General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Mark Larson
 
so you wear the pants. i don't see the problem here.
__________________
mens-links.net
Old 01-17-2003, 04:29 PM Mark Larson is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DigitalMocking
I :plane: M|22

 
You cheated.

You can justify it, rationalize it, your way around all you want, you betrayed your spoken or unspoke vow to be monogomous.

Just because you didn't stick your dick in another girl physicly doesn't mean you weren't wrong.

She's wrong for snooping, you were wrong for having a reason for her to snoop.

Apologize, if she can get over it, move on with your life together, but first figure out WHY you need to be this insecure about the woman you're suppose to marry that you need other women even in your head to be satisfied.

If she can't get over it, well, then move on, shit happens.

There's no magic secret or gift you can buy to replace trust. Time and honesty do that, nothing else.
__________________
6f624cfe64bfdec898a859577098a73b [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-17-2003, 05:33 PM DigitalMocking is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

bigt8263
 
Quote:
Originally posted by srage2k2
You cheated.

You can justify it, rationalize it, your way around all you want, you betrayed your spoken or unspoke vow to be monogomous.

Just because you didn't stick your dick in another girl physicly doesn't mean you weren't wrong.

She's wrong for snooping, you were wrong for having a reason for her to snoop.

Apologize, if she can get over it, move on with your life together, but first figure out WHY you need to be this insecure about the woman you're suppose to marry that you need other women even in your head to be satisfied.

If she can't get over it, well, then move on, shit happens.

There's no magic secret or gift you can buy to replace trust. Time and honesty do that, nothing else.
You are probably the only person who made a sensible answer, not just b/s about how wrong i am for what idid. no shit im wrong, but i know that i admited that. thanks for the good answer (not sarcasm even though it sounds like it)
Old 01-17-2003, 06:31 PM bigt8263 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

IMFlacid
marter
 
Quote:
Originally posted by melissa
You are a fucking asshole. You don't "keep girls on the side" just in case the one you're with leaves you. That's not how love works.

Changing passwords is only gonna make the girl MORE suspicious and you won't gain your trust back that way AT ALL.

And never, EVER use a suicidal excuse as a joke. That's just fucking wrong. Plus he'd be lying to her... he IS sorry, he DOESN'T wanna cheat on her anymore, why should he come up with an excuse TO talk to that girl, especially if it's something as serious as suicide?


Edit: I didn't mean the "buying things" like you've gotta buy her a bunch of big stuff, I mean just take her out to eat and pay, or if there's something she really really likes, like skittles or something, buy her some. It'll mean a lot to her that you remember she really likes it.
Asshole DAM RIGHT. In this world run you either "use" or "be used". Welcome to the real world
__________________
9ec27b7d9b0960a8783a4bb2f4eaffe0 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-17-2003, 07:33 PM IMFlacid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

melissa
 
No, maybe thats how YOu see it, but I don't "use" my boyfriend and he doesn't use me. We love each other. We are a team. There is absolutely no need for us to use each other and I don't see what it has to do with anything I said anyway.

And if I remember correctly, you've never even HAD a real relationship until this new one you're in, if you even consider it a relationship. Maybe YOU have been used before, maybe YOU have used someone before, that doesn't mean EVERYONE does.
__________________
You know it's getting bad when the price of software is measured by the bandwidth required. -TurdBurglar
Old 01-17-2003, 08:26 PM melissa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

IMFlacid
marter
 
Quote:
Originally posted by melissa
No, maybe thats how YOu see it, but I don't "use" my boyfriend and he doesn't use me. We love each other. We are a team. There is absolutely no need for us to use each other and I don't see what it has to do with anything I said anyway.

And if I remember correctly, you've never even HAD a real relationship until this new one you're in, if you even consider it a relationship. Maybe YOU have been used before, maybe YOU have used someone before, that doesn't mean EVERYONE does.
yea im in a relationship, maybe thats what it is, maybe its not, really don't matter, i don't care who your are, you are always getting used, weather be it in a relationship or not

just my views. and yes im still with her, and have no plans on cheating
__________________
9ec27b7d9b0960a8783a4bb2f4eaffe0 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-17-2003, 09:14 PM IMFlacid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

melissa
 
Ok, you tell me how I'm getting used and how I'm using other people.


What were you even referring to anyway?? It had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
__________________
You know it's getting bad when the price of software is measured by the bandwidth required. -TurdBurglar
Old 01-17-2003, 09:24 PM melissa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

IMFlacid
marter
 
Quote:
Originally posted by melissa
Ok, you tell me how I'm getting used and how I'm using other people.


What were you even referring to anyway?? It had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
you call me a fucking asshole, i call you a fucking bitch

you are being used, just as you are using him and quite will i may add
__________________
9ec27b7d9b0960a8783a4bb2f4eaffe0 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-17-2003, 09:40 PM IMFlacid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

melissa
 
How am I being used? What is there that I have TO be used? I'm not rich, I'm not a whore, HE isn't rich, HE doesn't have anything that I "use" him for. I date him for who he is, his personality, his love, nothing material.

If you think I'm such a bitch, why do you come to my website every day?
__________________
You know it's getting bad when the price of software is measured by the bandwidth required. -TurdBurglar
Old 01-17-2003, 10:07 PM melissa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

Spyder83
 
Re: I big time F'd up

Quote:
Originally posted by bigt8263
i got caught thinking about cheating on my g/f. she read some chats online that i idiotically saved. so im busted. waht shoudl i do to make this up to her?
Shouldn't have though of cheating in the first place. Your mistake if you care for her then you have to make it up to her, but she will always hold this against you. So, maybe forget and start over.

Spyder
Old 01-18-2003, 03:10 AM Spyder83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

Woody
w00d! w00d!
 
Quote:
Originally posted by melissa
How am I being used? What is there that I have TO be used? I'm not rich, I'm not a whore, HE isn't rich, HE doesn't have anything that I "use" him for. I date him for who he is, his personality, his love, nothing material.

If you think I'm such a bitch, why do you come to my website every day?

see? thats how girls handle an argument, get all personal.
Old 01-18-2003, 03:49 AM Woody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

IMFlacid
marter
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Woody
see? thats how girls handle an argument, get all personal.
yep yep
__________________
9ec27b7d9b0960a8783a4bb2f4eaffe0 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-18-2003, 04:09 AM IMFlacid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

plot
this is plot from http://plot.brainwashed.us
 
"YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT HORNYSEXY14F6969?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!"
__________________
everything you need to know for genmay is right here:
http://www.brainwashed.us/plot/index.html

drama......
who needs General [H]ospital when you got General [M]ayhem?
Old 01-18-2003, 04:34 AM plot is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

IMFlacid
marter
 
Quote:
Originally posted by
"YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT HORNYSEXY14F6969?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!"
__________________
9ec27b7d9b0960a8783a4bb2f4eaffe0 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-18-2003, 05:46 AM IMFlacid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com
 
DHermit's Avatar
 
Old 01-18-2003, 07:17 AM DHermit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.