General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Would you ever buy a car without test driving it?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

Perhaps he's not marrying the girl based on how good she is as sex....

cokezeroholic

So your girl does not want you to masturbate because she feels it's her duty to please you?

Bapes
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

as d4rk would say: settle down pepsi, we're in the BC

huxley
Don't respond to me, I can't read your posts :(

Romance is heightened when waiting for sex, everything seems perfect about the person because you want to get it on with them. If anything, it seems like your blinders are on before you have sex with someone for the first time, you arent even seeing things straight. Then it ends up being like this, quick engagement to quick marriage just so you can get in bed. Then all the other problems show up afterwards.

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

I personally can't believe couples that get engaged within a year of dating. Two years even.

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

d4rkspike
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bapes View Post
as d4rk would say: settle down pepsi, we're in the BC

:|

Anyway, Theres no way in hell I could go longer than a few weeks without masturbating. No sex sounds like a ridiculous waste of time. In my opinion, sex is just as important as the relationship itself. Best of luck to you, but I think you're out of your god damned mind for even letting this happen

d4rkspike
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator View Post
I personally can't believe couples that get engaged within a year of dating. Two years even.

aaaand this too

cokezeroholic

Seriously, just the OP doing the act of masturbating is denying himself of a natural healthy activity. Hell, he will probably be healthier and happier doing it!

Quote:

Why not? True love doesn't exist? A couples love for each other doesn't really need to follow a person or societies guidelines as to when they should take the next step in their relationship.

SmashingPumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
This is nonsense.

My wife and I chose to wait and had never had sex when we were married. Now we have sex all the time; and it's fun because we learned all the ins-and-outs (no pun intended) together.

has nothing to do with that. has to do with how the op's wife is

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiholic View Post
Why not? True love doesn't exist? A couples love for each other doesn't really need to follow a person or societies guidelines as to when they should take the next step in their relationship.
"Love" is simply a state in which you develop a heavy emotional dependence on something, be it an object or a living being.

Either way, I don't think a few years is enough time to truly know your partner or your compatibility with them enough to decide that you want to marry them.

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I didn't live with my wife until I married her.

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglo-blue View Post
She has been burned by it in her past, long before I came into the picture.

What?

Question- is she a virgin or has she put out before? If she is not a virgin and is pulling the religion card then personally I would be asking a lot of questions about the situation. If she is all innocent and never seen a penis then disregard... and have fun on the wedding night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
I didn't live with my wife until I married her.
Nor I. Neither my wife nor yours, just to clarify.
.......v.

Cannonbear

i cant imagine this being anything other then a power play, especially with the "no masturbating rule". Tell her you'll wait all until you're married to have sex with her if that's what you really want but damn man, no girl is telling me that i can't relieve myself when the mood strikes. what makes it any of her business? unless you're going around telling her "babe, i just jacked off right now, it was so great" why does she care what you do in your spare time?

i'd be weary of this situation...

cokezeroholic

Quote:
"Love" is simply a state in which you develop a heavy emotional dependence on something, be it an object or a living being.

Either way, I don't think a few years is enough time to truly know your partner or your compatibility with them enough to decide that you want to marry them.
In your opinion, how long should it take?

Closed Thread