General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Azralia

Paypal is...kinda iffy sometimes. People CAN reverse their payment, especially if they have a CC that they use through the Paypal system. I believe it might be a diff situation if they actually have a real balance on their Paypal account.

Best way to conduct many of these transactions? Exchange phone numbers and personal info. Talk to them on the phone for a bit. In my personal experience, a lot of scammers wouldn't talk on the phone. Ask questions and get lots of info.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[NiKe]

WTS 70 Undead Warrior on Tichondrius ~ asking $750.00 obo
~Epic Flying Mount
~Exalted with nearly every faction
~Fully EPIC PVP Gear: S3 Helm, Chest, Legs, S4 Gloves, S2 Shoulders, Guardians Neck and Belt, Vindicator Bracer, Boots, Ring, Vengeful Ring, Dory's Embrace, Stormherald w/executioner, s3 Throwing Axe, Bloodlust Brooch, Battlemaster 40+crit and 80+AP, Epic insignia of the horde, fully gemed and enchanted with the best.
~Fully EPIC Tank Gear: T4 Helm, Badge Neck, T4 Shoulder, Ilhoof Cloak, Nightbane Chest, Badge Bracers, Maiden Glove, Moroes Belt, Curator Legs, Red Havok Boots, Epic Rings and Trinkets, Sun Eater with Nightbanes shield. Pretty much the best you can get from Kara and badges. Fully gemmed and enchanted. Will tank SSC/TK easily.
~Currently has 3k+ arena points saved and ~20k honor.

~Please send me a PM with any other questions
~Will not sell if you can't use a phone and call me.

Navara
I'm on a boat.

WTB Alliance Mage

Looking to get an alliance mage on a PVP server, preferably human. Doesnt have to be anything special just level 70.

Steam: Navara
XBL Gamertag: YearXero

Tbolt

Feeler:
64.5 Gnome Warrior on Illidan
Have some cool stuff, nothing too special though
pm me with offers

Klearmind

Copy/pasted from my Craigslist ad, http://montgomery.craigslist.org/tag/791474782.html Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to meet up in game to see the toons for yourself.

---------

Title says it all. I'm active duty military and looking to a year long deployment soon. I'm done with WoW. It's consumed too much of my life and it's time for me to move on. He is currently on a PVP server but can be transferred immediately.

My lock is almost fully sunwell geared (1457 Shadow Damage, 32.32% Crit, 263 Haste) with full T6 including bracers/belt/boots, Illidan helm, Crafted Sunmote Gloves/Ring/Robe, Felmyst staff, Skull of Guldan, Hex Shrunken Head, and much more. Too much to list really. Only missing Brutallus pants, Twins neck, and Kil'Jaeden Mainhand.

He also has Gladiator title from S3 as well as Swift Netherdrake mount. PVP gear consists of 4/5 Brutal Gladiator pieces with S3 Shoulders and MH, full S4 honor off-set pieces, and epic PVP Trinket. (And bear mount)

He also is 375 Tailoring/Enchanting with most rare enchants. Just under 10,000g in the bank along with 40 or so flasks, and tons of enchanting mats. (Void Crystals, etc)

There is also a 70 warrior on the account with mixed S1/2/3 gear with 375 Herb/Mining that I use as farmer/PVPer. He has a seperate alt guild bank where I store all my herbs/minerals. He also has epic flyer for easier farming.

Looking for $1,200 OBO. Serious buyers only. Please don't waste my time with offers or trades for other accounts. I've beaten the game yet again for a 3rd time... it's time to finally move on.

Last edited by Klearmind; 08-11-2008 at 06:27 AM.. Reason: Added info

CharyouTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klearmind View Post
Copy/pasted from my Craigslist ad, http://montgomery.craigslist.org/tag/791474782.html Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to meet up in game to see the toons for yourself.

---------

Title says it all. I'm active duty military and looking to a year long deployment soon. I'm done with WoW. It's consumed too much of my life and it's time for me to move on. He is currently on a PVP server but can be transferred immediately.

My lock is almost fully sunwell geared (1457 Shadow Damage, 32.32% Crit, 263 Haste) with full T6 including bracers/belt/boots, Illidan helm, Crafted Sunmote Gloves/Ring/Robe, Felmyst staff, Skull of Guldan, Hex Shrunken Head, and much more. Too much to list really. Only missing Brutallus pants, Twins neck, and Kil'Jaeden Mainhand.

He also has Gladiator title from S3 as well as Swift Netherdrake mount. PVP gear consists of 4/5 Brutal Gladiator pieces with S3 Shoulders and MH, full S4 honor off-set pieces, and epic PVP Trinket. (And bear mount)

He also is 375 Tailoring/Enchanting with most rare enchants. Just under 10,000g in the bank along with 40 or so flasks, and tons of enchanting mats. (Void Crystals, etc)

There is also a 70 warrior on the account with mixed S1/2/3 gear with 375 Herb/Mining that I use as farmer/PVPer. He has a seperate alt guild bank where I store all my herbs/minerals. He also has epic flyer for easier farming.

Looking for $1,200 OBO. Serious buyers only. Please don't waste my time with offers or trades for other accounts. I've beaten the game yet again for a 3rd time... it's time to finally move on.

Pay no attention to the fact that he's only got three posts since April. He's obviously been doing something else (WOW). He's my roommate, not some scammer. (this is me vouching for him)

153DCI (Blackhawk pilot/Instructor Pilot/Tactical Operations)

"Be polite, be professional, be prepared to kill everyone in the room."

Bill

WTB battlechests/keys. If you have extra for some reason shoot me a price.

jamoan

anyone selling/buying beta keys?

crumbaker

WTB a cheap (very cheap) wow account preferably one with a horde (prefer orc) shammy lvled on a pvp server. However if you just have a very basic account I would be interested in that as well.

also you must have the secret answer and the ability to put the account into my email, for obvious reasons.

Navara
I'm on a boat.

WTB Mage/Priest

Looking to buy a Mage or Priest on a PvP server with transfer up. Horde or Alliance just level 70.

Steam: Navara
XBL Gamertag: YearXero

Bordak

WTS:

70 alliance shaman, female. Full S3 enhance gear, both S3 weapons, S3 and S4 other pieces, best available pvp trinkets. (40 resil pvp trinket and the heroic badge crit / health on use trinket). PvE set is made up of Hyjal, badge and PVP weapons.
Resto set is 3 peice S4, 1 x S3, 1x S2. S3 and 4 badge, neck, bracers and boots. Epic riding mount.

70 Human Paladin, holy arena gear, 2 X S4, 2 X S3, S3 boots / bracers / belt, S2 healing mace and shield. Epic riding mount.

Also on the account is a 70 gnome mage, S2 helm, S1 gloves, kara purples and rep pvp gear for the other slots. Normal flying mount.

All these characters are on the same account on Illidan (US PVP), there is ~4500-5000g between the characters, taking offers.

Arakith

Looking for a higher level alliance character (60+) that can be transferred to a PVE server. Looking for a priest, but will take any offers. Thank you.

Xerus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakith View Post
Looking for a higher level alliance character (60+) that can be transferred to a PVE server. Looking for a priest, but will take any offers. Thank you.

I have a 70 priest for sale. Looking for at least 200 dollars. He is decently geared, certainly well enough to heal up into the later bosses in BT. Would you be interested?

1900 heals
250 unbuffed in combat regen

I also have a geared 70 warlock for sale. ~1300 shadow damage, hit capped, 25% crit. Comes with a 67 warrior. PM if interested. I would like at least 300 for this guy.

Last edited by Xerus; 08-19-2008 at 06:36 AM..

inertiaZero

WTB Dwarf Priest level 70

have decent pvp gear around 4/5 season 3

please email me with price

inertiazero@gmail.com

thanks

Bill

WTSell WOTLK Beta Key. $275 OBO.