General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

This is my first post....

I vote to unsticky this thread.

Note: I would also vote to decriminlaize marijuana.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey

thread should stay stickied so no one has to argue about this subject again

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turd sculptor
thread should stay stickied so no one has to argue about this subject again

The pit is full of recycled arguments. Why should this thread be an exception?

may123

Legalize? The drug is a plague to America. Don't anyone say it is not extremely addictive and destructive. I have seen numerous people start with "just pot" and destroy their lives. Some who even stick to "just pot" become complete losers within weeks. I'm Dem., so I am pretty liberal in many respects, but no legalization. We don't need to encourage the destruction of human life.

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragmanlaw
Legalize? The drug is a plague to America. Don't anyone say it is not extremely addictive and destructive. I have seen numerous people start with "just pot" and destroy their lives. Some who even stick to "just pot" become complete losers within weeks. I'm Dem., so I am pretty liberal in many respects, but no legalization. We don't need to encourage the destruction of human life.
Ok, how about Alcohol or Tobacco. They ruin more lives than pot. Pot is not the gateway drug. Most people who try the hardcore drugs usually take alcohol and tobacco first. The biggest gateway drug out there is alcohol.
Losers? Let's take the Grateful Dead. They are not losers in the economic sense of the word. They may have been pot heads but they were not losers. There are a lot of pot heads out there work and have children and pay taxes are in the upper tax brackets. Pot is less toxic to the body than alcohol.
This coming from someone who doesnít do drugs (without a prescription), drinks, or smokes but has done his homework.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
To bad its not up to you what people do with their lives or what I can do with my body. But hey, if you want to play the anecdote game to decide whats legal and whats not thats cool too.

I know a doctor, several students, ex-DEA agent, and a whole family who smokes pot that are some of the richest people I've ever met. By anyones definition they are succeseful and productive citizens.

I also know that most of my family are severe alcoholics, who've literally wasted their whole lives and millions of dollars feeding their addiction. Most of them are burnt out loser white trash now and I couldent be happier to rid of them.

People who think they have some right to control what others do privatley are everything that is NOT American.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 10-14-2005 at 08:16 PM..

may123

Of course successful people do it (my fucking valedictorian from high school smoked pot EVERY weekend). Successful people rape, murder, kill, and have gay sex in the bathroom in the Capitol building. (it must be RIGHT if they do it) My point is it can't be controlled, neither can alcohol. (I am not an abolishionist, of course) Addictive substances simply are a plague, and to allow, justify, much less legalize any such substances is destroying lives. Like u said Jim Morrison, addictive substances fucked ur family, but rich Republican pot heads next store are doing fine. CRasch?? Did you really use the Grateful Dead as your example....I can say nothing more, you yourself must be a pothead, cause every reefer smoking dumbass I know brings them up to justify there wastral ways.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Of course successful people do it (my fucking valedictorian from high school smoked pot EVERY weekend). Successful people rape, murder, kill, and have gay sex in the bathroom in the Capitol building. (it must be RIGHT if they do it) My point is it can't be controlled, neither can alcohol. (I am not an abolishionist, of course) Addictive substances simply are a plague, and to allow, justify, much less legalize any such substances is destroying lives. Like u said Jim Morrison, addictive substances fucked ur family, but rich Republican pot heads next store are doing fine. CRasch?? Did you really use the Grateful Dead as your example....I can say nothing more, you yourself must be a pothead, cause every reefer smoking dumbass I know brings them up to justify there wastral ways.
You're missing the point. You dont have any right to decide what people do with their lives or their bodys. You are using the government to enforce your views on morality.

That you view pot use as a plague ( ) is only a testament to your ignorance.

gg
Kato

Quote:
Coffee is more addictive than Marijuana and is not good for the body in the amounts that addicts drink.

Online Games are extremely addictive, and cause people to forego their responsibilities to keep playing.

Go go double standard.

Besides, what right do you have to tell me what I should do with my life? Unless I am hurting you or others, then what business or interest do you have in my behavior?

You've earned three of these:
As soon as we sail on to Cane Garden Bay

ieyeasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey

Fucking Ding Ding.

This will stay stickied because G has a hard on for it.

gg
Kato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagBurger
Fucking Ding Ding.

This will stay stickied because G has a hard on for it.

Click stickied it.

R -> C -> P
As soon as we sail on to Cane Garden Bay

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Of course successful people do it (my fucking valedictorian from high school smoked pot EVERY weekend). Successful people rape, murder, kill

Wow. You just compared smoking pot to committing rape and murder.

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution

Quote:
Yo, Ragmanlaw. I don't do any drugs. If you don't belive me, you can ask Ice|Burn. And I have been drug tested serveral times. I don't even drink or smoke.

Lets take a certain addictive substance. Itís been know to make people do stupid things. Risk their own lives doing extremely dangerous actions to get a fix of this addictive substance. People have died trying to get it and have been known to die from it.

It has been known in normal to small overdoses to cause in humans

Paleness
Sense of fear
Dizziness
Tremor
Palpitation
Perspiration
Sinus tachycardia
Anxiety
Headache
Fever
Hypertension
Nausea and Vomiting
Hallucination

Big Overdoses have caused

Seizure /convulsion
Weight loss
Muscle Weakness
Cardiomyopathy
Cyanosis
Somnolence
Over excitement
Dyspnea
Arrhythmias
Death

What addictive substance am I talking about?

Adrenaline

Obviously, you havenít done any homework on studding and researching on what the scientific data is.

You sound like a moral crusader wasting our hard earn tax dollars on stupid laws and codes. It cost more than $24,000 per person, per year to keep a so-called non-violent, tax paying, job working, brother; sister; mom; dad; grand-dad/mom; other family member, church going, social volunteer, pot-heads in prison. Do you moral crusaders give a damn about this?

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
You're missing the point. You dont have any right to decide what people do with their lives or their bodys. You are using the government to enforce your views on morality.

That you view pot use as a plague ( ) is only a testament to your ignorance.

And you are doing the exact same thing which is obviously a testament to your ignorance.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Allnighte

didnt read the whole thread, but has anyone posted/heard about the "drug company conspiracy"? that legalizing it would cost drug manufacturers a lot of revenue from people using it to relieve pain (and who knows what else)?

dont know if theres any evidence toward it (besides the obvious speculation that corporations run our government, and mj could take the place of some drugs on the market)