General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Actually no, parrots were specifically mentioned. With claims they were domesticated when they are clearly not.

And other birds were mentioned as actually being domesticated.

Thanks for the assist there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runding
You're right. Birds != Parrots, I messed up by generalizing them together.

Well it was fun, right?!
Heh.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:19 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#151  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runding View Post
Think about it for a sec...

Wait for it...

Wait...

Falcons being bred to hunt... strange idea?

Falcons are Tamed and Taught to not EAT their kills after a hunt. Dogs are so domesticated that particular GENETIC BREEDS dont need such training. They are called

Wait for it

Retrievers.

All but the most atavastic breeds have a bred into them a delayed adulthood. They retain adolescent dependence on humans for their entire lives. And never develop pack leadership challenge behaviors.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-19-2010, 10:19 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#152  

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH
 
gee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannondale View Post
What's everyone's stance on animal testing? I've almost eliminated all products in my bathroom of animal testing. It took a bit of research to find the right products but I feel good knowing there is no cruelty behind what I use.
Depends on what they're testing. I'm in favor of animal testing for medical research.

But that's it. I think there's a big enough list of "cleans your floor without harming your cat" chemicals and "gives you red lips but not cancer" chemicals that we don't need to do any more research, let alone animal testing, on that sort of stuff. I'm especially against animal testing of makeup products, which is yet another reason I despise the makeup industry and everything it stands for.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:30 AM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#153  

Renork
 
Renork's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Thanks for the assist there

I love this place. In one thread you two are at each others throats and in this one stuff like this happens.

__________________
.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 PM Renork is offline  
Reply With Quote
#154  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renork View Post
I love this place. In one thread you two are at each others throats and in this one stuff like this happens.


Well except for fucknuts like Spayed(Xayed) and fuckyouforprovingIamaloser (Fuckyouformakingmeregister ) and refault of course.

I try to keep disagreements from one thread out of others. Still put in a dig at him though, as I am not perfect. He is a bit more civil than I.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-19-2010, 12:55 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#155  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
Depends on what they're testing. I'm in favor of animal testing for medical research.

But that's it. I think there's a big enough list of "cleans your floor without harming your cat" chemicals and "gives you red lips but not cancer" chemicals that we don't need to do any more research, let alone animal testing, on that sort of stuff. I'm especially against animal testing of makeup products, which is yet another reason I despise the makeup industry and everything it stands for.


And thats where I get disgusted at the hypocrisy(not you).

The VP of PETA uses pig insulin to treat her diabetes.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-19-2010, 01:57 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#156  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
And thats where I get disgusted at the hypocrisy(not you).

The VP of PETA uses pig insulin to treat her diabetes.

I didn't think anyone used pig insulin anymore, why the hell would you? The recombinant human DNA stuff is superior is pretty much every aspect.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:16 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#157  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I didn't think anyone used pig insulin anymore, why the hell would you? The recombinant human DNA stuff is superior is pretty much every aspect.

I could be wrong. I tried to verify if pig insulin was still being used but google is pretty useless now.

But even if I am the insulin factor was originally animal tested and animal based. So she is still benefiting from research that she wants to deny others. So still a hypocrite. And her insulin use possibly predates modern production methods

Remember, chicken farms are like Nazi death camps.!!!
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-19-2010, 02:54 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#158  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I could be wrong. I tried to verify if pig insulin was still being used but google is pretty useless now.

But even if I am the insulin factor was originally animal tested and animal based. So she is still benefiting from research that she wants to deny others. So still a hypocrite. And her insulin use possibly predates modern production methods

Remember, chicken farms are like Nazi death camps.!!!

she and bergman use the excuse that their continued survival is essential to the fight for animal liberation
Old 02-19-2010, 03:04 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#159  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
she and bergman use the excuse that their continued survival is essential to the fight for animal liberation

Straight out of Orwells Animal Farm

Ironic isn't it?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-19-2010, 03:05 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#160  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I could be wrong. I tried to verify if pig insulin was still being used but google is pretty useless now.

But even if I am the insulin factor was originally animal tested and animal based. So she is still benefiting from research that she wants to deny others. So still a hypocrite. And her insulin use possibly predates modern production methods

Remember, chicken farms are like Nazi death camps.!!!

Yeah, insulin is a great success story for animal research and testing.

I started using insulin almost 25 years ago and even then people were barely using animal based insulins. I'll ask my pharmacist if anyone still gets the animal stuff, but the modern version of the human insulins are really nice.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:17 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#161  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I could be wrong. I tried to verify if pig insulin was still being used but google is pretty useless now.

But even if I am the insulin factor was originally animal tested and animal based. So she is still benefiting from research that she wants to deny others. So still a hypocrite. And her insulin use possibly predates modern production methods

Remember, chicken farms are like Nazi death camps.!!!

Using a product that was known to be derived from animals doesn't make you a hypocrite if it's no longer derived from animals.
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 02-19-2010, 06:25 PM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#162  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Using a product that was known to be derived from animals doesn't make you a hypocrite if it's no longer derived from animals.

but the research is still conducted on animals
Old 02-19-2010, 07:01 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#163  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Using a product that was known to be derived from animals doesn't make you a hypocrite if it's no longer derived from animals.

They are against Medical Animal Testing and want it banned.

But don't want to stop using the life saving products themselves.

I'll phrase it more than one way.

They want people to die because they dont want medicine tested on animals.

But they dont want to die so they use medicine that was tested on animals.


Need a size 7 H for that level of hypocrisy
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-19-2010, 07:03 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#164  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
I cannot see myself going even a week without eating meat. I eat it almost every meal.
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 02-19-2010, 09:44 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#165  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.