General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Kamia

Quote:
Originally posted by G[h]EttOrAiD
that way the girl doesnt blow you off/takes everything more seriously/you're her priority...
Okay, but what about you not blowing her off/taking everything more serious/she's your priority?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Kamia

Quote:
Originally posted by tigress
His reply: "You're not the best thing in my life. Not even close. My dad is, and it pissed me off when you said that to me because it isn't true and you're a lying bitch." Ouchies
Ouchies indeed... so did he like just start acting like this? thats pretty strange. Anything big happen in his life that would turn him into such a jerk? I dont know, if this was me, id break up to see if he cools off a bit. Take a step back i guess. I know you love this guy but you shouldnt have to put up with shit like that.

tigress

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamia
Ouchies indeed... so did he like just start acting like this? thats pretty strange. Anything big happen in his life that would turn him into such a jerk? I dont know, if this was me, id break up to see if he cools off a bit. Take a step back i guess. I know you love this guy but you shouldnt have to put up with shit like that.
Pretty much. He went on a trip with our school's basketball team and then he came back and went ape shit on me. I didn't even think/know there was anything wrong with our relationship until he told me. I think my plan of action is to back off until his pms subsides. Thanks for your input .
Hoe #2
Ivebeenbad

LimpJellO

shes not, and i dont even know if we have much more than pretty good friendship. oh well, i like being around her.

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:
This boy has got to go, but I still love him .

What do you guys think I should do?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. good job jackass. seriously, cheers... to you hopefully spending the rest of your miserable life with this miserable guy... all because hes "the center of your world" and now you cant function without him. see kids? this is why you dont become retarded over some kiddie boyfriend or girlfriend.

i8thegooseguru
thegooseguru

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamia
If shes the center of your world, and your the center of hers, then this wont happen. Like vinnie said, it makes you feel loved, like you're so very special... and they are too. Its a good feeling
I'm not saying that it can't balance out. But honestly, no matter HOW in love you are, constant exposure to one another can really dampen that. I totally appreciate having the person you love being your CENTRAL focus, but not your ONLY focus. You're only love intrest, of course, your best friend, absolutely, but not the end and the begining of all things.
"Who is thegooseguru? Previous moderator of the Bone Closet, sexual aficionado, attractive redhead. Claim to fame: Taught Dr. Laura, Dan Savage and that crazy Sex Doctor On Oxygen everything they know about doiní it. She is everything a man could want <3"

Miss Megan

i agree, without love... how genuinely happy can you be in life? i'm only 17 but my ex boyfriend used to be the center of my world.. he was my everything. my best friend, my comfort, something to look forward to. but i also agree with the fact that they should be your central focus, not your ONLY focus. because, if you get cheated on, and i did..... your world breaks into a million pieces and you shouldn't rely too heavily on one person.. anyway.. i'm in a sappy mood tonight. that's my take on it.

Last edited by Miss Megan; 01-23-2003 at 06:59 PM..

petitegoddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Jmbothfsh
Hmmm.... Is she at the center of my world? Yes. I love her more than anything and don't know what I'd do without her. I don't think this is a bad thing though. I'm at the center too. I wouldn't do anything to hurt my world, and I know she wouldn't either. I guess we're like co-emperor's of my world. Working together for the good of all
I am so incredibly lucky!!! When I first read this post I didn't even see the name, and i was like "Hell yeah!" I completely agree, when you're in love with someone, they become a part of you but you shouldn't lose anything of yourself. So yes, jmbothfish is the absolute center of my world with me.

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally posted by thegooseguru
I'm not saying that it can't balance out. But honestly, no matter HOW in love you are, constant exposure to one another can really dampen that. I totally appreciate having the person you love being your CENTRAL focus, but not your ONLY focus. You're only love intrest, of course, your best friend, absolutely, but not the end and the begining of all things.
What happens when/if you get married and you are being constantly exposed to your spouse? Your love becomes dampened because you are constantly around one another?

I agree that you have to strike a balance, but my relationship with my girlfriend is, and for the past year has been, a central focus point. I put us above other things when at all possible, of course I love having some me time or some time with my buddies, so does she, but when it comes down to it we are committed to one another and we both do what is best for "us." That is how I believe it has to be if a relationship is going to be successful in the long term.

masamune

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWarrior
What happens when/if you get married and you are being constantly exposed to your spouse? Your love becomes dampened because you are constantly around one another?
Yeah. Marriages tend to flow that way. I bet there are tons of books out there about "keeping the fire alive" or whatnot because the love seriously gets dampened over time.

RedTalon19

Quote:
Originally posted by johnbegone
*I'm* at the center of my world, everything revolves around me, and she's just super close in the orbit
i like how this man thinks....

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally posted by masamune
Yeah. Marriages tend to flow that way. I bet there are tons of books out there about "keeping the fire alive" or whatnot because the love seriously gets dampened over time.
Well doesn't that just suck...considering that my grandparents have been together for 40 years or so, and my parents for 24 or so. Guess all the love must be gone by now . If you love someone I don't think it gets dampened, I don't need some book telling me how to continue to love my partner. Its sad how society has progressed...and I use that term very losely.

tigress

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMaN383
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. good job jackass. seriously, cheers... to you hopefully spending the rest of your miserable life with this miserable guy... all because hes "the center of your world" and now you cant function without him. see kids? this is why you dont become retarded over some kiddie boyfriend or girlfriend.
You deserve to die.
Hoe #2
Ivebeenbad

masamune

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWarrior
Well doesn't that just suck...considering that my grandparents have been together for 40 years or so, and my parents for 24 or so. Guess all the love must be gone by now . If you love someone I don't think it gets dampened, I don't need some book telling me how to continue to love my partner. Its sad how society has progressed...and I use that term very losely.
Dampening doesn't mean the love is gone. It's just not as... (I dunno the word... powerful?) as in the beginning.

PenguinMan

Quote:
You deserve to die.
why? because he gave you a honest response you didnt like?