General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Kidane
I paid :10bux: to get back in ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristchan
word.

all I get is semen.
I've got a little extra here if you want.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Culver City
.......v

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Sarah Palin

Quote:
word.

all I get is semen.

I got some in the eye once...

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidane
UNVERIFIED
I'll start working my magic.

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidane
I've got a little extra here if you want.
gimme another 3 weeks. then I can be knocked up again.

Kidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienge
lol

Don't even bother trying unless you've got some $$$

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Culver City
.......v

Sarah Palin

Quote:

You get ALL the nudes man.... you are the pimp

Threnx
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

awww...why'd you KC her? I want to see her response to all this. Could have just quoted all her posts to negate any editing.

Kidane

Quote:
gimme another 3 weeks. then I can be knocked up again.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Culver City
.......v

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnx
awww...why'd you KC her? I want to see her response to all this. Could have just quoted all her posts to negate any editing.
She's been logging on all day and checking the thread, and hasn't said a word

Kidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnx
I was too lazy.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Culver City
.......v

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
She's been logging on all day and checking the thread, and hasn't said a word
I dare her to try and explain the she put me through. Fuck its all I've asked her for since it went down.

Action speak louder than words and a picture is worth a thousand and a baby from some guy she was fucking while we were together says it all.

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem

Quote:
This would be around one month pregnant.
if those pics are when she was barely pregnant, what did she look like with another 60 lbs?

was she with Vienge just to learn about that gastrointestinal bypass surgery thing?

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegooseguru
gah no way...I just got the staples out yesterday. :eek: I managed to avoid any horrible stretch marks, but I still look all scary :(

By the way, I must be the only woman in history to lose 60 lbs in the week after giving birth :lol: Granted, most was water & a 10lb baby, but still, I can't complain. Only a few more lbs to go to be pre-pregnancy weight *woohoo*
Quote:
That's cause I'm not as cute as my kid is :heart: -maybe once I'm rid of baby fat & decide to make my semi annual appearance at GenMay. Give me 6 months & we'll see :p

Until then, enjoy the ride until this thread turns into a spam fest and I run and hide after stirring up trouble again :lol:
Quote:

I was married in December to a long time on again off again boyfriend...we've always been head over heels, but our timing always sucked...until now, anyway. :p I didn't find out I was pregnant until after we were married (don't ask...I chalked up weight gain, missed periods & hormones to recent family trauma as had frequently happened before). It's been a rocky road to where I am now...but well worth the happy life I'm getting to enjoy. :heart: /end sappiness :p
Quote:
:rolleyes: I'd love to hear the version of the story you tell people...sounds a lot more interesting/dramatic/intense than mine. I've never been with more than one guy at a time, relationship or not...so it'd be interesting to hear the rest of this. :tard:

Anyway...enough rain on the baby parade people!! Let the perpetually unhappy have their pity parties elsewhere :p More making fun of the kid, dammit. :p :lol:

Ah well...mom duty calls anyway *whips out her boobs* faster than a speeding bottle...it's the breast feeding mom...off to feed the starving child! :lol:
Quote:
Really guys - I'm all for the fun & :tard: of GenMay, and I posted prepared for the normal pedo and sicko comments, but you're pushing it. I'm also sed to being the butt of jokes around this joint, however this isn't me you're kicking around, it's my daughter. :mad:

'Relations' of any kind never overlapped...and something tells me things got blown out of proprtion in the perpetual retelling :rolleyes:

Anyway, I :heart: my baby...no, it's not Vienge's...and I once again find the overwhelming drama of GenMay a bit too much right now.
Quote:
that wasn't exactly what I meant...:p More along the lines of the feelings of her REAL father...not to mention the large portion of the population who beleives everything they read without bothering to look for the joke. :rolleyes: ah well, Kaitlyn can't read, and I doubt anyone who would be otherwise offended would be reading GenMay anyway...let alone as a 'news source' :lol:
Quote:
:rolleyes: Again, I'm not here to explain my life's history, my health background or the fact that a one sided story is just that. I would if I thought it mattered, however I'm not that :tard: - at least not anymore :p

Thanks for the love from those who gave it. A big fuck you to those too stupid to realize there is always more than one side to a story; not to mention how colored with one's own perception of events that one side can be. none of the people addressing this 'issue' know me personally or cared to hear my part of things...as a matter of fact, I've never even spoken to any of you, forum or otherwise. Cute how you 'know me so well' without knowing me at all.

I won't even bother. :tard: my prior statement stands...anyway, enjoy the jabfest everyone :p
Quote:
Yeah, fuck this. I've been nice enough to this bitch not to post her pics before.

You want to see the real Laura Walsh guys?

11:30 AM PST

You'll have your pics.
Quote:
First, let's see that tree pic one more time..

I just want to say this. I'm not doing this to be petty or revenge. But my credibility is being questioned by someone who hasn't fucking been truthful themself. I'll admit my side of the story is biased because it happened to ME and I would have GLADLY liked to be educated on the other side if Laura hadn't fucking disappeared.

Yes, disappeared. See she was moving when we hooked up, and after I visited her the second time she was gone. We were supposed to meet up at my sister's house in Sacramento and I was very happy, then nothing.

I mean, NOTHING. Now seeing as she was pregnant at the time (there is no timeline that could counter this we were 'flirting' since May) some things become blatantly obvious lies. Such as she was broken up with her roommate. OR that one time things were getting hot and heavy and she mysteriously got her 'period' (while pregnant, thank god for miracles I guess). Or how she never let me meet her roommate. Or how one time on the phone said roommate had come home and she had to go and that was the only time she ever said goodbye without saying 'I love you.'

I heard the warnings, no one had ever talked to her let alone met her. Aaron (click46) had something stirring up with her but she never wanted to meet or some shit. This should have been an alarm to me but my blind ass decided to ignore it and trust her. But with this new baby I realize I was a side dish, something to play with.

Yes Genmay, I was USED FOR SEX. (I think that's a sign of the apocalypse)

So without further ado, here's the Real Slim Shady Bitch (okay I lied she's not slim).

Quote:
found one more.

Quote:
is that before or after the 50 lbs of water? :confused:
View Profile: thegooseguru
thegooseguru
Last Activity: Today 09:06 PM

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
if those pics are when she was barely pregnant, what did she look like with another 60 lbs?

was she with Vienge just to learn about that gastrointestinal bypass surgery thing?

Either way I was used. USED!

Therapist
IMNobody's last title

Wait, so she is that fatass ? But said she was the skinny chick?