General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
All violent crime has. Remember you tried to tie that in with more guns?

Rifles in general are what, 2% of that whole figure, and a majority of that is bolt-action hunting rifles with none of the argued about features. To even think that an AR-15 is a part of common violent crime in America is equivalent to thinking that seagulls are taking jobs away from public sanitation employees. Good job with your facts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:

There are ways to attach accessories to a gun without a shroud.

https://www.google.com/search?q=barr...w=1920&bih=952

If you guys are going to ridicule some old lady about shrouds and then insist they must remain legal because of accessories and pretend thre's no other way... I have to at least play devil's advocate.

I really don't care about shrouds personally, but automatics are illegal and high ROF heat is really the main point of a shroud. In war they don't put them on MGs so that they can also mount a flashlight or a laser sight...

I never argued anything of the sort.

but why should my existing rail mount system, which also serves as a barrel shroud, become illegal in your perfect world? and it wouldn't be a misdemeanor, you fags would make it a felony because even the libfags have to act tough on crime... ESPECIALLY GUN CRIME...

because labeling me a felon and making manufacturers make AR-15s without barrel shrouds is going to stop all those murders and mass shootings?

do you realize how ridiculous you are or do you just have a massive amount of cognitive dissonance going on?

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I never argued anything of the sort.

but why should my existing rail mount system, which also serves as a barrel shroud, become illegal in your perfect world? and it wouldn't be a misdemeanor, you fags would make it a felony because even the libfags have to act tough on crime... ESPECIALLY GUN CRIME...

because labeling me a felon and making manufacturers make AR-15s without barrel shrouds is going to stop all those murders and mass shootings?

do you realize how ridiculous you are or do you just have a massive amount of cognitive dissonance going on?

A barrel shroud is just that. You are talking about an extended free float quad rail, which is something totally different, but can accomplish the same goal. Don't feed the troll.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

the liberal tards will argue that because it serves the same purpose, it is an evil accessory...

and when they find out that it lets you attach other accessories?

holy fucking shitballs!

all gun accessories are evil accessories!! why would you need more killing accessories on your baby raping killing machine, you sick bastard?

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
You know what's actually embarrassing? Being some wanna-be forum gun expert because you have nothing to do on weekends except shoot a lot of paper, and only finally understanding how pistol rounds incapacitate individuals after some "barely-ever-fired-a-gun" liberal explains it to you.

The only thing you've explained is that your a fucking retard, but we all knew that.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
The only thing you've explained is that your a fucking retard, but we all knew that.

You sound mad. I guess getting told hurts them feelers eh

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Rifles in general are what, 2% of that whole figure, and a majority of that is bolt-action hunting rifles with none of the argued about features. To even think that an AR-15 is a part of common violent crime in America is equivalent to thinking that seagulls are taking jobs away from public sanitation employees. Good job with your facts.

Um what?

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
the liberal tards will argue that because it serves the same purpose, it is an evil accessory...

and when they find out that it lets you attach other accessories?

holy fucking shitballs!

all gun accessories are evil accessories!! why would you need more killing accessories on your baby raping killing machine, you sick bastard?

re-read my other post

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
You sound mad. I guess getting told hurts them feelers eh

all you did was post a pdf that you skimmed that you seem to think makes you an authority on a topic you know little about. That's it.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Um what?

I guess you can't understand english, since I have to explain what gribly meant.
Most common street crimes are done with pistols. Gangstas don't tote around AR-15s in the hood. AR-15s are expensive for the most part and not used in many crimes. Of course the times when someone picks one up and shoots up a school or theater its like those things happen every day, because every american is a gun totting AR-15 having, barrel shroud rapid automatic fire trigger happy red neck according to your dumb fucking russian ass. And the comment about seagulls.... what he means is that seagulls are found in dumps... so they eat garbage and stuff, so a seagull eats garbage that means we don't need sanitation employees because there are seagulls getting rid of garbage. Pretty good analogy, but yeah over your dumb ass head.
You should have read that pdf on how to understand analogies, numb nuts.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
all you did was post a pdf that you skimmed that you seem to think makes you an authority on a topic you know little about. That's it.

You think your an expert on suppressors, just because you own one and use it?
You don't know shit jack, go fuckin read a pdf on suppressors, then get back to me.
Until then your not qualified to post in this thread.