General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Got 3 slots open. I really need a rogue (dagger), wizzy and an artisan. They have priority. Also, try to have 75k ready to give to me for clan upgrade when you join. We're at 225k atm, Epitome, SkullCrushar, and McGoatse have donated already. I just need to spend a day farming. So basically we have 350k to go (with Cyn1cal and Patondeez's payment it'll be 200k to go + 3 people joining = 50k leftover which we can just cover with spare change).

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct

only made it to 18.6 today
wanted to make it to 19 so i ahd time to do my quest and hit 20 tomrrow, but now i dunno.....

on a lighter note, i was getting fucked with in the EF by 3 or 4 chinese bot bitches. so i told blades and he killed em all like 3 times....then he cleared out all the bots from EF...

funny watching a bunch of chinks scatter.

CyN1CaL
There was a hole here. It's gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
wanted to make it to 19 so i ahd time to do my quest and hit 20 tomrrow, but now i dunno.....

on a lighter note, i was getting fucked with in the EF by 3 or 4 chinese bot bitches. so i told blades and he killed em all like 3 times....then he cleared out all the bots from EF...

Should of taken

I think I'm going to have to add Blades to my friends list now

ProjectileVomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator
Got 3 slots open. I really need a rogue (dagger), wizzy and an artisan. They have priority. Also, try to have 75k ready to give to me for clan upgrade when you join. We're at 225k atm, Epitome, SkullCrushar, and McGoatse have donated already. I just need to spend a day farming. So basically we have 350k to go (with Cyn1cal and Patondeez's payment it'll be 200k to go + 3 people joining = 50k leftover which we can just cover with spare change).

rather have a rouge over an assassin? or already have one?

patondeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectileVomit

i am a "rogue" but i use a bow, he wants someone that uses a dagger - doesnt matter if they are a human rogue or not

ShallowAce

It's fun hunting down Reds or criminals sometimes they drop god stuff or just stalk one and wait for him to die or get hunted down

Codesage

I had one commie bastard run up, right at the end of a fight, finish off the mob, grab the gold, then invite me to group......................and they wondered why i just walked off and denied the request.....and btw, this happened when i was like lvl 10,...so i kinda needed all the gold i could get my claws on....wait...i STILL need all the money i can get my hands on...

e-:tard:
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:

TH is the best dagger class. Most well rounded, and because of all the crit boosts, it actually does more dmg than AW over time.

e-:tard:
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c

What race are you, and what's your ingame name? I remember some one telling me about a level 40 named blades that killed some bots yesterday.

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct

statman, elf fighter atm

was partying with toya and quickie yesterday. blades is a friend ive played with in tai, job, and now na retail and he is in teh guild i used to be in so thats why he came.

ProjectileVomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-:tard:
TH is the best dagger class. Most well rounded, and because of all the crit boosts, it actually does more dmg than AW over time.

debatable

CyN1CaL

I think we should add ProjectileVomit since we have no assassin player for now. Especially we could use him if he's going AW.

ProjectileVomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyN1CaL
I think we should add ProjectileVomit since we have no assassin player for now. Especially we could use him if he's going AW.

i like this man, he speaks the truth. and i made 130k last night. all for the guild if i can join your ranks. otherwise gonna roll another char

CyN1CaL

Quote:
i like this man, he speaks the truth. and i made 130k last night. all for the guild if i can join your ranks. otherwise gonna roll another char
Another reason we should add him is because he is DEAD SEXY

subscience
my big brother grabbed my sweater from the back seat and blew a load into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-:tard:

I disagree.

With all the random factors thrown in, there are no "best" dagger users. It boils down to: Least consistent but most damage, moderately consistent, moderate damage, or least damage, most consistent.

It's all your preference from there.

Personally, though, I love the Plains Walker. After I saw a test of a level 60 AW and PW using Mortal Blow on an equal level Paladin (naked, but with the highest innate PDef in the game) and saw that the difference in their damage was only about 200, I swore by the PW. PWs are very consistently with their Mortal Blows / Deadly Blows / Backstabs. One missed MB / DB / Backstab by the AW or TH and one hit by the PW means that their higher critical power is throw out the window. The PvP battles I've seen last about 2 minutes, max (1v1s). Within that time frame, it's the duelist that lands the most MB / DB / Backstabs that is going to win. And in most cases, that will be the PW.

Also, the PW gets Elemental Heal. That makes them a non-stop levelling / farming machine. My friend has a level 40 AW and the downtime is absolutely terrible.

Coupled by the fact that they are the most accurate with their daggers, you can throw all those DPS arguments out the window. Like I said, if a AW or TH misses 3 MBs out of 5, and the PW connects with 4 out of the 5, then the PW will have done more damage. By a lot.