General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

bigt8263

I big time F'd up

i got caught thinking about cheating on my g/f. she read some chats online that i idiotically saved. so im busted. waht shoudl i do to make this up to her?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

sanjay

tell her that it's all make believe...that you miss her when she's not there and these chats help you get excited so you can spank it.

Cotton Mouth
Kiddie Corral Material

I agree with sanjay. Lie your ass off.

General Tso of the Asian crew.

bigt8263

Quote:
Originally posted by Cotton Mouth
I agree with sanjay. Lie your ass off.
I tried that, she got smart and figured out my passwords and talked to the girls. so shes got proof that it was real, and she is emailing these girls back and forth im fucked

Soybomb

Well if you were thinking about it and she knows why don't you either just break up with her, or tell her you decided against it because you really care for her, etc. Essentially tell her the truth since she already knows and hope for the best but expect the worst.

In the future pick more secure passwords that aren't guessable.

Cotton Mouth
Kiddie Corral Material

1) You really don't care that much about your g/f, obviously not if your talking about cheating on her with other girls.

2) She is a nosy jealous girl.

Just throw in a peace sign and bounce on this one.

General Tso of the Asian crew.

bigt8263

Quote:
Originally posted by Cotton Mouth
1) You really don't care that much about your g/f, obviously not if your talking about cheating on her with other girls.

2) She is a nosy jealous girl.

Just throw in a peace sign and bounce on this one.
cant i love her way too much and we are supposed to be getting married next year.

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

shes much too smart for you, let her go find a man who will be able to keep her intellectually stimulated for longer than 10 minutes.

infix

Quote:
Originally posted by bigt8263
cant i love her way too much and we are supposed to be getting married next year.
then why did you want to cheat on her? and i'm not sure i exactly understand this situation...you were flirting with other girls online, in such a way that it was obvious that you were trying to start relationships with them? or you said something like "hey, i want to cheat on my girlfriend. can you help?" if the latter, you're a moron. if the former, you can get out of it. although you're probably still a moron.

bigt8263

Quote:
Originally posted by infix
then why did you want to cheat on her? and i'm not sure i exactly understand this situation...you were flirting with other girls online, in such a way that it was obvious that you were trying to start relationships with them? or you said something like "hey, i want to cheat on my girlfriend. can you help?" if the latter, you're a moron. if the former, you can get out of it. although you're probably still a moron.
i never physically cheated on her, i chated with girls online and they didnt knowi was taken, so you know how that goes. she thinks i did cheat on her but i didnt.

Mark Larson

she "Figured out" your password? how retarded do you have to be to let a GIRL figure out your password?? jesus.

/walks way shaking head and muttering to self

MrMaN383

Quote:
Originally posted by bigt8263
i never physically cheated on her, i chated with girls online and they didnt knowi was taken, so you know how that goes. she thinks i did cheat on her but i didnt.
yes we get it. we are saying that if you are so stupid as to try to pick up girls online... and then not be bright enuf to hide that from your girl... then she can do a helluva lot better than a dolt like you.

Mark Larson

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMaN383
yes we get it. we are saying that if you are so stupid as to try to pick up girls online... and then not be bright enuf to hide that from your girl... then she can do a helluva lot better than a dolt like you.
Hmm i'd say pick up is not an accurate term... i do it cos it makes me feel good (not to mention nudie pics if i get lucky )

bigt8263

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Larson
Hmm i'd say pick up is not an accurate term... i do it cos it makes me feel good (not to mention nudie pics if i get lucky )
finaly somebody gets it!!! thank yoku mark

MrMaN383

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Larson
ok thats just lame.