General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Christian Shock-Treatment
RUN NIGGA RUN!

Quote:
Originally posted by kaoken
I am a virgin to the mansechs and plan to stay a virgin to teh mansechs when I get married.....
I am never letting my inner-homo out

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

infix

Quote:
Originally posted by SexiOne
Nope....but I only had 1 other guy besides my hubby and I thought I was going to marry him...but it was a thing like this: (if you dont know how mormons work you wont fully understand..but anyway) "If we cant be together forever I dont want to be with you at all" and being "together forever" in morman terms means being "sealed" to each other in the temple. yes...what a 2 faced idiot...but ya know...I cant even think about being a full fleged mormon...I broke from their church and all that cuz I cant believe the things they say. anyway...straying from the question....my hubby doesnt care, he was a virgin when we met and all that, hes just thankful I had some experience.
huh, i've never quite heard this exact line of reasoning, but it totally explains the behavior of my really good female mormon friend. people have a tendency to tell her how to live her life and she usually hates it. she's very low on sexual experience (19 years old...never seen/touched a penis) and on partners. she's basically in love with my room mate, but they're really close friends and we don't know what he thinks (he and i don't really talk about anything of importance). at any rate she sometimes wants to get out and take risks and date people, but seems to always find ways to screw it up before anything serious happens. but she's got all these preconceived notions about how when she finds "the guy" it's just going to be so easy and be so obvious and it'll all be perfect and whatever...and she's always thinking about marriage and having kids and thinks every relationship through to its conclusion before even starting it, which prevents her from starting any in the first place. i find it to be totally unhealthy and think that the result of putting that much obsessive weight into everything is that she's just going to end up settling for somebody in her early twenties like many mormons probably do just to get it over with, whereas she probably could have done better by being more normal about it (even still maintaining her virginity).

SonicTron
I shit my brains out for DAYS and all I got was this title

I'm a virgin now, and plan on being a virgin pretty much forever. I've yet to encounter any women interested in me in the slightest.....other than as friends. Have never *clicked* with anyone. And even those are few and in between. I definitely do not have the looks. Apparently I give girls a gay vibe as well. And I'm "too nice" a guy, so I guess the saying nice guys finish last is more true than you others could imagine. Only people in this world I have ever known to show any interest in me were guys, with an S. Meaning more than one.

God hates me. And I'm not . What kind of punishment is this

VIRGIN BY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR LIFE!

Kennedy said "Speak Softly and Carry a big stick". -Lurker

Last edited by SonicTron; 01-22-2003 at 07:22 PM..

ass
Asmodeus

girls or any other females are the only gender i sexually associate myself with...

Quote:
Originally posted by razer1
18 year old.....girl?

Kevlar
Suga Momma

hmmmm..................

Quote:
Originally posted by Asmodeus
all the more reason to savor the intimacy after marriage... if i had known that my virginity was basically a treasure and was something more than just having a good time and feeling good, then i would certainly have waited till i got married... there is nothing wrong with having the notion that if two people want to wait to get married before they have sex, that they should... its not a preconceived notion, but the right notion... now, whether someone can exert that sort of willpower upon themselves and have enough dignity and self-respect to fortify themselves against the easy way out is all up to the individual... i certainly wouldn't know since i lost my virginity at 12 and to an 18 year old no less... i never had that chance and sometimes i wish i did...

Creating work for others to clean up & then calling it a contribution is like me throwing up at a party & saying I brought some dessert-Sanjay

Goddess
SexiOne
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

Quote:
Originally posted by infix
huh, i've never quite heard this exact line of reasoning, but it totally explains the behavior of my really good female mormon friend. people have a tendency to tell her how to live her life and she usually hates it. she's very low on sexual experience (19 years old...never seen/touched a penis) and on partners. she's basically in love with my room mate, but they're really close friends and we don't know what he thinks (he and i don't really talk about anything of importance). at any rate she sometimes wants to get out and take risks and date people, but seems to always find ways to screw it up before anything serious happens. but she's got all these preconceived notions about how when she finds "the guy" it's just going to be so easy and be so obvious and it'll all be perfect and whatever...and she's always thinking about marriage and having kids and thinks every relationship through to its conclusion before even starting it, which prevents her from starting any in the first place. i find it to be totally unhealthy and think that the result of putting that much obsessive weight into everything is that she's just going to end up settling for somebody in her early twenties like many mormons probably do just to get it over with, whereas she probably could have done better by being more normal about it (even still maintaining her virginity).

Agreed. Apparently its a tough religion, and that 1st guy I was talking about....he is 21 now and in college and has barely dated anyone else, he's told me hes never gotten over me blah blah blah and he's telling me now hes thinking about breaking from the church as well....like you guys care but, it awful what they teach the women in that religion, in this state for that matter, we have no "sex education" here, what they teach in Utah is abstenence.....its disgusting, thankfully my mom isnt mormon either, she told it to me the way it is, if I was going to do it, get birth controll, ect, the way they do things in Utah is freaky. Church and State are constantly crossing paths. if ya need any advice about your friend and/or morman stuff dont hesitate to PM me with questions.
e31af076ef1974205dd68625a36b9359
fc8e64e4780e530b4251c60eb8ab1343