Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

whoami

My answer is F.

Mufflon159

B i guess

3nigma

E

waterbeds

F. "I am an Athiest, meaning that I believe that there is no god and there has never been an afterlife. Just as primative cultures created myths, like Zeus throwing bolts of lightning during thunder storms, I find the concept of an all-knowing god to be a figment of humanity's collective imagination. Religious books are fairy tales in line with Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. They have no merit beyond entertainment."

leftysrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbeds View Post
F. "I am an Athiest, meaning that I believe that there is no god and there has never been an afterlife. Just as primative cultures created myths, like Zeus throwing bolts of lightning during thunder storms, I find the concept of an all-knowing god to be a figment of humanity's collective imagination. Religious books are fairy tales in line with Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. They have no merit beyond entertainment."

+1

C3rridw3n

OH,but remember why religion was pushed in the first place? its was for Controlling the Masses. wo turn their inherent faith into a money-making way to Keep People Pacified.because people pacified are easy to Lead, and will Subscribe to Anything you tell them. its in the end No Different than Government, it uses the Heart instead of the Pocketbooks to enforce rules...

DrArlissLoveless

FFFFF FUCKING F.

PlaystationGuru

I will also say D.

Guess Who?

F.

"The religion of one age is the literary entertainment of the next." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

theBruce80

"Agnostic atheism"

One of the earliest definitions of agnostic atheism is that of Robert Flint, in his Croall Lecture of 18871888 (published in 1903 under the title Agnosticism).
The atheist may however be, and not unfrequently is, an agnostic. There is an agnostic atheism or atheistic agnosticism, and the combination of atheism with agnosticism which may be so named is not an uncommon one.
If a man has failed to find any good reason for believing that there is a God, it is perfectly natural and rational that he should not believe that there is a God; and if so, he is an atheist... if he goes farther, and, after an investigation into the nature and reach of human knowledge, ending in the conclusion that the existence of God is incapable of proof, cease to believe in it on the ground that he cannot know it to be true, he is an agnostic and also an atheist an agnostic-atheist an atheist because an agnostic... while, then, it is erroneous to identify agnosticism and atheism, it is equally erroneous so to separate them as if the one were exclusive of the other...

xENo

I don't believe there's a god/higher power but of course I'm not certain. I can't be certain of that anymore than I can be certain of a god. Thus, E with a hint of F.