Christian Shock-Treatment
RUN NIGGA RUN!

Priority Levels:

1.) School/Work

2.) Family

3.) Friends and Girlfriend

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

mathlete
I'm the cheapest person on this planet, maybe the universe.

Quote:
Originally posted by vinnie
Yes. She means everything to me and I'd do anything for her. As the years pass she only means more to me. She always comes first, regardless of the situation, no one or nothing else on earth is more important.

Without her, there is nothing.
So melodramatic...you know, there is life without her.

You're probably the type that finds Romeo and Juliet a tragic love story whereas I see it as two stupid kids who just needed to get it on to release all those pent up feelings.

Oh, and I'm sure Jesus would love to hear how your girlfriend is all that matters to you.

4/7/2009 mathlete became Dr. mathlete

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mathlete
So melodramatic...you know, there is life without her.

I don't want it. My choice. Simple. Effecient.

Quote:
Oh, and I'm sure Jesus would love to hear how your girlfriend is all that matters to you.
Try some of this: http://www.herbspirit.com/history.htm Supposed to increase brain power. Obvious you need it, not a fan of those things myself but in your case it can't hurt to try.

Quote:
no one or nothing else on earth is more important.
See the condition there brainiac? On earth? Do you think there was a reason that I explicitly included that stipulation? Perhaps something to do with the distinction between tangible things on earth and heavenly/spiritual beings? If you haven't been paying attention to the news, Christ was sorta killed, resurrected then wandered up to heaven the better part of 2000 years ago. We're all sitting around waiting his return. If he has returned and I haven't heard, please indicate this as I don't want to miss out.

Quote:
You're probably the type that finds Romeo and Juliet a tragic love story whereas I see it as two stupid kids who just needed to get it on to release all those pent up feelings.
It's a tragedy by literary definition. Interestingly enough, it's one Shakespeare play I haven't actually covered. Before you get too excisited and try and launch into how I am ignorant because I haven't read that one play, read my sig and tell me where it comes from. I'm glad that you see it as something like that, I'm assuming here that you're a teenager too. Perhaps if you make it to adulthood and every actually have a long term meaningful non sex-based relationship you may change your tune a little. Good luck.

Excuse me now while I go and get ready, I have to go and look after girl as she travels around the city this evening. She was worried about catching trains and whatnot late at night so I am going to keep her safe. I do that for people I care about and mean a lot to me.
.......v.

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:
I have to go and look after girl as she travels around the city this evening. She was worried about catching trains and whatnot late at night so I am going to keep her safe. I do that for people I care about and mean a lot to me.
no, u do that for physically and mentally challenged people who cant do it for themselves. lesser people if you will. besides, how the fuck are you going to keep her safe? safe from prying waiters who would (gasp) allow her to order her own meal? or maybe from the evil bastards of the world that wouldnt wait around to open those mysterious portal things she doesnt know how to use... u know, doors.

but you know what, even though ur a cocky little fuck with his head in the ground, its cool that you are happy with your girl. people should do what makes them happy, so if not fucking her and being obsessed with her in a very scary way makes you happy, enjoy. but please, for the sake of us all, pull the stick out of your ass before posting.

Devnull

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Shock
Priority Levels:

1.) School/Work

2.) Family

3.) Friends and Girlfriend

Basicly same here. I don't see how people can become so involved that the other person is their entire life, just asking for trouble.

vinnie

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMaN383
no, u do that for physically and mentally challenged people who cant do it for themselves. lesser people if you will. besides, how the fuck are you going to keep her safe? safe from prying waiters who would (gasp) allow her to order her own meal? or maybe from the evil bastards of the world that wouldnt wait around to open those mysterious portal things she doesnt know how to use... u know, doors.
She's 5' and ~100lb. Mugging target. I'm 6'4" and ~240lb. Non-mugging target. Cities a dangerous place. She's a lot safer when I am there, especially on the train.

Quote:
but you know what, even though ur a cocky little fuck with his head in the ground, its cool that you are happy with your girl. people should do what makes them happy, so if not fucking her and being obsessed with her in a very scary way makes you happy, enjoy. but please, for the sake of us all, pull the stick out of your ass before posting. [/B]
Scary? Try attachment grown after a number of years. Ever heard of it? Love, romance, kinda thing?
.......v.

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:
She's 5' and ~100lb. Mugging target. I'm 6'4" and ~240lb. Non-mugging target. Cities a dangerous place. She's a lot safer when I am there, especially on the train.

Scary? Try attachment grown after a number of years. Ever heard of it? Love, romance, kinda thing?
non mugging target? yea ok if you say so... first of all, size is irrelevant when theres a gun to your back, second, size is irrelevant when your a puss. plus with your mouth, youd get shot just for the fun of it.

yes its scary. my parents have been married 25 years. my grandparents have been married 49 years. my aunt and uncle have been married 29 years. none of them find their spouse to be the be-all end-all of life. they know that while losing their spouse would be devistating, there are other things to life. so how is it that you are much more dependent on 'girl' when you havent even fucked the bitch yet?

vinnie

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMaN383
non mugging target? yea ok if you say so... first of all, size is irrelevant when theres a gun to your back, second, size is irrelevant when your a puss. plus with your mouth, youd get shot just for the fun of it.
We don't have many guns here. Most muggings are done by a couple of guys overpowering a woman. Weak little shits, that's the only way they can do it. Anyone bigger than them scares them off. I've had experience in the matter.

Quote:
I want to fuck your bitch dog in the backyard all night
You want to have sex with my dog? All night? Dude, it's a male dog in the backyard. Still, if you really want to give it a try there isn't much I can to stop you. Just be quite about it and when he rips your throat out, don't bleed in the kennel please. Attracts flies.
.......v.

Don

Quote:
Yes. She means everything to me and I'd do anything for her. As the years pass she only means more to me. She always comes first, regardless of the situation, no one or nothing else on earth is more important.

psycho!

251d165818dfb90a63aab186c3203790

zMWtKgfrMszDdKOqutAJ

takplayer

I would say that my gf is the center of my universe. I can't stand not being around her and love every second I am with her. She is the only girl that I look at and screw the rest. School and rest of life are somewhere in there too i guess though

mathlete
I'm the cheapest person on this planet, maybe the universe.

Quote:
I don't want it. My choice. Simple. Effecient.

Try some of this: http://www.herbspirit.com/history.htm Supposed to increase brain power. Obvious you need it, not a fan of those things myself but in your case it can't hurt to try.

See the condition there brainiac? On earth? Do you think there was a reason that I explicitly included that stipulation? Perhaps something to do with the distinction between tangible things on earth and heavenly/spiritual beings? If you haven't been paying attention to the news, Christ was sorta killed, resurrected then wandered up to heaven the better part of 2000 years ago. We're all sitting around waiting his return. If he has returned and I haven't heard, please indicate this as I don't want to miss out.

It's a tragedy by literary definition. Interestingly enough, it's one Shakespeare play I haven't actually covered. Before you get too excisited and try and launch into how I am ignorant because I haven't read that one play, read my sig and tell me where it comes from. I'm glad that you see it as something like that, I'm assuming here that you're a teenager too. Perhaps if you make it to adulthood and every actually have a long term meaningful non sex-based relationship you may change your tune a little. Good luck.

Excuse me now while I go and get ready, I have to go and look after girl as she travels around the city this evening. She was worried about catching trains and whatnot late at night so I am going to keep her safe. I do that for people I care about and mean a lot to me.
Half of me was trying to be funny when I made that post so don't take it TOO seriously.

I thought about the "earth" thing when I made that Jesus reference so I knew you had a way out. I have no doubt that you love God and Jesus more than anything; like I said, I was trying to be funny (I'm also sure you don't find it as such).

Yes, I realize it's SUPPOSED to be a tragedy. However, they were so in love that they essentially killed themselves over a misunderstanding. Had clear thought taken over Romeo for 5 minutes he would have found out she wasn't really dead and they could have lived happily ever after. THAT'S why I see it as two stupid kids.

I'm 20, almost 21. That doesn't mean I know everything but it does mean I know better to put my whole life into someone else.

I already have a meaningful non sex-based relationship. However, sex is an important component of it. Considering as of late, we've only seen each other a few weeks out of the last few months, it can't be the ONLY thing.

Seriously, you put everything into one person and your life will crash down around you if/when something goes wrong.

4/7/2009 mathlete became Dr. mathlete

undertakr

Re: guys is your gf the center of your world

Quote:
Originally posted by Elongirl04
My friends boy friend said shes
I dont get this. Am i just stupid?

Anyways, My GF has not presented me with this question. If questioned, I would have a two step answer, short and then long.

One: No.

Two: That question is challenging me to pit the various aspects of my life that I love against each other. I Can't judge the various aspects of my life, I just enjoy them all when i get the chance. Your question cannot be answered without being hurtful in some way or another.

Yeah, she's awesome. But you have to take care of yourself before you can take care of any other person. Fail to take care of yourself, and you end up fucking everyone around you in the long run.

UndeadNinjaz
Kiddie Corral Material

i think the point is that you should care about your significent other more than any thing else but the relationship is unhealthy if that's all you care about and nothing else

meyou
meu
#1 Cock Smoker

Quote:

*cough*pussywhooped*cough*

me > * in all matters. call me selfish, but that's me. not to say that I don't do nice things for other people, but only if there's some personal gain(be it sex, appreciation, possible returned favor, etc.)

i know, it's not very christian, but...neither am i.

Kamia

Quote:
Originally posted by UndeadNinjaz
i think the point is that you should care about your significent other more than any thing else but the relationship is unhealthy if that's all you care about and nothing else
Exactly!!