General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

w0t?

american got bombed by japanese in pearl harbor because of isolationism and not because of economic protectionism against japan and imperialistic machinations in the pacific that encroached on japanese economic interests and territory?

is this what they really tech in amerikan schools?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

sl0ths
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiber View Post
Uh, the US was violently (So to speak) and ethically a Isolationist country once.

"It's their problem! Let them solve it and we can keep to ourselves!"

Then someone went and bombed the snot shit out of Pearl Harbor. while our back were turned (more or less) and we were refusing to get involved in international affairs.

Keeping our nose clean and out of international issues and isolationism is the proverbial ostrich sticking it's head in the sand. It's FUCKING STUPID.

What's the quote? People who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Not saying we should be AS involved as we are on the world stage, but going isolationist only gets us back stabbed down the road.
And our involvement in international issues (SA, Israel) got us 9/11. Why cant we just protect our borders to prevent pearl harbors and get out of Eurasia?

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbaker View Post
being an isolationist is the only smart way to handle these things. Get involved we create new enemies, or sometimes we arm people who are our friends one day, enemies the next. Sometimes our friends give our enemies weapons that we gave them. Damage control with an empire doesn't work and never has.

that ship has long since sailed. that is what we should have done before we overthrew the shah so auntie could have cheaper oil...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ir..._d%27%C3%A9tat

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
islamic peoples historically waged war because of religious reasons, but then again so did christians, and even those wars still boiled down to economics and resource grabbings, modern day warfare between "christian" and "islamic" civilizations is hardly influenced by religion any more, perhaps the islamic side is influenced by religion a bit, but only slight more so

speaking of "holy wars", who are the biggest supporters of israel in america (besides the kiikes themselves)? white born and bred american evangelists who believe reviving israel will trigger armageddon and bring about the second coming of christ

come on do you really think cave dwelling afghanis and goat fucking palestinians want to kill ameridumbs and kiiikes because of pork eating and freedumb? or is it because their sovereignity and quality of life is violated directly on a daily fucking basis by the global amero-jewish rothschild banking cabal/cartel?

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp that's a tough one, them dune coons hate us cause we eat da pork and drink budweiser and have premarital sex! the koran says so!

come on

the world is controlled by jewish usury and amerikkkan bombs, dune coons are just responding to this aggression by the only way getting shit done is possible (and it's not peaceful protests and marches and twitter hash tags)

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiber View Post
Uh, the US was violently (So to speak) and ethically a Isolationist country once.

"It's their problem! Let them solve it and we can keep to ourselves!"

Then someone went and bombed the snot shit out of Pearl Harbor. while our back were turned (more or less) and we were refusing to get involved in international affairs.

Keeping our nose clean and out of international issues and isolationism is the proverbial ostrich sticking it's head in the sand. It's FUCKING STUPID.

What's the quote? People who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Not saying we should be AS involved as we are on the world stage, but going isolationist only gets us back stabbed down the road.

TSRH

pyramid

Quote:
islamic peoples historically waged war because of religious reasons, but then again so did christians, and even those wars still boiled down to economics and resource grabbings, modern day warfare between "christian" and "islamic" civilizations is hardly influenced by religion any more, perhaps the islamic side is influenced by religion a bit, but only slight more so

so it's about money?

Quote:
THE STRONGEST COMPONENT OF THE ISRAELI LOBBY IN THE UNITED STATES BESIDES HYPER WEALTHY DUAL CITIZENSHIP HOLDING JEWS THEMSELVES ARE BIBLE THUMPING CHRISTIANS WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE CHRIST WILL COME BACK TO EARTH IF ISRAEL IS RESURRECTED, AND IT WILL TRIGGER ARMAGEDDON

so it's about religion?

Quote:
DO YOU REALLY THINK THE AVERAGE MEMBER OF HAMAS FIGHTS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO GENOCIDE THE JEWS AND REINSTATE A GLOBAL CALIPHATE OR BECAUSE HIS FAMILY HAS SUFFERED FOR GENERATIONS UNDER ISRAELI ETHNO RELIGIOUS FASCISM?

no, they want to be martyred for islam because then they can leave the shit hole they are at least 50% responsible for creating for themselves and go to paradise*.

*the jews also run paradise. sorry jihadifags. maybe you should have spent more time learning how to run a business and less time learning how to make a suicide bomb.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0ths View Post
And our involvement in international issues (SA, Israel) got us 9/11. Why cant we just protect our borders to prevent pearl harbors and get out of Eurasia?

the idea that we can easily transition back into non-involvement in these affairs is pure folly at this point.

pyramid

Hey, Auntie.

Say Hi to your monarchy for me.

sl0ths
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES

ITT jews

crumbaker

Quote:
w0t?

american got bombed by japanese in pearl harbor because of isolationism and not because of economic protectionism against japan and imperialistic machinations in the pacific that encroached on japanese economic interests and territory?

is this what they really tech in amerikan schools?

No shit I can't believe he even tried to make that argument, it's completely inane. I wasn't sure if he was trolling or not at first.

Also what about World War 1? What we were, or weren't isn't the issue anyway. I'm sick of the obvious solution being shot down because it's seen as not possible.

We're going to keep making more and more enemies, as technology progresses it's going to be easier for smaller groups to get access to some really dangerous shit. Once these groups start to realize they can strap bombs to small drones relatively cheaply, shits gonna get real.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
So Hamas was building homes for palestinians before they existed?

who the fuck said that

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Sure..

If the armies used in said campaigns weren't made up of nearly every race/religion/non-religion from every corner of the globe.

How many Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, pagan, wiccan, non-religous etc etc...do you reckon Al qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Hamas etc..have in their ranks? Just a wild guess will do..
dude is apparently trying to pretend the krishna movement is a notable figure in the us military

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
If you had any reading comprehension (and you don't) you would see that I never commented on the Israel/Palestine thing in this thread. (I think there's plenty of wrong on both sides of that thing) but rather Ruho's comment that our recent middle east excursions were about wiping out Islam..

And I would say that the Islamic side is more than a "little bit" influenced by religion...we may have a few individual soldiers that think they're on a mission from God to wipe out ragheads, but by and large our military thinks they are serving our country...not any particular religion.

you really do have a reading comprehension problem

still, hamas enjoys less of a popular vote than old jesus does among the united states (and probably among the military, not that I'd know where to find such a figure).
But you just keep your blinders on

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

Quote:
I'm not blanketing all muslims in that. Hamas' stated goal is the extermination of the jews. The Palestinians voted them into power.

I'm not even a christian.
Gaza has a very young population with roughly 75% under the age of 25.
over 53 percent of the population in the Gaza Strip is now under 18 years of age and thus didn’t vote.

but they still deserve everything they get because a group that offered some tangible resistance against the historic israeli abuse was voted in by some of their parents, hurrrrrrrrrr

instead of seeing the bulldozers as the problem, you see the response as the problem
instead of the one kicking the dog and standing on it's neck being the problem, you see the wounded animal fighting back as the problem

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

Quote:
Hey, Auntie.

Say Hi to your monarchy for me.

what are you even talking about anymore