Closed Thread

TRiXTER

WHA BUD

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheDon

Ok, who bumped this piece of shit?

mike27
crt expert

Well as long as this thread is bumped, I might as well post this link which features a very intelligent hypothesis and implore you guys to try and break it down.
http://www.brushtail.com.au/nick_berg_hypothesis.html

Tirppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon
Ok, who bumped this piece of shit?
My bad, you can beat the crap out of me

KernelSelecta

Yes, that is the main link from the WHAT REALLY HAPPENED story where you got the turd that comprised your original post.

It relies for its evidence on a link to a forum where the primary topic seems to be how Jews are controlling the world.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:19 AM  

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernelSelecta
Yes, that is the main link from the WHAT REALLY HAPPENED story where you got the turd that comprised your original post.

It relies for its evidence on a link to a forum where the primary topic seems to be how Jews are controlling the world.

Unfortunately for you, not a single thing you wrote in this post was true. Try reading the page instead of being an idiot.

The Count
bainsstatic

ok, after seeing as to how bush is going to demolish the abu ghariab prison.... something smells fishy... mike you may have a point on your hands...
▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

ASHLEE SIMPSON > ALL YUO FGTS

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bainsstatic
ok, after seeing as to how bush is going to demolish the abu ghariab prison.... something smells fishy... mike you may have a point on your hands...

I think the most damning piece of evidence here would be to see some footage of a standard US interrogation at Abu Ghraib. I have an eerie feeling that it matches the first 13 seconds of the Berg tape.

The Count
bainsstatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I think the most damning piece of evidence here would be to see some footage of a standard US interrogation at Abu Ghraib. I have an eerie feeling that it matches the first 13 seconds of the Berg tape.
the thing is, i can't bring myself to watch that footage...
▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

ASHLEE SIMPSON > ALL YUO FGTS

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bainsstatic
the thing is, i can't bring myself to watch that footage...

The first 13 seconds is all you need to watch (and the speech part is good too, I literally GIGGLED at the thought of those people being arabs - their mannerisms are just about the furthest thing from that of arabs you can imagine). Just stop it when the speaker pulls out a knife.

Fappar

hmm...

KernelSelecta

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, not a single thing you wrote in this post was true. Try reading the page instead of being an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fag you linked to
I have made use of “Videoman’s” excellent frame-by-frame analysis of the execution video available at the LibertyForum site.

why don't you check out that site a bit and see what they're talking about. hell, read the goddamn thread he links to you moron.

also, yes, that stupid link is what whatreallyhappened.com links to with the following story

The Nick Berg execution: a working hypothesis and a resolution for the orange jumpsuit mystery

OMG WAKE UP AMERIKKKKKKKA
Old 05-25-2004, 01:56 AM  

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernelSelecta
why don't you check out that site a bit and see what they're talking about. hell, read the goddamn thread he links to you moron.

also, yes, that stupid link is what whatreallyhappened.com links to with the following story

The Nick Berg execution: a working hypothesis and a resolution for the orange jumpsuit mystery

OMG WAKE UP AMERIKKKKKKKA

The fact that he credits the frame by frame analysis does not mean his theory relies on it. There is nothing in his theory that relies on the frame by frame analysis he links to.

mike27
crt expert

Holy shit this thread has over 150,000 views.

KernelSelecta

Quote:
The fact that he credits the frame by frame analysis does not mean his theory relies on it. There is nothing in his theory that relies on the frame by frame analysis he links to.

Nice backtrack, fag. Now that I've just shat all over your last rebuttal, you change the subject.

And yes, he does rely upon it. Heavily.

And you rely on whatreallyhappened.com as a SERIOUS INFORMATION SOURCE OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION POLITICAL NEWS.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:59 AM  

Closed Thread