General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
To deplore a certain behavior and then engage in it is pathetic and unintelligent. When you talk to a racist gay you get that feeling - shouldn't you be more tolerant because you're a minority yourself? The truth is all people have the capacity to be hateful. South Koreans are incredibly racist towards NK refugees. Mexicans are racist among themselves based on part of Mexico and darkness of skin. Sadly some women engage in sexism as a way to fight a perceived system of disadvantaging them. Mostly it's generic angst that goes away with age.

Feminists of today are 16 year olds who haven't had a chance to see the world; the ones who carry on with it into their 30s or beyond are often disgruntled fatties who also participate in other "movements" like Health At Every Size and similar nonsense, to fill the void of loneliness and rejection.

It's much easier to blame society than yourself when you don't fit in, or you don't make much money. Not all that different from the columbine kids or the Isla Vista shooter, except they confine their ranting and raving to Tumblr, without killing anyone (although they do talk about it)

Here's a sample of their "logic"




You can apply this to anything - not all republicans are retarded? Well, they are like M&Ms. Some are poisoned therefore you can't have any All women are gold digging bitches. Why? Because M&Ms. Some are poisoned.

But wait, "NOT ALL FEMINISTS ARE THIS WAY" Oh hang on that sounds a lot like "NOT ALL MEN"

So what IS feminism of today? Well, this is what it is - like a bunch of guys sitting around complaining about women, but in reverse. There is not one definition, and there's a reason why many people perceive it as nonsense. The most reasonable feminists essentially argue for egalitarianism, in very normal everyday language without accusing men of being inherently evil, but there's no reason to give that a special name like "feminism". We can all agree on equality, without a heaping side of man-hate and self-pity.

I'm not sure why you even quoted me with this post
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-29-2014, 03:33 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#121  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
To indicate that I'm talking to you I guess, but yeah IDK either
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 05-29-2014, 03:34 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#122  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
I've seen intelligent women succeed beyond many men, and I've seen many dumb or lazy men fail harder than most women. There's really nothing holding a young woman back from getting good grades, majoring in something that makes good money and then making good money.

Chicks major in VPA or lib studies and then complain that all they can do is teach elementary, because patriarchy. I hope for your sake your woman isn't the type to sit around making excuses. I've been with both types, the ones that just take care of business are a lot more pleasant to be around.

women are actually outperforming men in terms of GPA and graduation in college, in fact all the way back to elementary schools girls are outperforming boys

except math or science because uh...patriarchy or something and not intrinsic differences in brain structure
__________________
lol
Old 05-29-2014, 04:09 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#123  

Thoughtcriminal
 
I can't really claim to have an opinion on this guy's opinion, because I never viewed myself as a nerd. Oh I most certainly qualify in other people's viewpoint, but their opinions are, tragically, irrelevant to me because I don't perceive them to be my peers, and they are thus unworthy of any consideration whatsoever.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:44 PM Thoughtcriminal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#124  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
To indicate that I'm talking to you I guess, but yeah IDK either

that more than he gives me that thin skinned sperglord put me on ignore
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 05-30-2014, 12:46 PM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#125  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post

Just curious, do you also believe racism doesn't exist?

It should be pointed out that you're actually talking to a bag of shit that actually had his own klan robe


no, that wasn't a punchline, he really did have one
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 06-01-2014, 11:55 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#126  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
It should be pointed out that you're actually talking to a bag of shit that actually had his own klan robe


no, that wasn't a punchline, he really did have one

homosexuals are 75% more likely to contract STD's.
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 06-01-2014, 12:48 PM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#127  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
i do that all the time, some dumb bitch posted shit about tuna being radioactive since that thing in japan and i was like nope youre retarded, ultimately i had to google up a forbes artice and read it before finally posting the blocker (the blocker is that ultimate FB win post that makes bitches rage and use the block button because they lost so hard at internet fighting)

Christains do it all they time when you challenge their faith
Old 06-01-2014, 01:11 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#128  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
Christains do it all they time when you challenge their faith

all religious people do, i'm an apathetic atheist
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 06-01-2014, 01:36 PM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#129  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
BORKED
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 06-01-2014, 01:57 PM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#130  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
women are actually outperforming men in terms of GPA and graduation in college, in fact all the way back to elementary schools girls are outperforming boys

except math or science because uh...patriarchy or something and not intrinsic differences in brain structure

The deal with math and science is just that most women are never encouraged to study it as intensely as guys are, they are still perceived as "for men only" in some sense. Probably because being an engineer isnt that glamorous for a woman. Also they dont make a barbie that happens to be a computer programmer.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:18 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#131  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post

So, is a woman who can make it through boot and pass all of the physical requirements would be less qualified than a male like you who probably wouldn't pass?

Has nothing to do with that. The reason to oppose women in the military is because the unit will no longer be focused on the threat. If you are sent in to a dangerous situation, is it because your rival is wanting you out of the way? These are the sorts of thoughts what will corrode the effectiveness of the unit.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 06-01-2014, 05:05 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#132  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
women are actually outperforming men in terms of GPA and graduation in college, in fact all the way back to elementary schools girls are outperforming boys

Only after they dumb education down.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 06-01-2014, 05:06 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#133  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
well michelle obama had that 300k a year hospital job thats never been filled since the obama's left chicago.

Nice one. So many jobs are made-up positions.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 06-01-2014, 05:10 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#134  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
The deal with math and science is just that most women are never encouraged to study it as intensely as guys are, they are still perceived as "for men only" in some sense. Probably because being an engineer isnt that glamorous for a woman. Also they dont make a barbie that happens to be a computer programmer.

yeah...because every young boy is encouraged to become a math/science geek and not a football player.

please

it has nothing to do with encouragement but with structural differences in the brain between the sexes
__________________
lol
Old 06-01-2014, 05:17 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#135  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.