General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity

at least im not in the annals of western intellectual thought as being from the race of lazy, stupid, indulgent men

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
at least im not in the annals of western intellectual thought as being from the race of lazy, stupid, indulgent men

You'll never end up in any actual annals of civilization, so I'm not sure what you're being so smug about..

refault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
You'll never end up in any actual annals of civilization, so I'm not sure what you're being so smug about..

smart comeback.

you must have forgotten (or do not know) that we are living in the end-of-history as claimed by fukuyama's hegelian reading of kojeve.

civilization ended when postmodernity started, and the victory over (western) communism occurred. there are no great men anymore, no stalins, no hitlers; hell, no kants, no marxs, no heideggers, no foucaults... unfortunately. there is only advertisement, the internet, and the digital age.

refault

no wonder ruho hates "racism" so much.
he and his people have got a bad rap for being lazy, indolent, indulgent, stupid... lol.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
here's some of finland's obnoxiously retarded peoples:

BORKED

no wonder you have never posted your picture on here, ahahhaha fucking disgusting

He looks like he has FASD

So does Ruho

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Observing measurable differences is not racist

Example:

1. Asians, on average, score higher than whites on IQ - not racist

2. Blacks are all inherently prone to violence and being bad parents - racist

Having a high IQ is like having a fast computer. Are you actually using it? Someone with an IQ of 100 who reads influential works, studies history, had wise, experienced parents, teachers and role models and is well traveled - will probably have a better grasp of the world, and be a better individual by virtually any measure than someone with an IQ of 135, who was abandoned as a child, raised in a foster home or by shitty abusive uneducated parents, never read a book, has no historic perspective and has never left their home town (so like ruho, but with above average IQ) - that individual despite having the faster processor will likely have a large number of wrong or unhealthy world views.

That's like using an older CPU to render something for a long time, or using a fast, modern CPU to never render anything at all. There's more to life than IQ, but observing these differences across demographics is no different than observing height. One is obvious and hard to deny - the other is subtle and lends itself easily to being ignored, denied, criticized. Do tall people have an advantage in our society? Arguably yes, but not as much as rich people. Are men, on average, physically stronger than women? Yes. Is that all there is to life in our society? No. Same goes for IQ. Get over it

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
no wonder ruho hates "racism" so much.
he and his people have got a bad rap for being lazy, indolent, indulgent, stupid... lol.

can you tell me why you don't have a degree in anything (that's the reason you hate it don't you)

do you blame your parents or have you come to terms with being an abject fucking failure that will never amount to anything

xoxoxo

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Observing measurable differences is not racist

Example:

1. Asians, on average, score higher than whites on IQ - not racist

2. Blacks are all inherently prone to violence and being bad parents - racist

Having a high IQ is like having a fast computer. Are you actually using it? Someone with an IQ of 100 who reads influential works, studies history, had wise, experienced parents, teachers and role models and is well traveled - will probably have a better grasp of the world, and be a better individual by virtually any measure than someone with an IQ of 135, who was abandoned as a child, raised in a foster home or by shitty abusive uneducated parents, never read a book, has no historic perspective and has never left their home town (so like ruho, but with above average IQ) - that individual despite having the faster processor will likely have a large number of wrong or unhealthy world views.

That's like using an older CPU to render something for a long time, or using a fast, modern CPU to never render anything at all. There's more to life than IQ, but observing these differences across demographics is no different than observing height. One is obvious and hard to deny - the other is subtle and lends itself easily to being ignored, denied, criticized. Do tall people have an advantage in our society? Arguably yes, but not as much as rich people. Are men, on average, physically stronger than women? Yes. Is that all there is to life in our society? No. Same goes for IQ. Get over it
almost started reading this but then I remembered its the moronic ramblings of a fucking college dropout who is trying to justify his racism with daddybux potsmoke philosophy

sorry but no dice

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:

can you show me what you are talking about in this one please

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

welp.

I guess you're still not allowed to discuss this.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
almost started reading this but then I remembered its the moronic ramblings of a fucking college dropout who is trying to justify his racism with daddybux potsmoke philosophy

sorry but no dice

If you tell me that I dropped out, do you think I'll believe it?

Do you think shaming people about smoking weed actually works?

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

I like how ruho incinuates that he is not "an abject fucking failure that will never amount to anything" but seems to be in some permanent state of

He makes an average wage baby sitting retarded kids, with some kind of 2 year certificate in child development. Remarkably he does what everyone else with no choice does, and pays rent. I'm blown away by his accomplishments and contributions to society. Also by his ability to have a coherent debate.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
The authors believe that average IQ differences between nations are due to both genetic and environmental factors. They also believe that low GDP can cause low IQ, just as low IQ can cause low GDP. (See Positive feedback)
welp

#too controversial to discuss rationally

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

US is an interesting case study because we have many ethnic backgrounds under one GDP... although obviously what area you live in matters as far as opportunity goes.

Interestingly some scientists say things like "skin pigment has no correlation with intelligence - zero, zip, nada" and of course they are right. However the obvious thing to ask after that is well, what does? Something does. Obviously when people mate they pass more info along than just skin pigment, and there's some other genetics involved. Perhaps it's something like the "D-allele:"

“For example, someone inheriting the D allele may have only a slightly more efficient brain on average. While that enhancement might confer only a subtle evolutionary advantage on that person, when that effect is propagated over a thousand generations of natural selection, the result will be to drive the D alleles to a very high prevalence.”

http://www.hhmi.org/news/could-inter...ed-human-brain

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

There's so many genes, proteins and other things that affect cognitive abilities, why can't something be genetic and common to a particular group?

http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/con.../1715.abstract

http://www.academia.edu/367027/The_c...er_six_decades