrier and made it drip down possibly?
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-14-2004, 12:06 AM ViriiK is offline  
#792  

Gza
porn peddler
 
I love how this asshat canuck bitches about the responses but refuses to post it in the pit
Old 05-14-2004, 12:09 AM Gza is offline  
#793  

n00zler
 
This has to be the DUMBEST argument I've ever heard for a conspiracy theory.....and I've listened to people telling me that we faked landing on the moon.

First of all, i'm sure its been said a thousand times, but HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELEVE AN ARGUMENT BASED ON A FUCKING LAWNCHAIR AND SOME FUCKING PAINT? That paint color? Of course, it can only be in one building anywhere. Wait, no, it was used in my HIGH SCHOOL!

The prison jumpsuit? Wait, isn't that the same color used at EVERY prison in this country, not to mention probably about every other country in the world.

Well, i'm not about to watch the video, so i couldn't tell you about convlusions, but i've read several comments about people seeing things like toes twitch and such. I'm pretty sure that that has been disproved at this point.

The russian? Please. There have been americans in Afghanistan fighting against the US. I wouldn't be surprised if there were people from all over the world in Iraq trying to get us out. There are a lot of countries in which russian is spoken close to Iraq.

Gold rings? Well, as people have said, the people who flew the planes into the World Trade Center went to strip clubs before they did. And Mike27, you argue that that is a non-argument because you say they were sent by some government. First off, what does that have to do with anything. Being sent by a govenment doesn't make them any less islmic does it? Or did I not get the memo about losing my religon when the govenment asks me to do something? Secondly, Mormans aren't supposed to consume caffine, but only the very strictest of them actually conform to that. And you can't tell me that Fundamentalist Islamics are the strictest practicing Islams out there, cause that is utter ++

" The video time is in US Military English. What the hell?"
So what. You think that soldiers over there don't sell stuff at markets, etc to make some cash, or perhaps a camera got stolen or taken off of a body? There are a million explinations for the time.

Editing, could be lots of things. They would probably edit it themselves, some of it. Some of the time stuff is off, but that alone doesn't prove conspiracy.

When you have a REAL argument, please, come back, but until then, shut up. We don't want to hear it.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:13 AM n00zler is offline  
#794  

A Ho
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
You lose on the gold ring now Mike27!!!

http://slate.msn.com/id/2058272/

Al-Qaida might not only be using computer files, however. Indeed, Osama Bin Laden's TV appearances since Oct. 7 may convey hidden messages of their own. In a letter published by the Daily Telegraph, Rob Welham writes: "If it is feared that Osama bin Laden is sending 'secret messages' by way of his television appearances, one wonders what the significance is of the following. On his first appearance after the attacks on Afghanistan, he wore his watch with the face uppermost. In the most recent broadcast his watch had changed sides. He had, in addition, acquired a gold ring on the third finger of his right hand." What, however, is the significance of such alterations?
the article is about steganography or communicating with pictures. since rings are forbidden, maybe the ring meant that a terrorist was now off.
__________________
[M] Physician
Old 05-14-2004, 12:15 AM A Ho is offline  
#795  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.