General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

i8thegooseguru
thegooseguru

Heza, your breathing problems are probably a good sign. I know that SOUNDS retarded, but the more steam/heat you inhale, the more likely it is to clear out your lungs. You may just be getting too much heat...try sitting higher or lower in the room and see how that affects it. In reality, you shouldn't really stay in a sauna for more than 20 minutes at any time anyway, so no worries.

By the way: Best part about my gym is the eucalyptus room. It's a heated room with a humidifier putting out eucalyptus oil. GREAT for breathing and your complexion! Plus it's VERY soothing
"Who is thegooseguru? Previous moderator of the Bone Closet, sexual aficionado, attractive redhead. Claim to fame: Taught Dr. Laura, Dan Savage and that crazy Sex Doctor On Oxygen everything they know about doiní it. She is everything a man could want <3"

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

RedTalon19

Quote:
Originally posted by thegooseguru
By the way: Best part about my gym is the eucalyptus room. It's a heated room with a humidifier putting out eucalyptus oil. GREAT for breathing and your complexion! Plus it's VERY soothing
hmm now that sounds intresting. but oil evaporates like that? kinds seems weird to me but who the hell cares right?

f|lth

Considering I use a sauna about 5 times a week (got one of my own), I'd say it's good for you but I think you only lose water thus the weight-thing is kinda temporary.

virus372841
Kiddie Corral Material

^^^ oh? ^^^

I thought that saunas were good ways to lose weight - in the boxing movies you always see them using saunas for weight-loss

"When life takes those lemons that you were supposed to make lemonaid from.. go out and buy a coke. " - Captain Casual

"They say when you play a Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic me

mrpcman

Quote:
Originally posted by virus372841
^^^ oh? ^^^

I thought that saunas were good ways to lose weight - in the boxing movies you always see them using saunas for weight-loss

it is all water weight. boxers and wrestlers use it to lose quick pounds before weight in. It's all water loss.

HeZa89

Quote:
Originally posted by thegooseguru
Heza, your breathing problems are probably a good sign. I know that SOUNDS retarded, but the more steam/heat you inhale, the more likely it is to clear out your lungs. You may just be getting too much heat...try sitting higher or lower in the room and see how that affects it. In reality, you shouldn't really stay in a sauna for more than 20 minutes at any time anyway, so no worries.
ok thanks goose