General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

woot

ok so here is where i am, my current life does not require any self improvement, my gf basically allows me to live for free, while nice, gives me no desire to finish school or go any further. for some this would be a positive experience, however i want more, i want to be the one who is supporting himself, i am with my gf at the moment, because i have no other choice, i cannot afford to exist by myself, i am looking into other opportunities, and if they work out i will be moving out and on my own, at which point i will be able to evaluate my relationship from an outside perspective, i will no longer be required to be tied to it for sustainability.

at that point i will then make the decision whether or not to continue on with my current gf, and if so she can move it with me, and we can switch roles.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

woot

if not then i will find someone else.,,,,

thoughts, questions comments?

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard

I don't really understand the advice in this thread. If you think you'll be happier with another girl, go and find out. NOW. Before pregnancy, jobs, or sickness stops you.

OH RLY?

TheMorlock: "Any atmosphere will trap heat. the CO2 in Venus's atmosphere is a RESULT of the high temps"

Ahahahahaha

ACT

I personally feel that something like this happens when you get comfortable, 'bored' or are in a tension situation with your current s/o and you look to 'better' options. These options may look better but I think you should try to figure out wtf is going on at home, evaluate and then determine if an additional move needs to be done.

.*+
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
ok so here is where i am, my current life does not require any self improvement, my gf basically allows me to live for free, while nice, gives me no desire to finish school or go any further. for some this would be a positive experience, however i want more, i want to be the one who is supporting himself, i am with my gf at the moment, because i have no other choice, i cannot afford to exist by myself, i am looking into other opportunities, and if they work out i will be moving out and on my own, at which point i will be able to evaluate my relationship from an outside perspective, i will no longer be required to be tied to it for sustainability.

at that point i will then make the decision whether or not to continue on with my current gf, and if so she can move it with me, and we can switch roles.

Woah. I've been in this situation before. Very bad. Always be sure you can support yourself and are working towards your passions before you commit to a woman. It's the only way you will ever find the love of your life.

ShootToKill321

I've been in this exact situation almost a year ago now. Well I did jump over board I left with the new girl, dated her and things where great. Then she left me with no warning at all it was like I never existed. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Choose each and every action carefully because I know my life got turned upside down in a matter of 6 months and I'll probably never be the person I was before.

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by .*+ View Post
Woah. I've been in this situation before. Very bad. Always be sure you can support yourself and are working towards your passions before you commit to a woman. It's the only way you will ever find the love of your life.

+