General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
i8thegooseguru
thegooseguru
 
Heza, your breathing problems are probably a good sign. I know that SOUNDS retarded, but the more steam/heat you inhale, the more likely it is to clear out your lungs. You may just be getting too much heat...try sitting higher or lower in the room and see how that affects it. In reality, you shouldn't really stay in a sauna for more than 20 minutes at any time anyway, so no worries.

By the way: Best part about my gym is the eucalyptus room. It's a heated room with a humidifier putting out eucalyptus oil. GREAT for breathing and your complexion! Plus it's VERY soothing
__________________
"Who is thegooseguru? Previous moderator of the Bone Closet, sexual aficionado, attractive redhead. Claim to fame: Taught Dr. Laura, Dan Savage and that crazy Sex Doctor On Oxygen everything they know about doiní it. She is everything a man could want <3"
Old 01-24-2003, 07:42 AM i8thegooseguru is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

RedTalon19
 
Quote:
Originally posted by thegooseguru
By the way: Best part about my gym is the eucalyptus room. It's a heated room with a humidifier putting out eucalyptus oil. GREAT for breathing and your complexion! Plus it's VERY soothing
hmm now that sounds intresting. but oil evaporates like that? kinds seems weird to me but who the hell cares right?
Old 01-24-2003, 12:40 PM RedTalon19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

f|lth
 
Considering I use a sauna about 5 times a week (got one of my own), I'd say it's good for you but I think you only lose water thus the weight-thing is kinda temporary.
__________________
Proud member of the [M] Finnish Crew
Old 01-24-2003, 02:09 PM f|lth is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

virus372841
Kiddie Corral Material
 
^^^ oh? ^^^

I thought that saunas were good ways to lose weight - in the boxing movies you always see them using saunas for weight-loss
__________________
Girl children are God's punishment on you for being a man.

"When life takes those lemons that you were supposed to make lemonaid from.. go out and buy a coke. " - Captain Casual

"They say when you play a Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic me
Old 01-24-2003, 02:26 PM virus372841 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

mrpcman
 
Quote:
Originally posted by virus372841
^^^ oh? ^^^

I thought that saunas were good ways to lose weight - in the boxing movies you always see them using saunas for weight-loss

it is all water weight. boxers and wrestlers use it to lose quick pounds before weight in. It's all water loss.
Old 01-24-2003, 02:55 PM mrpcman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

HeZa89
 
Quote:
Originally posted by thegooseguru
Heza, your breathing problems are probably a good sign. I know that SOUNDS retarded, but the more steam/heat you inhale, the more likely it is to clear out your lungs. You may just be getting too much heat...try sitting higher or lower in the room and see how that affects it. In reality, you shouldn't really stay in a sauna for more than 20 minutes at any time anyway, so no worries.
ok thanks goose
Old 01-24-2003, 05:41 PM HeZa89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.