HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

More pics yo.

I want to see the underside/engine bay of that thing

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
What the hell are you on about? Do you seriously believe that your 15 second hack-job is a fast car?

Faster and better looking than your depressing econobox.

You see what's happening here? Genmay has already decided that the car is a "hack job" from two exterior pictures shot from 20' away... Go fuck yourselves. I'm not providing more pictures, what's the fucking point? You're a bunch of douchebags. I'm done posting original content for people who don't appreciate it. Better off just posting

Why don't you hobble off a cliff you alcoholic gimp fuck

or

Eat another bacon wrapped baked potato with rib tip sprinkles you lardass

or

why don't you seduce another hobo and put it in his butt while he sleeps you dick riding

its the same net result.. .Go ahead and think what you want, I don't really care any more. There are much greener pastures out there, forums where the default statement isn't "he bought a heap held together with zip ties lets pile on" its "hey that car is gorgeous man I love MR2's"

Last edited by GhEttOrAiD; 09-16-2013 at 12:44 PM..

gribly

Look at it from my perspective - you come on here, show pictures of a kinda beat-up looking MR2 and you tell us it doesn't idle right and the speedo doesn't work, and one of the first things you state you want to do is vinyl wrap the car.

It's not the car, it's YOU. If you had come on here and had already started pulling the car apart and fixing what is wrong with it, I'd have a different opinion. Plus, as far as I know, you've got a stock 135hp engine with a fart cannon for all you've let us know about the car.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

I never said I was vinyl wrapping the car "first" I just stated that that is one of the things I was going to do to address the worn paint...

Like I said, carry on. It's got a wheezy 80hp 4 banger from a Camry that runs on semen I collect from the gayest men San Francisco has to offer.. It's a flintstones car with the floor cut out. IDGAF.

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got

As much joy as I use to find in 'hating' on you Ghettoraid; it was always in jest and indeed in alignment to the forum as a whole. There was always a community to this forum, even as we gave each other far too much shit. That no longer exists, the shit remains but it seems without the community.

I've had my fair share of shitbox cars and lost causes; hell my 240 was a trainwreck at first but was anything but by the end. The CoupeGT was a mess when I got it and got better but my heart just wasn't in that car... point is, some will dog you for history, but lessons are learned and people grow. I like what you're doing and would like to see more of the car and what is going on. It is sad that there are some shitheads here that ruin the influx of content purely for the sake of it.

Keep posting about the car man, I know I'm not alone in appreciating it -- if some usual suspects here can't find it in themselves to grow up a bit, we'll take the content elsewhere.... just like what happened with [H]ard|Forums.

gribly

Wouldn't have called it a hack-job if he hadn't called a Honda a lost cause. Sure, they are a lost cause if the person who has said Honda is a stereotypical owner, but to people that actually know what they are doing, they're a cheap way to hurt people's egos.

Plus, if you had noticed, I left that comment wide open for being taken apart. With the motor in it that's supposedly in it, if it ran right, it should put you into the 13's while being able to still hook on the street. Thus, I called it a 15 second hack-job. Guess that's a clue as to how well it runs based on your reply.

grjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
How about he stops being a hateful and he sticks to plumbing the depths of his boyfriends asshole instead of reading me the riot act for spending MY hard earned money the way I want to...

I'm not allowed to spend a lot on the intial purchase price

I'm not allowed to spend money improving a car I bought for a reasonable price....

I have no idea what this clown actually drives and quite frankly I don't care.

Jackass , just cause I show some interest in your ride doesn't mean I'm hating on you. Stop being so god damn sensitive you mangina. I've defended you in the past... like I said before, you're being to damn paranoid. Fuck the haters and post more pics, but since you haven't been able to do that I may just have to take a little trip up to the bay and stake out that new drivetrain for my own project:

RazorWind

That crossmember is filthy. You should clean shit before you install the 2GR.

You are putting a 2GR in there, right?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grjr View Post
Jackass , just cause I show some interest in your ride doesn't mean I'm hating on you. Stop being so god damn sensitive you mangina. I've defended you in the past... like I said before, you're being to damn paranoid. Fuck the haters and post more pics, but since you haven't been able to do that I may just have to take a little trip up to the bay and stake out that new drivetrain for my own project:

Ya I was worried that I was doing a classic overreaction. Engine pics inc.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Installed the X-brace yesterday, picked it up off a guy on craigslist. Will paint it when I install the intercooler shroud and mount that I'm still waiting for.

Also installed that gas prop about 20 minutes ago. Car is completely missing a prop-rod so this was necessary.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

That is weird how the brace mounts. Did it make a noticeable difference?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
That is weird how the brace mounts. Did it make a noticeable difference?

Actually yeah surprisingly it did make the car feel a bit tighter. Recircing the BPV also made a huge difference in driveability.

Code: [M]ayhem

Nope

Last edited by Typhoon43; 09-27-2013 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: Not in this subforum sir.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

I think you need another time out

gribly

Coolant setup from looking at that picture brings back nightmares from working on my old XR4Ti. Damn thing had lines going in and out of the block all over the place, and the pressure cap was on the overflow tank, with the radiator not having a proper cap. It was retarded. Makes me appreciate just how damn simple it is under the hood of my Civic Si.

Speaking of which, I need to install new motor mount inserts before it starts getting cold. I kinda tore one a little bit more while staying with my buddy's Cobb stage 2 WRX on a recent drive. He's not the worlds greatest driver, and I'm most definitely NOT trying to say my civic can stay with that car in a straight line, but he had to work for it and I definitely can get the jump on him from a roll though. I think he's gonna blow it up, he set his rev limiter for 8k, I'm not sure how good those factory Subaru oil pumps are at high rpm.