General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

thescapeman

Still Freaking Out, Help Please

So I'm still freaking out my girlfriend might get pregnant. I might a thread on this before but I want to provide finer details.

Cliffs:
- We made out in bed, I put her hand down my pants.
- She touched me down there, and she pulled her hand out
- It is possible I touched my penis, but probably unlikely (I didn't rub it or anything)
- I did not ejaculate (I mean I was obviously a bit wet from pre-ejaculate and everything, but I know what an orgasm feels like obviously so I'm sure that didn't happen)
- I am sure nothing "major" was on my hands (no semen for sure, I did not ejaculate)
- I went to the bathroom like 15min before this (no sperm in my pre-ejaculate correct?)
- I stuck (I believe the same) hand down my girlfriend pants and touched her vulva/vagina area with my hand (I touched her skin/clothes/hair before getting there). I might have reached in a tad, but I'm pretty sure it was just around her clitoris/vulva region.

Is there any chance she could get pregnant? (Percentage chance?)

Edit: I'm 19 and stupid, I'm just so worried.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cannondale

She is 100% up the duff. It will be triplets too.

claw_daddy

you should get a dyson vacuum. you'll need the extra 4x suction to get the fetus out

Forever Domon

stop ing in serious subforums. This is dumb enough to have to be a troll

Disarm

"Researchers find no sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid."

"The more significant finding, however, was that most pre ejaculate samples did not contain any sperm and those that did had only small clumps of a very small amount of sperm which seemed to be immobile. A larger study is needed to verify these results. If these results are confirmed, they may dispel the myth that pre ejaculate fluid contains sperm. An ongoing WHO/USAID study shows that the pregnancy rate caused by men with 3 million sperm/ml/ejaculation is very low; fertility clinics consider men with a sperm count of no more than 5 million/ml to be infertile, particularly if is there is low motility."

"The average ejaculation has about 100 million sperm/ml, but about 10 million sperm pass through the cervical mucus, about 1 million make it to the top of the uterine tract, and just about 100,000 sperm reach the fallopian tubes. Thus, only a couple of sperm, assuming motility, would reach the fallopian tubes in the case of the pre ejaculate samples with some sperm, which tended to be immobile (sperm levels only in the 1000s). Thus, the probability of pregnancy is very low if pre-ejaculate fluid enters the vagina."

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12286905

Even if your left over little guys were mobile, you used the bathroom since the last time you came and that would have washed them out or made them immobile since urine is harsh on them. And how many of them could have been on your hand assuming they were alive? Barely anything. Even a full load has 100 million and even then barely any of them make the entire journey.

0% chance she is pregnant.