General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

cokezeroholic

We live in an amazing time, this 21st century thinking will hopefully catch on!

Oh, and

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

maeson

and why arent you going if youre so worried about it?

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeson View Post

this is what i was wondering

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeson View Post
RTFT.

Also, zomg communication works.

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

Gibonius

Has she met these people before? Just from a practical perspective, most girls aren't going to be comfortable going camping with guys they haven't met in person, for fairly obvious reasons.

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Has she met these people before? Just from a practical perspective, most girls aren't going to be comfortable going camping with guys they haven't met in person, for fairly obvious reasons.

Unless one of those guys is a baller, looks good, has confidence, and she's looking for one night of fun.

Update us on if she stays the night.

Bobfucius

This is people she met on a car forum and not in person. This situation seems pretty sketchy. The whole camping thing. I would have done the same thing you did and talk it over.

Not trying to judge and I know she told you about this event in the past, but is there the slight possibility that she'd be lying about this and be doing something completely different.

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfucius View Post
This is people she met on a car forum and not in person. This situation seems pretty sketchy. The whole camping thing. I would have done the same thing you did and talk it over.

Not trying to judge and I know she told you about this event in the past, but is there the slight possibility that she'd be lying about this and be doing something completely different.

I think the fact that he has to tell her he is insecure makes this all the more real.

She has mad player skills IMHO. If I thought for a second that a girl I cared about would leave me if I went on a sketch trip, and I really liked her, I wouldn't go.

If I didn't care that she would leave me, I would go and do my own thing. She probably still wouldn't leave me because that's so alpha.

OP, she's the alpha, you are the beta.

Forever Domon

Other people are not possessions trachei. God, you're a dick.

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by domonbaylespam View Post
Other people are not possessions trachei. God, you're a dick.

I'm not a dick. I just do my own thing. I have a girl flying out to meet me on her own dime to fuck. Does that make a dick? No. I treat her with respect and kindness. We have a mutual understanding that we are far away and we do our own thing.

The OP and her didn't have a mutual understanding. She's making plans to go camping with a bunch of dudes from the internet. Does that make any sense at all? No-one here would be cool with that.

Look. The OP asked a question, and I answered it from a perspective from someone who doesn't care about losing a girl. Not everyone has co-dependency issues. I don't feel like I'll die if I lose a girl. It's definitely not healthy IMHO.

If she respected him AT ALL, she would see how crazy it is for a girl to go camping with a bunch of guys from the internet, WHO ACT JUST LIKE ME AND WANT TO FUCK HER IN THE ASS.

Get it now?

edit: This entire argument rests upon them having a relationship. If they are a couple, then she needs to respect him, and vice versa. She respects him by not getting into odd situations where she's camping with a bunch of dudes from the internet, being alone, alcohol present, and having her boyfriend sitting at home wondering if she's getting pounded in a sleeping bag.

I'll be damned if I get put in a situation like that. And frankly, I would hope that a girl would have enough sense to tell me the same thing.

Once respect is lost in a relationship, I don't see it lasting very long.

Last edited by Trachei; 09-30-2010 at 02:35 PM..

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
Look. The OP asked a question, and I answered it from a perspective from someone who doesn't care about losing a girl. Not everyone has co-dependency issues. I don't feel like I'll die if I lose a girl. It's definitely not healthy IMHO.

Caring if your relationship ends, or not, doesn't mean you have "co-dependency issues."

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Caring if your relationship ends, or not, doesn't mean you have "co-dependency issues."

To the point where you allow your woman to go camping with guys from the internet whom she's never met before?

You can't be serious.

/edit: I don't think it's co-dependency issues. More like dependency, since I don't think she is dependent on him from what has been posted here.

Gibonius

Quote:
To the point where you allow your woman to go camping with guys from the internet whom she's never met before?

You can't be serious.

/edit: I don't think it's co-dependency issues. More like dependency, since I don't think she is dependent on him from what has been posted here.

They're talking about the issue. He raised his concern, she's considering it. That's healthy, and reflective of some level of strength in their relationship.

No doubt it's a little fucked up that she'd be going off to meet a bunch of internet dudes, but your "zomg alpha as fuck!!!11111oneoneonee" advise isn't really helping anything here. He's not just laying back and taking it, if she ends up deciding to go, then we'll have something else to talk about. Saying he's "dependent" on the relationship just because he's not willing to throw it away over something that hasn't even happened yet is just stupid.

GeNoChRiSt

Quote:
I'm not a dick. I just do my own thing. I have a girl flying out to meet me on her own dime to fuck. Does that make a dick? No. I treat her with respect and kindness. We have a mutual understanding that we are far away and we do our own thing.

The OP and her didn't have a mutual understanding. She's making plans to go camping with a bunch of dudes from the internet. Does that make any sense at all? No-one here would be cool with that.

If she respected him AT ALL, she would see how crazy it is for a girl to go camping with a bunch of guys from the internet, WHO ACT JUST LIKE ME AND WANT TO FUCK HER IN THE ASS.

Get it now?

edit: This entire argument rests upon them having a relationship. If they are a couple, then she needs to respect him, and vice versa. She respects him by not getting into odd situations where she's camping with a bunch of dudes from the internet, being alone, alcohol present, and having her boyfriend sitting at home wondering if she's getting pounded in a sleeping bag.

I'll be damned if I get put in a situation like that. And frankly, I would hope that a girl would have enough sense to tell me the same thing.

Once respect is lost in a relationship, I don't see it lasting very long.

This right here boys, this man speaks the truth.

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother

i'm with trachei on this one too

it doesn't pass the basic smell test. She knows how they act on the forums and at meet-ups - she knows its going to get worse in the woods with booze and cold.

I don't know a normal girl that would actively go on a camping trip knowing NO ONE before hand.

i'm an exceptionally passive guy when it comes to trusting girls I date but i'd have an issue with this and don't feel that it's out of line to second guess motives in a situation as presented.