General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone else View Post
. You ever drive hours at a time in a fucking shoe box?.

He does!! And it has this cool blue and white roundel on it, which makes it magically special!! When he gets it, it expands to the size of buckingham palace, has a full butler and maid crew, a pilot, a navigator, and even a fluffer!! He's so SUPER special!!

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shidump View Post
Holy fucking shit you are fucking delusional, he's right

[R]oundel|Boi is actually only 4'2" tall, and weighs 90lbs. So, yeah, a geo metro feels like a fucking pedovan to him.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Here, even if you dont agree with me look around at what the world uses:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_car#Use_by_country

Focus is already a police car in the motherland and the UK. Sweden used Saabs, dont know what they'll switch to now.

We're supposed to be lowering our dependance on oil. Small, efficient cars for fleet duty - it's a good idea. All they need to carry is four people max, and usually just 2, or even 1. Look at it this way - the gas savings can be passed on to them as a salary increase. I don't know why you guys are so against the idea.

No, dipshit: the 1% are trying to deprive the rest of us of any form of free-choice transportation, so they can put us into slave/concentration camps, to make sure we are at work for our 14-hour shifts making crappy dongles for our chinee ovarloards.

But not you, because you're one of the 1% and you drive ze Faterland's preferred people's car. Or at least you like to think so.

--John Hobbs

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
[R]oundel|Boi is actually only 4'2" tall, and weighs 90lbs. So, yeah, a geo metro feels like a fucking pedovan to him.

6'3 170 right now, but I can be whatever you want me to be in your fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
No, dipshit: the 1% are trying to deprive the rest of us of any form of free-choice transportation, so they can put us into slave/concentration camps, to make sure we are at work for our 14-hour shifts making crappy dongles for our chinee ovarloards.

But not you, because you're one of the 1% and you drive ze Faterland's preferred people's car. Or at least you like to think so.

They're not trying, they've already done it bro.

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
6'3 170 right now, but I can be whatever you want me to be in your fantasies

They're not trying, they've already done it bro.

Not quite... but it's coming, if we don't fucking stop it.

I think maybe it's time we started with the 1%, you look as good as any place to start:

--John Hobbs