General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
Seaweed
My Title was WAY too Long.
 
Seaweed's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamapoop
where the hell is everyone this morning? There are usually moar people on at this time.
ive noticed a distinct lack of my fellow brits antisechs and tar669
Old 01-25-2006, 05:23 AM Seaweed is offline  
#14986  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo
 
Fiah's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnakitty
ew coffee
suit yourself, i'm drowning my afternoon in whipcream
Old 01-25-2006, 05:25 AM Fiah is offline  
#14987  

HydroSqueegee
Making Thursdays smooth, like a suppository
 
HydroSqueegee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed
attention whore dog

it was intentional. the kid and dog love eachother. the cats fear him not that hes able to crawl pretty well. And dont leave a can of coke on the floor, its like a magnet. I forgot i put a full open can at my feet and didnt think about it when he came chargeing over to my feet as fast as he could with a giant grin on his face. he and the carpet were covered in coke after that. whoops.

Hes to the point now where you will realise its gotten awefully quiet, then think... why dont i hear the kid. then its, oh shit... what he got that he shouldnt have this time.
__________________
Losing and Failing since 1980
Old 01-25-2006, 05:26 AM HydroSqueegee is offline  
#14988  

Seaweed
My Title was WAY too Long.
 
Seaweed's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroSqueegee
it was intentional. the kid and dog love eachother. the cats fear him not that hes able to crawl pretty well. And dont leave a can of coke on the floor, its like a magnet. I forgot i put a full open can at my feet and didnt think about it when he came chargeing over to my feet as fast as he could with a giant grin on his face. he and the carpet were covered in coke after that. whoops.

Hes to the point now where you will realise its gotten awefully quiet, then think... why dont i hear the kid. then its, oh shit... what he got that he shouldnt have this time.

aw i need to borrow someones baby for a day or so till i get bored of it
Old 01-25-2006, 05:27 AM Seaweed is offline  
#14989  

HydroSqueegee
Making Thursdays smooth, like a suppository
 
HydroSqueegee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed
aw i need to borrow someones baby for a day or so till i get bored of it

hes a chick magnet. if my wife kicks the bucket, i have an instant in with the women.

*hopes she doesnt read this*
__________________
Losing and Failing since 1980
Old 01-25-2006, 05:28 AM HydroSqueegee is offline  
#14990  

Seaweed
My Title was WAY too Long.
 
Seaweed's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroSqueegee
hes a chick magnet. if my wife kicks the bucket, i have an instant in with the women.

*hopes she doesnt read this*
maybe she already did
Old 01-25-2006, 05:29 AM Seaweed is offline  
#14991  

Lynnakitty
 
Lynnakitty's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed
aw i need to borrow someones baby for a day or so till i get bored of it
Me too.. I can't wait to have kids.
__________________
Lynnakitty
Official [M] Spam Fairy - <3 FatBurger
Intarweb Married to ZQ since 04/07/04
anti-sechs, barty and djtrump are my adopted n00bs <3
Old 01-25-2006, 05:39 AM Lynnakitty is offline  
#14992  

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo
 
Fiah's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnakitty
Me too.. I can't wait to have kids.
no prince on a white horse yet?
Old 01-25-2006, 05:40 AM Fiah is offline  
#14993  

Seaweed
My Title was WAY too Long.
 
Seaweed's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnakitty
Me too.. I can't wait to have kids.
o rly
Old 01-25-2006, 05:41 AM Seaweed is offline  
#14994  

superllamapoop
I <3 BLUESULTAN
 
superllamapoop's Avatar
 
my wife and I will probably start trying soon. We were going to try sooner because of medical problems I was having, but it turns out that we can wait it out a little longer.
__________________
8b6c5de6b74755215a205b60175a37ed [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
LLAMAPOOP FOR SUPERMOD!!!
[IMG]http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/spsig491.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-25-2006, 05:42 AM superllamapoop is offline  
#14995  

Lynnakitty
 
Lynnakitty's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestarter
no prince on a white horse yet?
No prince, no ogre, nothing
__________________
Lynnakitty
Official [M] Spam Fairy - <3 FatBurger
Intarweb Married to ZQ since 04/07/04
anti-sechs, barty and djtrump are my adopted n00bs <3
Old 01-25-2006, 05:44 AM Lynnakitty is offline  
#14996  

HydroSqueegee
Making Thursdays smooth, like a suppository
 
HydroSqueegee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestarter
no prince on a white horse yet?

that prince found mr. right.
__________________
Losing and Failing since 1980
Old 01-25-2006, 05:50 AM HydroSqueegee is offline  
#14997  

Lynnakitty
 
Lynnakitty's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroSqueegee
that prince found mr. right.
that's harsh
__________________
Lynnakitty
Official [M] Spam Fairy - <3 FatBurger
Intarweb Married to ZQ since 04/07/04
anti-sechs, barty and djtrump are my adopted n00bs <3
Old 01-25-2006, 05:51 AM Lynnakitty is offline  
#14998  

HydroSqueegee
Making Thursdays smooth, like a suppository
 
HydroSqueegee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnakitty
that's harsh

just faceing reality. some woman wait and wait and wait for mr. right. they pick apart every single flaw about a guy they can. Mr. Right is out there, being choosy is good, but dont nitpick about all flaws.
My wife works with a girl like this. She will find some flaw and dwell on it and end up never seeing the guy again because she lets one quirky thing bother her.
__________________
Losing and Failing since 1980
Old 01-25-2006, 05:57 AM HydroSqueegee is offline  
#14999  

Lynnakitty
 
Lynnakitty's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroSqueegee
just faceing reality. some woman wait and wait and wait for mr. right. they pick apart every single flaw about a guy they can. Mr. Right is out there, being choosy is good, but dont nitpick about all flaws.
My wife works with a girl like this. She will find some flaw and dwell on it and end up never seeing the guy again because she lets one quirky thing bother her.
I'm not like that at all..
__________________
Lynnakitty
Official [M] Spam Fairy - <3 FatBurger
Intarweb Married to ZQ since 04/07/04
anti-sechs, barty and djtrump are my adopted n00bs <3
Old 01-25-2006, 05:59 AM Lynnakitty is offline  
#15000  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.