General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

apaininthebutt
Master of my heart <3 DopeKitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual
ding ding winner

original post happens to touch upon emotional issues that happen to deal with school. so what. i think he posted this in hopes of some actual help not :

LOL UR DAD IS GETTING GOATSED BY JESUS SIKHJNAKRJGESLKJNHAKH

for real

i dont post about my problems anymore because the majority of them have to do with my schooling and things revolving around it and i would never in my right mind post something like that in the main forum... because it doesnt belong in the main forum. so if it's not bone closet material and youre likely not to get one sane or logical response on the main forum to things like this... where do they belong?
qft

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever Name
maybe you should append the rules to read serious educational and work related issues because honestly if lite erotica is allowed in the BC then this thread should too
That's been discussed in the past and really a clear line needs to be drawn. You can't rely upon the Bone Closet for any subject requiring a serious response. It's unfortunate but that's just the way it goes. It's a subforum of GenMay, a notoriously immature entertainment forum. Now I've done what I can in the past 4 years to keep most of the junk out but I have to keep it what it is. Lite erotica is allowed because that's what the forum was founded on. Talking about sex (BONE, get it?) then it evolved to relationships and health stuff. I could do without the health stuff but creating a Health forum bombed.

Now if people want serious responses about school and career stuff and they don't want to post in the main forum, then they need to find somewhere else to go. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.

Allnighte

Quote:
ding ding winner

original post happens to touch upon emotional issues that happen to deal with school. so what. i think he posted this in hopes of some actual help not :

for real

i dont post about my problems anymore because the majority of them have to do with my schooling and things revolving around it and i would never in my right mind post something like that in the main forum... because it doesnt belong in the main forum. so if it's not bone closet material and youre likely not to get one sane or logical response on the main forum to things like this... where do they belong?
lets take this to the pitch a fit thread, where it belongs:
http://genmay.net/showthread.php?p=1...8#post19539698
mature responses only, please (sorry clever name )

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allnighte
(from: http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=676914 )
thanks, i forgot about this thread.
but i don't feel like this is very well resolved. lets start with this: do you at least see or agree that publius' thread is very very close to being complete BC material?

just quoting my post on this from the main forum thread because i have nothing else productive to say right now:

Quote:
ding ding winner

for real

Sarah Palin

Quote:
just quoting my post on this from the main forum thread because i have nothing else productive to say right now:
I merged the threads

apextual

so why arent educational or work related problems that have to do with serious emotional or relationship issues allowed in the bone closet?

logic dictates that most educational or work experiences correlate to a relationship of some shape or form, which are clearly within the bounds of the bc (relationship questions, human nature, discussion, etc)

apaininthebutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMisCupCake
I merged the threads
while i think moving the thread wasn't the best idea ever, doing this was. i've reposted my comment to the OP in the other thread.

Allnighte

Quote:
so why arent educational or work related problems that have to do with serious emotional or relationship issues allowed in the bone closet?

logic dictates that most educational or work experiences correlate to a relationship of some shape or form.
in addition to that, what about self-relationship problems? someting like the death of a father, or falling into depression. since those dont fall under: * Relationships* Health matters* Social interaction issues* Sex* Lite Erotica

apextual

Quote:
in addition to that, what about self-relationship problems? someting like the death of a father, or falling into depression. since those dont fall under: * Relationships* Health matters* Social interaction issues* Sex* Lite Erotica

"health matters" should be all-encompassing as relates to human health and not just "omg i have man boobs, how to make them go away?"

mental health issues (e.g. depression, deaths in the family) need to be tackled somewhere and the main forum um... isn't exactly the place for that.

Allnighte

Quote:
"health matters" should be all-encompassing as relates to human health and not just "omg i have man boobs, how to make them go away?"

mental health issues (e.g. depression, deaths in the family) need to be tackled somewhere and the main forum um... isn't exactly the place for that.
i agree. i just think of publius' thread as very similar to "mental health issues"

apextual

Quote:
i agree. i just think of publius' thread as very similar to "mental health issues"

same.

i read his topic as "what should i do regarding the state of my mental health v. school"

not "school school school help me with school, omg omg school WHAT MAJOR SHOULD I BE?"

THOSE are the types of threads that have no place in the bone closet, because quite frankly no one gives a shit about what major you pick. people do genuinely want to help out and give advice on situations such as pp's, but the opportunity fades away when such topics are moved to genmay.

apaininthebutt

Quote:
same.

i read his topic as "what should i do regarding the state of my mental health v. school"

not "school school school help me with school, omg omg school WHAT MAJOR SHOULD I BE?"

THOSE are the types of threads that have no place in the bone closet, because quite frankly no one gives a shit about what major you pick. people do genuinely want to help out and give advice on situations such as pp's, but the opportunity fades away when such topics are moved to genmay.
yeah. as soon as it got moved the chances of serious advice went out the window. I'm not going to argue this anymore right now, cause it's nearly 1am, and i need sleep, but i'll check back in the morning to see if anything comes of this.

apextual

just thought of this:

on another note here, if i were to post such a thread in the bone closet, i would be posting it there for a reason: because not as many people frequent the bc and most people here are likely to give a serious answer. if a thread that i had posted in the bc did not fit precisely into any one category within the so-called scope of acceptable bc threads, i would much prefer to have it locked rather than to have the thread moved to genmay and to have my personal problems smeared all over the main forum. that's just embarrassing.

people post here for the illusion of comfort and privacy that this subforum offers and for the actual help that they might receive.

publiuspost

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...4&page=1&pp=15

I'm kind of surprised that's not bone closet material. It just disappopints me this forum sucks ass now. It used to be a place looking for serious replies, now it just seems to be about weird sexual fetishes and weight loss.

Co-founder of the official Gen[M]ay DDR team.

[M] Stoner's Club

Last edited by publiuspost; 09-27-2006 at 09:13 PM..

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by publiuspost
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...4&page=1&pp=15

I'm kind of surprised that's not bone closet material. It just disappopints me this forum sucks ass now. It used to be a place looking for serious replies, now it just seems to be about weird sexual fetishes and weight loss.

It was never a fucking 'serios reply' forum you fucking retarded arse licking little dipshit.

It was a fucking sexuality forum. It is now a health and sexuality forum. It is not a fucking emo angst blog for fucking retarded kids to whinge and whine their obnoxious little hearts out.

Go and suck some more cock and cut yourself or something
.......v.