General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
lol
 
lol's Avatar
 
hey you know what goes good in a cup of coffee

a big glob of frozen cool whip
Old 06-25-2017, 06:27 PM lol is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
is that a euphamism for you blowing your load in the black chick in the frozen food aisle at the supermarket
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-25-2017, 09:41 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
I bet you're still an unemployed piece of shit
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 06-26-2017, 03:12 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

joe nathan
joe nathan doesn't ask for dick. joe nathan tells you the way it is, or else.
 
joe nathan's Avatar
 
happy birthday, motherfucker
__________________
fuck, it's not my fault, he threw nacho cheese on me.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:30 PM joe nathan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top
 
dipshit.'s Avatar
 
Did you at least get a B-day card from the Child Sex Offender Registry's office?
__________________
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:50 PM dipshit. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
did flagler suck you off for your special day??
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-26-2017, 07:19 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
did flagler suck you off for your special day??

He's dead, has been awhile
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 07-02-2017, 11:15 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
Did you at least get a B-day card from the Child Sex Offender Registry's office?

Looking just above your avatar makes this the most ironic thing I will read today.
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 07-02-2017, 11:16 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe nathan View Post
happy birthday, motherfucker

Thanks Joe
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 07-02-2017, 11:18 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I bet you're still an unemployed piece of shit

__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 07-02-2017, 11:18 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
He's dead, has been awhile

i heard he got decapitated when his car slid under a tractor teailer
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 07-02-2017, 11:35 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
i heard he got decapitated when his car slid under a tractor teailer

LOL no he had a heart attack, dude was like 70
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 07-03-2017, 08:13 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Lynxz
Motherfucking SCIENTOLOGIST scum arse licking Xenu humping queer. Hate me. I sure do.
 
Lynxz's Avatar
 
i'll be 30 in a month

august 9th
__________________
let's get out of here
Old 07-03-2017, 02:10 PM Lynxz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
LOL no he had a heart attack, dude was like 70

70 year old dudes should not be allowed on the internet
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 07-03-2017, 10:38 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Is he the one that was ducking that psychoghoul lisa?
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 07-04-2017, 07:38 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.