General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

We all know it'll be more than one life. At the expense of your lazy ass having to fill out paperwork when you buy a new toy. Sorry but I can't be sympathetic to that hardship.

Would you rather do nothing until they ban everything flat out? The need for a compromise is obvious, and most people see that including the feds, and even states like TX - they've all passed some sort of measures, although typically half-assed and full of loopholes.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
as opposed to "let's keep making laws restricting them more and more 'till nothing bad ever happens"

"If it saves just ONE life......"

BUT RESTRICTING EVERYONES FREEDOM IS WORTH SAVING JUST ONE LIFE...

because children...

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
We all know it'll be more than one life. At the expense of your lazy ass having to fill out paperwork when you buy a new toy. Sorry but I can't be sympathetic to that hardship.

Would you rather do nothing until they ban everything flat out? The need for a compromise is obvious, and most people see that including the feds, and even states like TX - they've all passed some sort of measures, although typically half-assed and full of loopholes.

most people are OK with background checks for every purchase/sale...

but no one who values freedom and gun rights believes a god damn thing any gun hating liberal fuckwit has to say about anything.

because they are fucking tarded beyond belief.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
most people are OK with background checks for every purchase/sale...

Okay good so let's do that. Also find a way to deal with the swap meet sale system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
but no one who values freedom and gun rights believes a god damn thing any gun hating liberal fuckwit has to say about anything.

because they are fucking tarded beyond belief.

pyramid

BOOM. REALITY'ED

topcat989

Quote:

it's true:

BORKED

BORKED

pyramid

the "ghost gun" he is holding in that video is an airsoft gun...

it doesn't dispense any rounds at any rate from any magazine.

it shoots harmless plastic pellets.

/as I have pointed out in the past...

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

I don't get why everyone has to be a firearms expert to talk about this. Concepts like a high capacity mag are not hard to understand. Politicians get advice from experts, and then sometimes confuse the terms. The point is those who DO know, realize that any gun that needs a barrel shroud really isn't self defense material.

Of course it sounds funny when they talk like that, and they should work on it - but any number of single individuals who can't explain the details don't dilute the need for strict regulation of fire arm sales.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
I don't get why everyone has to be a firearms expert to talk about this. Concepts like a high capacity mag are not hard to understand. Politicians get advice from experts, and then sometimes confuse the terms. The point is those who DO know, realize that any gun that needs a barrel shroud really isn't self defense material.

Of course it sounds funny when they talk like that, and they should work on it - but any number of single individuals who can't explain the details don't dilute the need for strict regulation of fire arm sales.

"politicians shouldn't know anything about anything beyond the bare minimum and should rely totally on experts while making policy that shapes my life"

you really area fucking moron aren't you?

do you get all of your half baked political ideas form a .pdf you read on the internet tooo?

pyramid

Quote:

a barrel shroud is just a piece of metal that goes over the barrel to protect your hand from the heat of the barrel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_shroud

and the semiautomatic rifles and shotguns that they come on are excellent self defense material.

Firearms sales are strictly regulated. We don't need fuckwits who don't even know how a firearm works telling us how many bullets we can own or have in a magazine.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:

No one has to be an expert to "talk about this". Obviously, there is no shortage of people ready to make fools of themselves in trying to do so. *cough*

The problem is when wholly ignorant morons are given the power to contribute to impinging upon law-abiding citizens' rights by working to ban things they have less knowledge of than the average 8-year-old XBOX player. If you don't know what the fuck it is you want to ban and WHY, you shouldn't be trying to ban it.

And LOL @ something with a barrel shroud not being "self defense material" You should think about not being such an arrogant little knob and pretend you know about things because you read something on the internet. You suck at it.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Okay

A shroud is needed when the barrel gets hot. What the fuck are you firing? Yes some things come with it that don't really need it. Like a shotgun.

Anyway I already said this - they talk to experts - then can't remember the details and lingo in some silly interview. I don't give a shit about barrel shrouds one way or the other since we can't own full auto; she doesn't either - what's the difference? I'm not sure why they care about shrouds, but now that i think about it anything that needs one probably shouldn't be legal.

topcat989

Quote:
I'm not sure why they care about shrouds, but now that i think about it anything that needs one probably shouldn't be legal.

pyramid

Quote:
Okay

A shroud is needed when the barrel gets hot. What the fuck are you firing?

I'm sure there is a pdf on the internet somewhere that could explain it to you.

Quote:
Anyway I already said this - they talk to experts - then can't remember the details and lingo in some silly interview. I don't give a shit about barrel shrouds one way or the other since we can't own full auto; she doesn't either - what's the difference? I'm not sure why they care about shrouds, but now that i think about it anything that needs one probably shouldn't be legal.
"Experts"

I was going to go on a shooting spree but I couldn't get a gun with a bayonet lug and a barrel shroud...

said nobody ever.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

technically a shotgun would do the most damage on a shooting spree

why not ban those

liebruhuls