General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheFleshRocket
Sleeman for fagmin!

Woohoo!!

Out of the blue, last night, the girl who broke up with me in early December who I haven't talked to since then AIMed me. We chatted for a couple minutes.. and then she asked if she could call me. Of course I said yes, and we talked for about an hour and a half. It felt just like it did when we'd talk back when our relationship was going well.

I told her how much I missed her and she said that she missed me too. I told her that since she's been gone, I haven't had the heart to date anyone else, despite having had several chicks give me their phone numbers. She said that she was single too, and had turned down a guy who'd called her as well. We didn't discuss getting back together though, and at this point, I'm not going to try to jump on that for fear of getting hurt again. That, and she lives five hours away from me. We've agreed to keep in touch. If that goes well, I may go back "home" next month, which is near where she lives, and see if she wants to get together.

I hate to say it, 'cause I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I would really like to get back with her. I think about her every day. A lot of things have been piling up against me in my life, and constantly missing her wasn't helping at all.

Anyway, I'm just really happy because the one person I never expected to hear from again has given me a ray of hope that things could be fixed between her and I. I would do anything to get her back, but she's got to want me too.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Dark

so you are going to move closer to her.....well if you do hope things work out.........but i wouldn't change my life for someone, did it once before....lived 3 hours away, and i transfered schools, as soon as i got there she broke things off........and i ended up quitting school completely....so just be careful in that situation, good luck
dark AT wickedbad DOT org

Join the folding team:
http://folding.genmay.net

masamune

Did she use 10-10-220 or anything? An hour and a half of long-distance seems expensive.

TheFleshRocket
Sleeman for fagmin!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark
so you are going to move closer to her.....well if you do hope things work out.........but i wouldn't change my life for someone, did it once before....
That's good advice, but I'm really prepared to change my life and if it ends up being with this girl, all the better. I don't like the place I live now, and she doesn't like where she lives. I'd seriously consider moving with her to be close to her. I really want to go to southern California, but she has her heart set on the Dallas area, and that would work quite nicely for me as well.

But first, we'd have to get back together before even discussing moving together, so I'll take things as they happen.

TheFleshRocket
Sleeman for fagmin!

Quote:
Originally posted by masamune
Did she use 10-10-220 or anything? An hour and a half of long-distance seems expensive.
Cell phone free nights and weekends.

I pay 9 cents a minute for long distance, and it would be $8.10 if I called her for an hour and a half. But hell, if it cost $30 to talk to her for that long, I'd pay it. I really miss this girl.

Dark

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFleshRocket
That's good advice, but I'm really prepared to change my life and if it ends up being with this girl, all the better. I don't like the place I live now, and she doesn't like where she lives. I'd seriously consider moving with her to be close to her. I really want to go to southern California, but she has her heart set on the Dallas area, and that would work quite nicely for me as well.

But first, we'd have to get back together before even discussing moving together, so I'll take things as they happen.

well its a good change if things work out.....i guess my advice was make sure its a for sure thing before doing it....cuz when i did it, i got the "you dumbass, you moved up there for her, and she dumped your ass...how did that feel"

and that is never cool, and i'd never wish it on anyone cuz it sucks
dark AT wickedbad DOT org

Join the folding team:
http://folding.genmay.net

huxley
Don't respond to me, I can't read your posts :(

Does this coincide with the driving drunk rampage??

Enygma

Quote:
Originally posted by masamune
calling cards are going to be the savior of my long distance relationship. sam's club calling card i have gets 3.47 cents a minute. so it cost me under thirty to recharge it last night with 800 minutes. wooooo

this sig for sale, PM for details.

TheFleshRocket
Sleeman for fagmin!

Quote:
Originally posted by
Does this coincide with the driving drunk rampage??
No, that was last week. Thanks for bringing that up.

NotSoSexy

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFleshRocket
Cell phone free nights and weekends.

I pay 9 cents a minute for long distance, and it would be $8.10 if I called her for an hour and a half. But hell, if it cost $30 to talk to her for that long, I'd pay it. I really miss this girl.
you're getting ripped off! I've got Verizon and loads of minutes, with free long distance and roaming anywhere on the Verizon network.

w0rd

TheFleshRocket
Sleeman for fagmin!

Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSexy
you're getting ripped off! I've got Verizon and loads of minutes, with free long distance and roaming anywhere on the Verizon network.
I get unlimited anytime home minutes through my local provider. No other company offers anywhere near as many day-time minutes as I use as well as offers as good of a coverage area as my provider does for anywhere near the price. I've done plenty of research, trust me.

Astaroth33

My suggestion is that before you jump in with both feet, find out what she's been up to. It's possible she's calling you on a rebound and you're getting used. (Not saying that's the case, but keep your eyes open.)

ded
I'M A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL DIPSHIT

Quote:
Originally posted by Enygma
calling cards are going to be the savior of my long distance relationship. sam's club calling card i have gets 3.47 cents a minute. so it cost me under thirty to recharge it last night with 800 minutes. wooooo
free nights/weekends on celphone > *

Enygma

Quote:
Originally posted by ded
free nights/weekends on celphone > *
i usually do most of my calling during the day not on weekends though

this sig for sale, PM for details.

RedTalon19

i dunno dude as none of us except you know this girl she could be trying to use you as a cuddle bitch or she could truly want you back or she could just want to be just friends. tough call.

since your going home which is close to her, go out and see her when you planned to go home.... dont go totally out of your way just to see this girl (ie my trip out to penn state.....) but if you alter your plans a bit, thats not a problem..... good luck either way