General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother

hmm, this is relevent to my interests.

I have two foot long boxes of magic cards as well that i've been meaning to do something with.

zangmonkey care to share this app you're using?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by diearzte2 View Post
Fuck you.

You picked out two of the most valuable types of card and suggested that if they were sold in a bundle they might sell well.
Sorry dude...I only meant to sound like a bit of an asshole....

I hear you...but really, would you pay $600 for a Lotus or would you rather pay say $800 and get the Lotus + Moxes? Sure, the seller takes a bit of value hit...but really...how many people are going to shell out $600 for a Lotus today? They're going to have to take a hit in the value anyway to sell the thing...may as well bundle and make the price more enticing. Just my opinion, I just don't see people buying cards for that amount right now. Then again, I haven't been looking at auctions, so maybe you're right and these crazy expensive cards are selling like hotcakes.

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post

I hear you...but really, would you pay $600 for a Lotus or would you rather pay say $800 and get the Lotus + Moxes? Sure, the seller takes a bit of value hit...but really...how many people are going to shell out $600 for a Lotus today? They're going to have to take a hit in the value anyway to sell the thing...may as well bundle and make the price more enticing. Just my opinion, I just don't see people buying cards for that amount right now. Then again, I haven't been looking at auctions, so maybe you're right and these crazy expensive cards are selling like hotcakes.

You'd be surprised. There's a pretty active community.

diearzte2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post

I spent a grand on a PS9 Lotus over 5 years ago. Any of the P9 are going to sell consistently well.

The market for it hasn't been hit at all, look at the buying community, it's entirely computer programmers who earn large salaries and don't know what else to spend money on. Of everything I've done to make money on the side, MTG has always been the most profitable. There hasn't been a depression in prices/demand that I can remember.

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Finally finished.
See the D/S forum for details

diearzte2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
Finally finished.
See the D/S forum for details

Wasteland is worth 30 bucks. Everything else is more or less trash. Might get a few bucks for YawgWill, but thats about it.

Zangmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by diearzte2 View Post
Wasteland is worth 30 bucks. Everything else is more or less trash. Might get a few bucks for YawgWill, but thats about it.

Natural Order seems to be going for $25 ish.
Yawgwill is going for $10
Then there's a whole lot going for $1-$2