General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Elongirl04

guys is your gf the center of your world

My friends boyfriend said shes not the center of his world do you think thats wrong?? and Guys is your Gf the center of your world?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

PenguinMan

fuck no, its not wrong. the times that i have been in relationships, i make it very clear that she is not the only person vying for my affection.

Elongirl04

yea you have a good point there i just think it was mean for him to say that to her the way he did

infix

definitely not. in fact, i probably spend more time with another close female friend of mine than i do with my girlfriend. one of my gf's room mates made a comment the other day to me about how she thought it was weird that i had "two girlfriends" (although i certainly don't hook up with the other chick, and she wouldn't hook up with me anyway). i mentioned it to the gf, who said her room mate had mentioned it to her as well anyway, and thinks that she ought to be worried about it. she said very definitively that she has no problem with it whatsoever (she's quite good friends with the other girl too anyway). yeah so that's my deal.

Detritus

No. Once you stop living for yourself you become a hollow person.

johnbegone

While girls take up the majority of my thought time, I wouldn't say they are the center of my world. *I'm* at the center of my world, everything revolves around me, and she's just super close in the orbit

Kamia

Quote:
Originally posted by PenguinMan
fuck no, its not wrong. the times that i have been in relationships, i make it very clear that she is not the only person vying for my affection.
I bet your gf really appreciates that

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Yes. She means everything to me and I'd do anything for her. As the years pass she only means more to me. She always comes first, regardless of the situation, no one or nothing else on earth is more important.

Without her, there is nothing.
.......v.

i8thegooseguru
thegooseguru

I don't think there is ever a healthy relationship when ALL of your attention is focused on one person. I think making that person your top priority is one thing, but making them you're ONLY priority is unhealthy, and can lead to one or the both of you feeling smothered and uncomfortable.
"Who is thegooseguru? Previous moderator of the Bone Closet, sexual aficionado, attractive redhead. Claim to fame: Taught Dr. Laura, Dan Savage and that crazy Sex Doctor On Oxygen everything they know about doin’ it. She is everything a man could want <3"

Jmbothfsh

Hmmm.... Is she at the center of my world? Yes. I love her more than anything and don't know what I'd do without her. I don't think this is a bad thing though. I'm at the center too. I wouldn't do anything to hurt my world, and I know she wouldn't either. I guess we're like co-emperor's of my world. Working together for the good of all

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by thegooseguru
can lead to one or the both of you feeling smothered and uncomfortable.
Or loved.
.......v.

Kamia

Quote:
Originally posted by thegooseguru
one or the both of you feeling smothered and uncomfortable.
If shes the center of your world, and your the center of hers, then this wont happen. Like vinnie said, it makes you feel loved, like you're so very special... and they are too. Its a good feeling

PenguinMan

perhaps you misunderstood me. by my very nature, i like being multifaceted. concentrating on one thing as my primary and only concern is unnatural and, in my opinion, smothering both towards my significant other and towards my own nature. certainly, the girl would be a pretty big chunk of my life, but am i going to call it the center? hell no. when i find a girl who is the center of my universe, i will probably marry her. until then, it aint happening.

Enygma

i don't know if she was the center of my world exactly. but something very close. we both spent tons of time with each other and never felt smothered, but at the same time we also felt quite free to go off and do all the other things we wanted to, and we often did.

this sig for sale, PM for details.

Zeinin

codependancy= TEH NOES!